Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6198

    Jayd

    Was wondering anyone has had luck with jayd? Txt a few times, ghost before I can get address. https://escortalligator.com.orlando....176/4802172210.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 660A5628-019A-475D-8F0D-5EC8BA546B40.jpg‎   167D79B3-8A86-4FA6-9666-DC5DF610953F.jpeg‎   1FF585D9-92A6-4DE8-A59A-4016DD3A98A9.jpeg‎   070980DB-6B35-4101-AC43-5C802C2719C7.jpeg‎  

  2. #6197
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same boat, Iceman. I have grown very tired of my current rotation and some of them are also getting out of the biz. If any of you guys know of affordable, safe girls out there, please give me a shout out via PM.
    Check your pm.

  3. #6196

    Weird situation

    I would say a month back I tried to see her by a downtown motel on 50. It was weird becuz a lot of people walking around. I see these two dudes a black dude and an Arab dude walking. I walk up and says did the two guys see you walking up?? I say yes she starts saying they are management for the hotel or something. Then later she text me saying come back after I left that they will escort me up to the hotel room? The fuck? Smh.

  4. #6195
    Pass, definitely Pass for me.

  5. #6194
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same boat, Iceman. I have grown very tired of my current rotation and some of them are also getting out of the biz. If any of you guys know of affordable, safe girls out there, please give me a shout out via PM.
    Same here!!

  6. #6193

    Truth in advertising

    Was looking at Adult search and came across this ad which had me chuckling, when I read the line; "If you are looking for a stupid quiet shy girl call or text me. I texted the number and received the address. The address is for Haoyunlai Massage Spa. Previously reviewed. Wouldn't return.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1349054

  7. #6192
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreddy  [View Original Post]
    Traded texts verified by pic it was her. She seems cool and legit but asked for a return pic. That's a no-no for me so I bailed. Rates pretty normal.
    She wanted me to cash app her money before pics and got real defensive when I said no way.

  8. #6191

    Me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone knows of good affordable pussy 50-80 mario coins range, not looking for SW.
    I'm in the same boat, Iceman. I have grown very tired of my current rotation and some of them are also getting out of the biz. If any of you guys know of affordable, safe girls out there, please give me a shout out via PM.

  9. #6190
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreddy  [View Original Post]
    Traded texts verified by pic it was her. She seems cool and legit but asked for a return pic. That's a no-no for me so I bailed. Rates pretty normal.
    Thanks for the intel. A pic is usually a dealbreaker. Sucks, she's really cute.

  10. #6189
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone knows of good affordable pussy 50-80 mario coins range, not looking for SW.
    Give Susan a call.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0798&cityid=98

  11. #6188

    Brazilian Taylor

    https://bestlatinas.webnode.com/

    Taylor is always a lot of fun when in town.

    She's here for a couple of days.

  12. #6187

    Affordable

    Was wondering if anyone knows of good affordable pussy 50-80 mario coins range, not looking for SW.

  13. #6186
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelRod  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything on her? SOme pictures have her looking real cure, like a Deland stripper I met a few years ago. Other pictures have her looking 12, soo.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...227/3862795405
    Traded texts verified by pic it was her. She seems cool and legit but asked for a return pic. That's a no-no for me so I bailed. Rates pretty normal.

  14. #6185

    Tiny girl

    Anyone have anything on her? SOme pictures have her looking real cure, like a Deland stripper I met a few years ago. Other pictures have her looking 12, soo.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...227/3862795405

  15. #6184

    Seeking a good experience

    Hey guys, I'll be in your all's area next week with my wife and we're looking for a provider to share and was wondering if there were any good recommendations. Looking for a girl who is couple friendly and pretty and clean / trustworthy. I'd be happy to return the favor if any of you ever hit up the Nashville area and want to play.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape