Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,676 to 18,690 of 32174
-
07-25-19 06:53 #13499Senior Member

Posts: 203Nice time at ST
Hadn't been to ST in some months, but it's near where I live and I got the urge after the gym yesterday.
I saw Kitty. She's probably in her early 40's. Keeps herself in good shape. Nice body, deep all-over tan, stylish tattoo on one shoulder.
It ended up being a pretty wild session, one of the better times I've had at an AMP recently. She says she's there for another week, then her friend Blue is coming.
Greenbelt finish / tip.
-
07-24-19 21:36 #13498Senior Member

Posts: 258Nikki has been well reviewed in this forum. You can search for reviews.
Originally Posted by Crusader1010
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 17:00 #13497Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone tried Nikki 36 dd Fairfax VA?
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...e/8978873.html
Found a post on bedpage and her tits looks like a bomb.
If anyone has experienced with this lady, please share! She mentioned no FS BTW.
-
07-24-19 13:57 #13496Forum Advertiser

Posts: 37Tara
Went to see Tara to see how good she may or may not be looking these days based on her losing 22 lbs. I had been 6 months probably since I last saw her. She looks skinnier, but still not the knockout she was when she was younger. Still a great massage and ending. Still has some great teddies that she lets me play with and some FIV action. Love it when she uses the wipes on my fingers after she is cleaning me up! Might be awhile til I see her again though as the funds are getting low on massages.
Originally Posted by Sswede
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 13:30 #13495Senior Member

Posts: 39Great idea.
Originally Posted by MrYoni
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 13:28 #13494Senior Member

Posts: 2686This post should be saved
In the "BEST OF USASG" archives.
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 11:47 #13493Senior Member

Posts: 61Weekend adventure in Springfield
After seeing a review of Spa Sung I decided to give it another try. I've read way to many reports that she brought the girls out and it's been bugging me that I haven't been able to see them. Called ahead to make the appointment as I'm aware she's by herself and I wanted to make sure she knew I was a previous customer. Appointment set and she said she was excited to see me. I get there 5 minutes early in the scorching heat and decided to go in as it was way to hot stay in my car. I walk through the door and she pops out of one of the rooms wearing a tank top and jean shorts I had to bite my lip she was looking good! Told her I'm her 1:30 sorry if I'm a few minutes early. She tells me that she's busy to come back another day. Confused and horny I asked if she has another customer? What time should I come back? She says she's going to be busy all day and to try a different day. Crazy frustrated I started begging. I told her I made an appointment and drove all the way over here. I'll do a 30 min session instead and she flat out told me to leave and come back tomorrow. Unfortunately as pretty as she was I think it was a skin color thing I'm not sure. I over tipped her everytime I've come by to show I mean business and want the extras.
Had a few options in the area but luckily 3 blocks down was Blue Therapy. After going through the maze my therapist gave me a great table shower and a good massage. Flip was great as well. Definitely has an expanded menu and treated me like a king. I would highly recommend.
-
07-23-19 10:57 #13492Regular Member

Posts: 11Massage by Dalini & Ling
I looked through the ads and thought what the hell, its in a barber shop and maybe I can get a haircut too. I called and set up an appt. When I arrive the place is dark and locked. Turns out they are closed on Monday. I call again and a girl in traditional Thai dress appears from the back and lets me in so its obvious she came in just for me. She is Dalini, Thai with very little English skills. She is a little thick for my taste. She gives a passable to good massage and looking at my toenails she offers to trim them as well. She then fondles junior a few times and says " He awake?" I say he could be. She starts ST and I roam around till I get to her top. I'm always polite and ask if this is OK. She say $200. WTF I say no, way too much. A little more back and forth and I tell her not to bother. The negotiations have killed the mood and junior is back asleep. She finishes my massage with a nice head rub and them gives me the promised pedicure. All in all I was on the table for 1. 5 hours. I am a sucker since she came in just for me and gave me the full hour plus so my total damage was $70 house and $50 more for the extra time and pedicure. The ad has a picture that might be Ling. She looks like she could be more my type. I would not repeat with this provider.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9011780.html
-
07-23-19 09:46 #13491Senior Member

Posts: 53If you want a good massage and somebody who talks to much, the other girl at angel is great.
Started asking about my family, my job, talking about her past. Really not what I was looking for. But great massage.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 18:15 #13490Senior Member

Posts: 263Thanks for the heads up. It has always been either CiCi or Jung for me, nice to know Jung is still around.
Originally Posted by TreatEmNice
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 17:45 #13489Senior Member

Posts: 477Lol
Too funny mates.
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 16:49 #13488Senior Member

Posts: 85Meet and Greet
I'm a noob but I don't think it'd be that bad. I'm still a junior in college, so I've only been to one orgy, but it was pretty casual. The drinks were brought a couple people while the high rollers could call the girls over. Everyone just relax, drink, and have fun. No asking mongers for names, etc. Maybe agencies that helped put the party together. Self pour bar, but don't get too tipsy or your out. Also the party is invite only to real regular / Senior members.
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 16:47 #13487Senior Member

Posts: 169Rerouted phone?
Was chatting with a indy massage provider today. She said her phone was rerouted. Someone hijacked her number, pretended to be my friend and was contacting her clients. Does this happen often?
-
07-22-19 16:30 #13486Senior Member

Posts: 105I owe you a beer at the USASG NOVA Chapter Meet and Greet.
I can see it now. No one willing to look each other in the eye as we walk in and out of the party. Everyone insisting on their own private room with a door that closes. And lights that dim. It would obviously be a cash bar since no monger with any sense of paranoia would ever pay with a credit card. The waitresses would get tips that vary greatly from some that roll of a $100 for her simply "handing" them a drink. Others would demand that she bend over and take it up the ass before they even give her a $20. No one would dare use their real name and some of us would leave the party happy as clams while others would be bitching and moaning because they expected the surf and turf because someone once mentioned they had it at another party that sort of sounded like this one. The old guys spend half the night talking about how good it used to be and the newbies want everyone to give them the exact address, phone number, e-mail, bra size, favorite position, and donation for everyone they ever met without contributing anything in return.
Originally Posted by FrankDigitola
[View Original Post]
Oh what a party it will be! Who is going to organize it?
-
07-22-19 14:19 #13485Senior Member

Posts: 181Secret Temp
Saw Jessie at Secret Temptations. She is young, petite and has amazing (they are real and spectacular) naturals. Like the other women at ST she quickly got naked with full roaming allowed for $120 for 30 minutes. She was very nice, and got the job done" but I am on the fence in regards to a repeat as she was not very sensual.
My original plan was to see Sasha at Eden but 45 minutes before the appointment they requested a link to my Linkedin or Facebook page which is a no way in hell for me.












Reply With Quote






