Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 8328
-
07-23-19 18:56 #2838Senior Member

Posts: 819RE: Face holes
No, they do not. I definitely do NOT go for the "face HOLES" .
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 14:54 #2837Senior Member

Posts: 103Sugar babies. On seeking. It's a bit challenging but rewarding. Instead of an hr. Often times it's a few hours to some overnighters. Less mileage. If you put in the time, You will find what your looking for.
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 14:05 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 454My apologies, but SB scene?
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 14:01 #2835Regular Member

Posts: 1Sky Accupressure in Ft. Wash
Gentlemen, first time poster, long time hobbyist. Haven't been up to Greenbelt to enjoy the spoils since I'm mainly in southern PG, too far of a trip. Hahaha. Might have to make a trip up there eventually since you guys give these vivid reports of the talent there. Thanks for all that!
I've been to Fiji a couple of times, but haven't drawn up any good ones. Standard $60 for the house, $. 40 for FS. Decent enough provider, but nothing to write home about. My favorite was Magic Acupressure, but they've had issues staying open the past couple of years.
I went a couple years ago and had Aba, probably the best spinner I've ever had, natural Cs, nice ass, sensual massage and great CBJ. Mish and K9 we're enjoyable, the best AMP provider I've ever had. Haven't seen her since, though. Saddening. Then I started going to Fiji, but had somewhat robotic service from two or three different providers. Have a video if you guys are interested in trades, PM me LOL.
They've since been replaced by Sky Acupressure. Sign looks new, neon Open sign flashing. Any other gents been since the reopen? If you have, please either PM me or let me know if it's better than Fiji, as the Greenbelt area's a little too far for me.
Thanks!
JC.
-
07-22-19 15:07 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 2270VIP must be super popular. I was told to come back in an hour.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 15:04 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 2270CA has the cutouts.
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 14:09 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 103VIP double booking
Happened a couple times last week to me. Amber getting too much traffic. Think I'm stick to the SB scene. It's either double booking or they are trying to rush you out pretty fast. Good luck folks, I'm enjoy finding some college cuties for extended stay for the same tuition.
-
07-22-19 12:33 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 454As far as I am aware, though its been a few months since I was there, that they still have the same tables without the holes.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 09:23 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 1241Face Hole in Tables at RS?
It's been a long time since I've been to RS primarily because, the last time I went, the tables didn't have the face holes in them. I remember that it was very uncomfortable laying face down on the table. The session was a pleasant GB experience, but I stopped going there because of the tables. Are the tables the same or do they now have face holes? This was basically the tie-breaker why I started visiting other GB AMPs.
-
07-21-19 11:54 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 819Maddy is not Maya
I wish! I would have stayed for another session.
Originally Posted by AMP7171
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 09:07 #2828Regular Member

Posts: 2AA in CP
I was around College Park running some errands and I had some time to kill so I stopped at AcuAng off of Route 1. Even though it was early in the day they were booked up when I arrived so I had to wait about 10 minutes. Once I had my room I had to wait a further 15-20 minutes before the mama-san herself gave me a table shower. Pretty disappointed at this point but I was already pot committed so I stuck around. Ultimately I was glad as I did as the girl I drew, Nana, was a real stunner. I was very surprised by how good she looked, very young in appearance (looked to be in her late 20's), very fit with some very nice enhanced C's. Looked like she belonged in Eros or one of the K-Girl agencies rather than slumming it in a MP in CP. Decent massage and an unexpectedly thorough finish that left me quite happy. I had been to this location a few years ago and was not impressed. Not sure if its under new management or what but the changes are certainly for the better. Total damage was. 65 + 1.45 for tip. Tip was a little high but I felt it was appropriate for FS. Stay safe dudes.
-
07-20-19 12:24 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 433I would add
She is very smart. She speaks English almost as well as somebody who grew up here. She said she was in college in California. All that made for a pleasantly unique AMP experience. Also great bls and dt while she looked me right in the eye were standard. She was fine with me going slow and enjoying.
Originally Posted by OlderNotWiser
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 14:59 #2826Senior Member

Posts: 102VIP / Amber
Finally visited. All previous reviews spot on. Attractive and personable. One more week then home to San Fran. Only visiting here because friends with Chanel.
-
07-19-19 09:04 #2825Senior Member

Posts: 72Could it be the return of Maya?
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 19:27 #2824Senior Member

Posts: 819New RS talent. Marie or Maddy
It can be hard to tell some time. LOL. I think her name is Maddy. I met her today, and she is quite attractive. I will visit next week.
Originally Posted by Soxxmann
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




