Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5253

    Lucy. That goes another good one. {sigh}. Taking a break from the hobby

    This started as something good, and ended up bad. It is hard to find a good provider these days.

    I saw this new girl, but since there was no reviews, I was just keeping me eye until someone in this forum mentioned Lala with her, and I have seen Lala before, and I knew this was legit. Lala is an excellent provider, and I had great time with her to the point we talk like old pals every time we see each other. So, I setup an appointment with 'Lucy' - . 6 / 1. 0 for q, hhr.

    I got to her place, and Lala opens the door, she recognizes me and we hugged each other. Lala calls Lucy that was in the restroom, and Lala and I talked for about 10 minutes. I felt a bit bad later on because we completely ignored her trying to catch up with everything that we went over with when Bella was with Lala. Demons took over Bella to the point Lala was supporting her, and finally both took different paths. Bella is visiting Uncle LEO, and it seems she will be there for a while. Finally, I dropped the donation and went to business with Lucy.

    Again, I do not like to provide details (inbox for details) but it was one of the best GFEs I had in a long time. She told me she never done this before, and I was probably the 3rd client she had since she started 2 days ago, and Lala was showing to her this business. She said something bad happen, and she is trying to help a special person close to her. Later, she told me her BF had some problems, and she needed the money ASAP. The session went extremely well. She is clean everywhere. I found out her leg starts shaking when she cums. LOL. Anyway, I had a wonderful time and we texted her during that day already making plans for the next day. The next day, I go to see her and once we had the donation on the table she said her 'special friend that comes every month' is visiting her, so HJ and LK was the only thing that happen. She could tell me that before I got to see her. Anyway.

    Later that day, she texted me later saying she had to leave because her BF was back. She didn't report to me until yesterday Sunday asking for her help (financially ofc) indicating her car broke down, and she needed some cash. The way she insisted me over and over brought back memories with Bella when demons were overtaking her. I gave her the benefit of doubt and I enabled my PayPal just because she insisted and sent her some money. We agreed next time I see her, I will bring the remaining donation to complete the hhr session. So far, so good. I've done this before with providers I trust and they never failed me (Lala one of them. As matter of fact, I was short few times and she told me it was ok and I could come back with the rest next time, and I did).

    She texted me Sunday around 11:30 PM indicating she was back, but she has her kids with her and they are hungry, and if I could buy her some pizza. The problem is I left my phone and didn't see it until early this day. I texted her and apologized, and asked to her if I could see her this morning. She said she won't have a room, but I found out she posted 20 min later indicating she was available.

    I texted her back indicating I could come over and see her at lunch, but she never replied. She re-posted again, and never replied to my text messages. That is when I used my google number and texted her as someone else. She replied immediately, and even provided me her room number and address where she was located at.

    I confronted to her and told her I hate people that are not honest, and we changed few texts back (not pleasant). I decided that I am done with this hobby and I need to take a long break. I texted Lala back to let her know I was done with this and thanked her for all the good times. She told me Lucy was back with her BF that came out from jail, and Lala had a problem with them and they ended up leaving on their own and left Lala. It seems one of the issues was the BF didn't know Lucy was doing this and he is jealous as fuck, so is better to stay away for now. I am glad I didn't get into that mess.

    So, that goes one potential good provider. Demons are surrounding her already too because her BF.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../35608586/lucy

  2. #5252

  3. #5251

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    I saw Savannah recently and she said Jessica would be back in September.
    Is she picking up her phone or is she on vacation and are they both together?

  4. #5250
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    This may seem very obvious, but just trying to help out fellow hobbyists: Listcrawler used to be a great resource. Now it's almost 95% fake ads, which sucks. One option is to put in Raleigh, New Bern, Garner, Durham or even Glenwood, RDU, RTP or airport in the search field. At least you get real postings and cut out all the ads. Not ideal, but it seems to work better than just trying to look at it without the search.
    Or 9x9" and 9x4".

  5. #5249

    Sandiu

    She has at least 1 positive review on adult look. Been considering trying her out. Have not yet though.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSting24  [View Original Post]
    I have been wondering the same thing. She writes a quality ad, but at least on the site below she has her reviews disabled which for me is somewhat of a red flag.

    On other sites, her reviews do not seem to be disabled, however she has no reviews.

    TS24.
    .

  6. #5248

    Me too

    I have been wondering the same thing. She writes a quality ad, but at least on the site below she has her reviews disabled which for me is somewhat of a red flag.

    On other sites, her reviews do not seem to be disabled, however she has no reviews.

    TS24.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pwasg  [View Original Post]

  7. #5247

  8. #5246
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    She goes by aj.

    She has a demon.

    She has a boyfriend / husband that doesn't get in the way or interupt.

    She isn't as overtly dirty talking as in her ad.

    She has shot some porn if you know where to look on the net.

    In a book I read she did BBBJ cim priced as advertised.

    Was ok but not all that imo.
    Please tell us where to look on the net. I'd love to see that!

  9. #5245

    Savannah

    I saw Savannah over the weekend.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/631655737574

    Bit of a screening process. Let me to a shady hotel in Garner, was a bit uncomfy there. Room smelled like smoke.

    The session was real, she was the one in the pictures, but I think the pictures looked better the IRL. The session was too mechanical, but she was accommodating. Nice tits.

    I probably won't repeat.

  10. #5244
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrownC  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her ad?
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/443132475878

    I think she might have left town by now. But if she comes back, you will hopefully recognize her.

  11. #5243
    This may seem very obvious, but just trying to help out fellow hobbyists: Listcrawler used to be a great resource. Now it's almost 95% fake ads, which sucks. One option is to put in Raleigh, New Bern, Garner, Durham or even Glenwood, RDU, RTP or airport in the search field. At least you get real postings and cut out all the ads. Not ideal, but it seems to work better than just trying to look at it without the search.

  12. #5242
    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Don't see it.
    Me neither. Though I do see and, D, H on 7/20. Search history shows arrests at three well known New Bern locations. Not sure she's a provider, but that would suggest it. Anyone recognize her?

  13. #5241
    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Don't see it.
    This one is in the Durham Roundup. I think she use to run with Baby several years back

  14. #5240
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Rule of thumb I have is if location says downtown and no city name or does not have the part of city they are at. It's a fake.
    The one in the top add (Long dyed blond heavy set) looks like the one that over dosed about two or three years ago.

  15. #5239

    Xxaj

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimmer123  [View Original Post]
    Could you share more about your dream? Or anyone else for that matter? She's hot but I'm wary.
    She goes by aj.

    She has a demon.

    She has a boyfriend / husband that doesn't get in the way or interupt.

    She isn't as overtly dirty talking as in her ad.

    She has shot some porn if you know where to look on the net.

    In a book I read she did BBBJ cim priced as advertised.

    Was ok but not all that imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape