Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 8022
-
07-22-19 22:35 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 77I thought I read somewhere on here that she was BBFS. That could be why.
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 22:23 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 67I've read a couple of positive reviews about her although I haven't seen her myself. Has done some film work: http://www.mompov.com/tour/2017/11/a...ring-sexually/.
Originally Posted by MrSweat69
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 20:12 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 713I think mynx had some health issues and is out of the state.
Originally Posted by Jck4281
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 17:49 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 81Someone told me she was great and BBFS friendly.
Originally Posted by Malicious
[View Original Post]
Booked a morning appointment and she did not disappoint, cute small breast, nice but.
For some extra cash she will let you BBFS, its been a while since I'd finish inside a 18 year old but it felt amazing.
Idk if she is indi or pimped but she is worth it.
Definitely check her out.
-
07-22-19 17:28 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 114She manages her own account. She let me know she broke away from another girl that set up her first account and tried to run her appointments. She is new and learning the HX ropes on her own.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 15:37 #2542Regular Member

Posts: 7EmmaFrost
Anyone remember this chick EmmaFrost? She was part of the red velvet crew. Any idea if she's posting anywhere else?
-
07-22-19 15:32 #2541Regular Member

Posts: 7Baby crew
The baby crew rocks. Last I heard, Mynx was running that show. Celinebaby is also skinny petite, I highly rec.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 15:32 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 139Sadiebaby94
Does anyone have any info on her? I looked back and saw a negative review of her on a forum but, when I asked some HX folks, I heard mixed reviews.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sadiebaby94
-
07-22-19 13:40 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 116KrystalKinsleys anyone?
I am meeting with this HX provider for the first time tonight. https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1101.
Any of you fellow mongers has any input on her or her services I should know in advance?
Thank you for your attention and reply.
Be safe and have fun!
-
07-22-19 11:26 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 183Whats her porn name?
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 02:21 #2537Regular Member

Posts: 347Tatted baby crew
Yes I remember and miss her too. In fact, I've had my tongue up the ass and inside the pussies of all 3 heavily tatted baby crew: mynxbaby, lunababy, and pixiebaby. Only mynx and pixie are true skinny-petite. Luna was skinny but far too tall, like 5'10".
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
Both mynx and luna are long gone, and only pixie is still active on Hx. Which is great because out of all 3 babies, Pixie is far and away my absolute favorite. Here are some nostalgic pics of mynx and luna, plus 1 of my favorite tatted baby Pixie.
-
07-22-19 01:26 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 1253I miss mynxbaby. She had a lot of tats but was cute and fun to be with. It's all in the presentation.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 23:10 #2535Regular Member

Posts: 4ZeldaSky
I realized I posted to the wrong forum (LA), this one is in Irvine.
Any info on ZeldaSky would be much appreciated.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ZeldaSky
-
07-21-19 20:36 #2534Senior Member

Posts: 7266Could be booked by a lvl 5 or friend and booker who possibly told his friends about her?
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 17:19 #2533Senior Member

Posts: 403Sunkissedkayla
Any reviews of sunkissedkayla? When she first started in July she got ratings only from level 5's, back to back to back. Do level 5's have fastrak?










Reply With Quote





