Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 535 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 8022
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #2547
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews of sunkissedkayla? When she first started in July she got ratings only from level 5's, back to back to back. Do level 5's have fastrak?
    I thought I read somewhere on here that she was BBFS. That could be why.

  2. #2546
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweat69  [View Original Post]
    I am meeting with this HX provider for the first time tonight. https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1101.

    Any of you fellow mongers has any input on her or her services I should know in advance?

    Thank you for your attention and reply.

    Be safe and have fun!
    I've read a couple of positive reviews about her although I haven't seen her myself. Has done some film work: http://www.mompov.com/tour/2017/11/a...ring-sexually/.

  3. #2545
    Quote Originally Posted by Jck4281  [View Original Post]
    The baby crew rocks. Last I heard, Mynx was running that show. Celinebaby is also skinny petite, I highly rec.
    I think mynx had some health issues and is out of the state.

  4. #2544
    Quote Originally Posted by Malicious  [View Original Post]
    She manages her own account. She let me know she broke away from another girl that set up her first account and tried to run appointments. She is new and learning the HX ropes on her own.
    Someone told me she was great and BBFS friendly.

    Booked a morning appointment and she did not disappoint, cute small breast, nice but.

    For some extra cash she will let you BBFS, its been a while since I'd finish inside a 18 year old but it felt amazing.

    Idk if she is indi or pimped but she is worth it.

    Definitely check her out.

  5. #2543
    She manages her own account. She let me know she broke away from another girl that set up her first account and tried to run her appointments. She is new and learning the HX ropes on her own.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Could be booked by a lvl 5 or friend and booker who possibly told his friends about her?

  6. #2542

    EmmaFrost

    Anyone remember this chick EmmaFrost? She was part of the red velvet crew. Any idea if she's posting anywhere else?

  7. #2541

    Baby crew

    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    Yes I remember and miss her too. In fact, I've had my tongue up the ass and inside the pussies of all 3 heavily tatted baby crew: mynxbaby, lunababy, and pixiebaby. Only mynx and pixie are true skinny-petite. Luna was skinny but far too tall, like 5'10".

    Both mynx and luna are long gone, and only pixie is still active on Hx. Which is great because out of all 3 babies, Pixie is far and away my absolute favorite. Here are some nostalgic pics of mynx and luna, plus 1 of my favorite tatted baby Pixie.
    The baby crew rocks. Last I heard, Mynx was running that show. Celinebaby is also skinny petite, I highly rec.

  8. #2540

    Sadiebaby94

    Does anyone have any info on her? I looked back and saw a negative review of her on a forum but, when I asked some HX folks, I heard mixed reviews.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sadiebaby94

  9. #2539

    KrystalKinsleys anyone?

    I am meeting with this HX provider for the first time tonight. https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1101.

    Any of you fellow mongers has any input on her or her services I should know in advance?

    Thank you for your attention and reply.

    Be safe and have fun!

  10. #2538
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    Too many disgusting tats for me. I don't know if her menu includes pics / vid option but I fear it will not be spankable. Of all the movies I have seen on PornHub, I have never jacked off to one where the chick looks like a Corcoran prison alumni. Too bad. Maddie has a nice curvy but not fat body. So you won't be getting any intel from me, but others may have seen her. Maybe troll the Harley Davidson forums? LOL.
    Whats her porn name?

  11. #2537

    Tatted baby crew

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    I miss mynxbaby. She had a lot of tats but was cute and fun to be with. It's all in the presentation.
    Yes I remember and miss her too. In fact, I've had my tongue up the ass and inside the pussies of all 3 heavily tatted baby crew: mynxbaby, lunababy, and pixiebaby. Only mynx and pixie are true skinny-petite. Luna was skinny but far too tall, like 5'10".

    Both mynx and luna are long gone, and only pixie is still active on Hx. Which is great because out of all 3 babies, Pixie is far and away my absolute favorite. Here are some nostalgic pics of mynx and luna, plus 1 of my favorite tatted baby Pixie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mynxbabyy (1).jpg‎   mynxbabyy (2).jpg‎   mynxbabyy (3).jpg‎   mynxbabyy (4).jpg‎   mynxbabyy (5).jpg‎  

    mynxbabyy (6).jpg‎   mynxbabyy (7).jpg‎   lunababyy (1).jpg‎   lunababyy (2).jpg‎   pixiebabyy.jpg‎  


  12. #2536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    Maddie Sin is not drop dead gorgeous, and her body is too big for me. There is another girl on Hx with tons of tats, and that is PixieBaby. The big difference is Kat is super tiny, the perfect example of skinny-petite, and her face is drop dead gorgeous. And despite all her ridiculous tats, I find her irresistible, so I had two sessions with her with pics and videos on both. First time was before she got her boob job, then the second time immediately after her breast implants, while her surgical incisions were still fresh. Goddamn Pixie is too fucking pretty! When I am with Kat, I don't even notice her tats, because all I see are her tatas LOL.

    Maddie Sin is not in the same league as PixieBaby looks-wise, so all I see are Maddie's nasty tats.
    I miss mynxbaby. She had a lot of tats but was cute and fun to be with. It's all in the presentation.

  13. #2535

    ZeldaSky

    I realized I posted to the wrong forum (LA), this one is in Irvine.

    Any info on ZeldaSky would be much appreciated.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ZeldaSky

  14. #2534
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews of sunkissedkayla? When she first started in July she got ratings only from level 5's, back to back to back. Do level 5's have fastrak?
    Could be booked by a lvl 5 or friend and booker who possibly told his friends about her?

  15. #2533

    Sunkissedkayla

    Any reviews of sunkissedkayla? When she first started in July she got ratings only from level 5's, back to back to back. Do level 5's have fastrak?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape