Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 4897
-
07-23-19 11:06 #907Senior Member

Posts: 2243Search the Threads
Hey, history is your friend, especially around here. Search the threads as there have been a number of posts and reviews of her. If memory serves- everything covered and fairly HIGH priced!
Originally Posted by RugByMan
[View Original Post]
Good luck! Let us know how it turns out for you!
-
07-23-19 00:16 #906Senior Member

Posts: 271Elizabeth
I reviewed her back in 2016 here.
Originally Posted by RugByMan
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...014&viewfull=1#post2865014.
-
07-22-19 22:10 #905Banned Member

Posts: 566She's been around a long while. I've never tried her but the pictures are at least 2-3 years old.
Originally Posted by RugByMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 20:36 #904Senior Member

Posts: 79Any info on Elizabeth
Anyone have info on this cutie?
https://escortindex.com/ad/delaware/...-1381/1/154808
Curious about more Elkton opportunities if anyone has leads.
-
07-22-19 08:35 #903Senior Member

Posts: 118Testing
I've used this service. It was 100% anonymous. Went to a LabCorp location. No ID needed and I got my results in 2 days via e-mail.
Originally Posted by Strange
[View Original Post]
https://www.stdcheck.com/std-test-pricing.php
-
07-21-19 22:36 #902Banned Member

Posts: 566So this as good a time as any, I'm not dripping or anything but just wanted to get everyone's opinion on the best options to get tested for everything. Cost vs how they may meddle in your life. Best options.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 18:50 #901Senior Member

Posts: 2243Rocket Scientists?
LOL! It takes all types! Guess this is why some of these girls are dating? They just missed the cutoff on the Bar Exam?
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
As far as Shannon goes. Last time I checked, she was like so many of these girls who state no GFE. Talk nicely to them, show some respect, have recent test results available and ask politely and the rules melt away. She was hosting at that motel at the corner of Memorial and Rte 9.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/40ss-su...avail-25058107
-
07-21-19 16:46 #900Senior Member

Posts: 225Interesting pictures
This girl Shannon has been posting recently on CXG. Todays ad clearly states ❌;NO GFE &NO GREEK! ❌. I guess she should review her picutres a bit.
Originally Posted by GlennBobb
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 14:37 #899Senior Member

Posts: 842V / A's +
I was away fro the computer for a few and cam back to a bunch of messages asking the some of the same questions. ].
Their asking price is 130-160. But 100 will get you 15-20 which is what I choose with both Group A and B. Although one group on a regular basis has an 18/19 why / o in the lineup, and I will spring for 200.
The V / A's will clearly say in their ad Hotel which will be RR. Group A will use both RR in Newark or a 141 location.
The AMP's around here are now or have been getting Philly rates, 160 total. Hell, it has been 160 in Philly for more than 20 years. Just thinking of the money I could of had if it was in the bank. Many of the places are still around.
There is only one AMP around here that I visit on a regular basis based on the entire package which includes; location, location, location, girl, quality of service, no upselll, no drama. There are several I have walked out of, never to return and I am highly skeptical of seeking out or trying new without verification from reliable sources.
But on another note: Jen, Jenn really Renee. Out of around 1/2 dozen attempts to meet, only one came about and I wasn't impressed. So when you look as the Asian costs, what is No drama, safe incalls (parlors or hotel) great hygiene, pretty much committed to your satisfaction, overall appearance, or no oblivious drug issues and your safety really worth to you? At this stage in my life, a lot more than in years past.
Oh, by the way. I have been arrested twice in two different stings, in different areas long before this site and computers. Just wish I had the knowledge and info back then.
-
07-21-19 11:30 #898Senior Member

Posts: 40Thanks. I used to see her regularly. She was fun about a year ago. Now it sounds like I shouldn't bother.
Originally Posted by TexacoTim
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 19:50 #897Senior Member

Posts: 157Katie
Hey MM65. Have never met Katie but she has an add on Cityguide if you want to make contact. I have been tempted in the past but now am undecided with all the negative talk concerning her. TT.
-
07-19-19 16:24 #896Banned Member

Posts: 566Did anyone see that ad back in the fall / winter where the girl is posing in the room with an ar15? Who in the world would want to go to a shitty motel room with a trashy girl (and probably boyfriend) if you know there is in an ar15 in the room? What were they thinking? BTW I'm not anti gun just anti tweakers with guns. I know chicks with guns are sexy but not when you're going to see them in a shitty motel.
Originally Posted by GlennBobb
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 16:23 #895Senior Member

Posts: 145Kylie=Joei
Joei is a known commodity. Was "so-so" to "get the job done". Boyfriend known to intervene & try to take your money per monger. Unsure if she was aware such was going to happen. A girl with a bad pockmarked face.
Originally Posted by GlennBobb
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 15:17 #894Senior Member

Posts: 40Ha. I Love this line.
Originally Posted by GlennBobb
[View Original Post]
She was a sweet girl, but no, not worth it with the baggage. If she was alone, I'd consider asking her. No way I'm approaching her with the hangers-on though, and definitely not going into the Afton.
-
07-19-19 14:56 #893Senior Member

Posts: 2243Good eye Glenn and I hear you! Amazing, entertaining and astonishing!
Originally Posted by GlennBobb
[View Original Post]
But thank goodness some of these girls aren't so swift as it allows those more observant types, like you, to avoid potentially bad situations. Hope they aren't reading and getting wise?
Bet the firearm picture might draw the wrong kind of attention?









Reply With Quote






