Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40013

    Teeny tiny Ashley

    There are a couple of Ashley's around Fairhaven, but this one is the 85 pound one with the red hair. I've picked her up before. Her skin is not in the best condition and the candy has taken a hard toll as she is just skin and bones. Found her walking along Pennington with a tank top, short shorts, and flip flops. Scooped her up in my truck and headed off to a spot for a mic check. On the way, she told me there was a recent sting and 6 or so girls were apprehended.

    Like the earlier encounter, she never complained once and does everything asked of her like licking the boys and deep throat. She caught everything at the end but did not swallow. No phone as usual. Will repeat.

  2. #40012

    Valerie / Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdam  [View Original Post]
    Was back in town for the weekend and took a cruise through my old neighborhood of Dundalk. Started out Friday around midnight and didn't see a lot out, possibly the heat. The occasional old looking blonde could be seen up by the BP or if I did see something by the Citgo, it would be gone before I could get to it. Almost was going to call it quits when I saw this short girl with short dark hair and some decent curves. Her name is Valerie and she has a pleasant demeanor other than wanting to have finished her cigarette she just lit. BJ was great, I would repeat if I was back in town.
    I'm curious if this was her. If anyone got a line on her, please pass along.

    Phyuck!

  3. #40011

    Baltimore payson street head and ball specialist (Slim Nikki)

    I heard she back around the way. Anybody seen her and is she back in business? She hit me with a text a few weeks ago but I guess I didn't respond fast enough because I haven't been able get in touch with her. She did ask me for a couple dollars though LOL.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5d366ffb7a37a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00635 (1).jpg‎   DSC00636.jpg‎   DSC00637.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-03-06-20-08-43.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-03-06-20-09-16.jpg‎  


  4. #40010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized410  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been with Holly lately? I have been looking all over for her, and haven't had luck. Any news would be greatly appreciated. New & old news \ experiences.

    The Holly of Ashton.
    There is more than 1 Holly of Ashton. I saw both today so they're still around. Peace.

  5. #40009
    Quote Originally Posted by DSubmariner  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like? Age etc. And is it this same one that has been repoted on as recieving bad news? I may have run in to her recently.
    38 why\o raven hair, fat booty, white gal. Never seems to be trackable, can't keep a phone. Not all used up, actually has a brilliant attitude but doesn't have people skills.

    I've heard many things, and don't know who to believe, but I know enough to have a proper understanding.

    Yes, this seems to be the one with the forebodings, but Holly alleges there are two Holly's LOL go figure.

    She says she has a twin out here (yeah, right) these girls lie lie lie, and they aren't even good lairs.

  6. #40008
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized410  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been with Holly lately? I have been looking all over for her, and haven't had luck. Any news would be greatly appreciated. New & old news \ experiences.

    The Holly of Ashton.
    What does she look like? Age etc. And is it this same one that has been repoted on as recieving bad news? I may have run in to her recently.

  7. #40007

    Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytate123  [View Original Post]
    Vegawrap is Peter North reincarnated, legendary stuff bro.
    His screen name shoulda been Mr. MaGoo!

  8. #40006

    Holly

    Has anybody been with Holly lately? I have been looking all over for her, and haven't had luck. Any news would be greatly appreciated. New & old news \ experiences.

    The Holly of Ashton.

  9. #40005
    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    DD Tina. Because sometimes "not in my hair!" sounds just like "NUT in my hair!" lulmybad.
    Vegawrap is Peter North reincarnated, legendary stuff bro.

  10. #40004

    Heather N stole from me

    I was at Ramsay a few weeks ago, and this Heather chic was there around 3 am.

    I was kind of happy because she looked amazing from the 20 feet away she was standing, I waved her over and she got in.

    The immediate smell of 'dirty coochie' swamped my car. I overlooked it.

    She was smoking crack the entire time we chilled, we hung out for over 2 hours, maybe over 3 hours.

    She tried to get me to take her to Walmart, I said no.

    She tried to get me to buy her Cigs, I said no.

    She tried to get me to give her cash upfront, I said no.

    She tried to get me to buy her crack, I said no.

    After we hung out and talked for a little, I finally told her to get to business, she was knodding out a lot, and I was concerned. She claimed "she is just tired".

    To speed this story up, because it could be very long if I told every detail. Long story short: she tried to make me jerk off, I said honey I don't pay to jerk off!

    Then she got mad and started to rub her clit, I said only way I'll jerk off is if I blast right on your forehead, she said no. So I pulled my pants back up, (we were in the back seat at this point) and she got hysterical, because she realized I was abut to throw her out.

    I told her to simmer down, take this cash, thanks for your time, then I went to the gas station. She acted like she was sleeping in my front seat, while I drove her back to her destination.

    I was at the gas station, pumping gas, while I was doing so, she was stealing all my phone charger equipment, running through my glove box, and she also got paid for not performing!

    Beware fellas, this is a dirty, thief, cracked out too. Do not be fooled by her breasts, and one is larger then the other, I guess one of her implants or injections has complications or something.

    I dropped her off, wanted to charge my phone on the ride home, realized she stole from me, it was obvious!

    I circled the block, and waved her over. She turned white as a ghost. I told her "keep the stuff you stole, lose my number" and drove away.

    In the few weeks since this nightmare, I have not seen her. But I have seen many other girls, and they all told me similar stories about her, they told me she steals cellphones and wallets, and I was extremely lucky to get away with as little stolen from me as I did.

    Heather, if you ever read this, I have a message for you:

    Thank you, I am a man that learns only by making the mistake, you taught me a valuable lesson that not even money could buy me. If I didn't have this thief experience, I might still be out there just as vulnerable. Thank you hone, and I hope you find some help, idiot.

    Stay safe fellas, it is real out here.

  11. #40003
    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    DD Tina. Because sometimes "not in my hair!" sounds just like "NUT in my hair!" lulmybad.
    God damn dude the glue factory! You got to get some vids of the actual nutting process, no homo!

  12. #40002

    Garrison

    Garrison near Wabash has been a gold mine the past few weeks. Everything you want is there. PAWG, Spinners in every color. Big booty walkers. Sure there's some fuglies but do the work and it's a great spot. I start from Cold spring & Garrison make my way up to the school off of Garrison. Sometimes you can catch them near the dump or by CC's lounge.

  13. #40001
    DD Tina. Because sometimes "not in my hair!" sounds just like "NUT in my hair!" lulmybad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.JPG‎   3.JPG‎  

  14. #40000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Couldn't Pull The Trigger

    Saw this nice tight body in Dundalk on Friday night and she new it was good. Just couldn't get past the face, she looked like the bad guy from Grease, not slightly, but literally a dead ringer for him. Anyone actually tried? You'll know based on this picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails grease-film-still-dennis-c-stewart-as-leo-scorpions-member-1400084177-view-0.jpg‎  

  15. #39999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Valerie

    Was back in town for the weekend and took a cruise through my old neighborhood of Dundalk. Started out Friday around midnight and didn't see a lot out, possibly the heat. The occasional old looking blonde could be seen up by the BP or if I did see something by the Citgo, it would be gone before I could get to it. Almost was going to call it quits when I saw this short girl with short dark hair and some decent curves. Her name is Valerie and she has a pleasant demeanor other than wanting to have finished her cigarette she just lit. BJ was great, I would repeat if I was back in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape