Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,391 to 21,405 of 61399
-
07-22-19 21:54 #40009Senior Member

Posts: 271What does she look like? Age etc. And is it this same one that has been repoted on as recieving bad news? I may have run in to her recently.
Originally Posted by Hypnotized410
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 19:32 #40008Senior Member

Posts: 152Legend
His screen name shoulda been Mr. MaGoo!
Originally Posted by Jaytate123
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 16:16 #40007Regular Member

Posts: 6Holly
Has anybody been with Holly lately? I have been looking all over for her, and haven't had luck. Any news would be greatly appreciated. New & old news \ experiences.
The Holly of Ashton.
-
07-22-19 13:29 #40006Regular Member

Posts: 20Vegawrap is Peter North reincarnated, legendary stuff bro.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 13:23 #40005Regular Member

Posts: 6Heather N stole from me
I was at Ramsay a few weeks ago, and this Heather chic was there around 3 am.
I was kind of happy because she looked amazing from the 20 feet away she was standing, I waved her over and she got in.
The immediate smell of 'dirty coochie' swamped my car. I overlooked it.
She was smoking crack the entire time we chilled, we hung out for over 2 hours, maybe over 3 hours.
She tried to get me to take her to Walmart, I said no.
She tried to get me to buy her Cigs, I said no.
She tried to get me to give her cash upfront, I said no.
She tried to get me to buy her crack, I said no.
After we hung out and talked for a little, I finally told her to get to business, she was knodding out a lot, and I was concerned. She claimed "she is just tired".
To speed this story up, because it could be very long if I told every detail. Long story short: she tried to make me jerk off, I said honey I don't pay to jerk off!
Then she got mad and started to rub her clit, I said only way I'll jerk off is if I blast right on your forehead, she said no. So I pulled my pants back up, (we were in the back seat at this point) and she got hysterical, because she realized I was abut to throw her out.
I told her to simmer down, take this cash, thanks for your time, then I went to the gas station. She acted like she was sleeping in my front seat, while I drove her back to her destination.
I was at the gas station, pumping gas, while I was doing so, she was stealing all my phone charger equipment, running through my glove box, and she also got paid for not performing!
Beware fellas, this is a dirty, thief, cracked out too. Do not be fooled by her breasts, and one is larger then the other, I guess one of her implants or injections has complications or something.
I dropped her off, wanted to charge my phone on the ride home, realized she stole from me, it was obvious!
I circled the block, and waved her over. She turned white as a ghost. I told her "keep the stuff you stole, lose my number" and drove away.
In the few weeks since this nightmare, I have not seen her. But I have seen many other girls, and they all told me similar stories about her, they told me she steals cellphones and wallets, and I was extremely lucky to get away with as little stolen from me as I did.
Heather, if you ever read this, I have a message for you:
Thank you, I am a man that learns only by making the mistake, you taught me a valuable lesson that not even money could buy me. If I didn't have this thief experience, I might still be out there just as vulnerable. Thank you hone, and I hope you find some help, idiot.
Stay safe fellas, it is real out here.
-
07-22-19 11:54 #40004Senior Member

Posts: 392God damn dude the glue factory! You got to get some vids of the actual nutting process, no homo!
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 08:38 #40003Senior Member

Posts: 477Garrison
Garrison near Wabash has been a gold mine the past few weeks. Everything you want is there. PAWG, Spinners in every color. Big booty walkers. Sure there's some fuglies but do the work and it's a great spot. I start from Cold spring & Garrison make my way up to the school off of Garrison. Sometimes you can catch them near the dump or by CC's lounge.
-
07-22-19 08:08 #40002Senior Member

Posts: 339DD Tina. Because sometimes "not in my hair!" sounds just like "NUT in my hair!" lulmybad.
-
07-22-19 07:34 #40001Senior Member

Posts: 183Couldn't Pull The Trigger
Saw this nice tight body in Dundalk on Friday night and she new it was good. Just couldn't get past the face, she looked like the bad guy from Grease, not slightly, but literally a dead ringer for him. Anyone actually tried? You'll know based on this picture.
-
07-22-19 07:20 #40000Senior Member

Posts: 183Valerie
Was back in town for the weekend and took a cruise through my old neighborhood of Dundalk. Started out Friday around midnight and didn't see a lot out, possibly the heat. The occasional old looking blonde could be seen up by the BP or if I did see something by the Citgo, it would be gone before I could get to it. Almost was going to call it quits when I saw this short girl with short dark hair and some decent curves. Her name is Valerie and she has a pleasant demeanor other than wanting to have finished her cigarette she just lit. BJ was great, I would repeat if I was back in town.
-
07-21-19 21:02 #39999Senior Member

Posts: 133Saw her today
She was wearing a pink outfit that made her look good. Picked her up and off to her room we went. Unfortunately, I didn't know about her leg issues until we got undressed. Good BJ and covered up for mish and doggy. Ass looks good but she slightly rushes you. Then when we left, she took something out of my car that I didn't realize until later on. Won't pick up again.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 16:56 #39998Senior Member

Posts: 1126Christina on East Coldspring Lane
It's an old post, but anyone know what happened to this one?
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
07-21-19 16:06 #39997Senior Member

Posts: 883Early Sunday Morning
Couldn't sleep so strolled around some in wee hours like between 2:30-4:30 am. WW area kind of a ghost town with a few LEO parked around but not harassing anyone. Headed to BP and CB. Also ghost and saw some kind of LEO I've never seen. Black, late model, domestic SUV with a big sticker on drivers side door that looks like a huge badge. It was rolling around the loops and parked behind the church between wash and Jeff. There was zero talent and I wasn't going to play cat and mouse with that vehicle. Headed to the bay, DEAD! Back to BP, still dead and SUV still rolling around. I got out of there. Back to WW area. Early morning workers milling around and a couple of cute ones along with usual suspects. If all you want is a release from French lesson, a lot of them will go less than standard. I've been OFFERED a pop for a ham more than once and accepted the offer a couple times. Can't be but so disappointed with a pop for a tenner. Rather do that than get gamed by one of those bentlow house skanks.
-
07-21-19 15:43 #39996Senior Member

Posts: 883Heather weight
That weight is not from jail or rehab. She's just a greedy heifer and actually eats all the time. She's managed to put that fat nasty on while getting high as gas everyday. Her stomach and legs are just gross! Legs, stomach, and groin are injection spots. She's tore up from med use. Don't let that weight fool you! Now if you can manage to avoid seeing anything but get butt, then you could close your eyes and hold your breath and squeeze one out.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
Her little friend Anna is a train wreck too, going down hill FAST!
There is better and newer talent walking around there. Girls at that bent-low house should be avoided.
-
07-21-19 11:45 #39995Senior Member

Posts: 530Slightly curly hair and a plump rump? I saw Heather roaming around west side shopping center one day last week. She either just got out of the lockup or just fell off the HORSE, she is plump and looking pretty good so strike while the iron is hot, she won't look that good once she gets deep into the candy jar. I haven't dated her in probably 3 years but I got her the day she got out of lockup, she was horny, the pussy was soaking wet, good date and good time for me. Hit it now because in a week or so shell be strung out on the meds and could be a hit or miss. Good luck and report back.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




