Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 532 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1780

    Who to believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be a jerk but I'm more inclined to believe someone with 94 reports than someone with 4 reports. Nature of the beast.
    Maybe we're both right. Search my thread and you'll see some past experiences with Courtney. I stand by the accuracy of everything I've reported.

  2. #1779

    Fml

    Had a rare full day off. Far away from being an exec chef in a kitchen that is so hot it is mentally and physically preparing me for the form of Hell my soul is destined to in the afterlife. Hit Courtney up in the morning and had excellent communication and convo all the way until I'm 5 min away on Ardmore Ave and what happens? LOL. She goes radio silent and Poltergeists me. Spent half my day Shhwetting my ballsack off as my AC in my car decided to take a shit. Oh and the kicker? The donation I had for her must have fell out of my pocket at the gas station and someone is 140 bones richer. Yep.

  3. #1778
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about what happened to you. Personally I have never done incalls and never will for this and many other reasons. I have met quite a few girls who I thought were actually decent and shocked me when they admitted to stealing money, drugs or other items from an incall client. They just laughed about it. One escort I knew said the escort agency she use to work for openly encouraged stealing from clients and shorting them on their time so it's not just SW or independent escorts.

    And the escorts with poor hygiene is the worse. They expect clients to be clean and presentable but when their hygiene is bad they have the nerve to get upset when you refuse to do business with them. None of these escorts should have hygiene issues when you have a $1 store is nearly every town!
    Need to correct myself. Personally I have never done OUTCALLS.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGoodTime  [View Original Post]
    A lot of my regular girls seem to have dropped off the face of the Earth recently. Dani, Savannah, Jess, and Sam all have gone dark.
    Would help if you could post photos or links to an ad, maybe myself or others could help you locate them. There is like 3 different Jesssicas. The Jess I know was on vacation and has since turned a new leaf and is trying to scale back using and doesn't post or work as much as before. I know of only one Savannah. She's still working but the lifestyle has really taken its toll on her. She doesn't look as youthful as those pictures anymore. She's still really sweet though.

    When these girls disappear, especially if they're drug addicts, according to the streets they most likely have gotten locked up. They get busted for purchasing drugs but if they have outstanding warrants that will keep them locked up for a while.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...3525/1/2187634

  4. #1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's been on SA for about 2 years now. I was supposed to see her, but she flaked on me. How old would you put her at? I see her ad says 24, but her SA profile says 30, so I'm guessing somewhere around 34 ish?
    Just saw her and would say around 30, but not sure. Had same experience where communication was good, then running late as missed exit and then nothing for another half hour. Was just about to forget about it when finally showed and claimed was doing makeup. That said, once arrived very sweet and would recommend similar to prior review.

  5. #1776
    Quote Originally Posted by UTRfiend  [View Original Post]
    I've waited multiple hours multiple times for her and just gave up. One time she claimed to be 2 blocks away from the El Bar in fishtown where I would send an uber to scoop her and she couldn't make it there. This also makes sense because she told me her dealer lives at front and Girard. But she doesn't get stoned she smokes crack, that's nothing that an addict can just walk away from, it's not recreational, crackheads get stuck in a traphouse for days on end.

    Just to point out how done she is to me at this point- she lets me fuck her bb and nut in her for regular (actually discounted) price and I still don't hit her up anymore.

    She ain't stoned, she's a crackhead. Hell if you look at her pics on escort alligator say you can see a syringe on the table behind her in one. And yes crack can be shot up.
    Mostly echo UTRfiend's experience with Courtney. She was fun the first couple of times, but the long wait and attitude just doesn't make the experience worthwhile anymore. I think at least half hour wait is considered on time for her, and getting ghosted when you get there or on the way, then sending you a text asking, "Where you at, I'm ready now" a few hours later is the typical experience. What finally did it was when I waited forever for her in Fishtown and gave her a ride to Upper Darby, taking a couple of hours out of the time, then she starts clock watching when we start our date, and doesn't seem to understand why that would irritate someone. I think the main issue is that she figures with her looks she'll be able to cycle through other guys that will put up with the BS when others stop coming, so there's really no feet under the fire type of pressure to change her ways. BTW, I'm sure there are a couple of mongers she does go out of the way to make it right and be somewhat reasonably on time with, which in many ways makes it all that more annoying, since it means she probably can if she's motivated, but that the ones she does keep waiting are just not worth the effort for her. Don't need to be sitting on the bottom of that totem pole so moving on.

    Happy Huntin,

    AC.

  6. #1775
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Are we limiting this rant just to the advertised escorts? If so, there are a lot of high priced ones but every once in a while, I get service for 3 Jacksons. Yes, the better looking ones can climb above $$ but I choose not to spend in that range although I am sure they do a brisk business because I don't see them coming down in price.

    If you include the street scene, you have no shortage of choices for a single Jackson all along K Avenue or Broadway over in Camden. You also have the choice of picking any one of them up and heading over to a local NoTell, the price for the SW and room combined is still under a $.

    Like anything else, it does take some effort but bargains can be had. I suspect that most Mongers are not posted their bargains on this board because they want to enjoy the fruits of their labor without getting their prized find bombarded by the other mongers who don't want to put in the time and effort. Just my humble opinion.
    Thank you my brother. So almost every time I see an escort it is a street walker who happens to have a room. Decided to nip that in a bud a while ago and just fish on the street. Same girls way cheaper. The backpage days are over. There might be gems out there but you have to pay up for ten drug addicts in order to find one of them, no thanks.

  7. #1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Den86  [View Original Post]
    You will wait a bit sure but that's all. Only one time with her I had that she failed to ever show up which she claimed she fell asleep. I get it she was probably stoned. But at worst you will wait an hr.

    Also I find godgoodtimes post just a bit suspect. Claims her looks degraded a bit without seeing her at all. How do you know this? Also seen her a couple of weeks ago early July) and no her looks have not degraded at all. She still fucking hot as hell.

    And I will say this, patience is a virtue. And all good things comes to those who wait. What this means yeah you will wait a bit but treat her nicely regardless and you will be in for a treat. Yeah it requires a wait. But generally I have found that the wait is worth in. And for the time she failed at meeting me, she offered to make it up to me, she gave me a bit more time.

    Not going to lie it does suck that you can easily wait an hour for her but after the wait comes a fun time. And she doesn't skimp on you. You still get the full allotted time you asked for.
    Not trying to be a jerk but I'm more inclined to believe someone with 94 reports than someone with 4 reports. Nature of the beast.

  8. #1773
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's been on SA for about 2 years now. I was supposed to see her, but she flaked on me. How old would you put her at? I see her ad says 24, but her SA profile says 30, so I'm guessing somewhere around 34 ish?
    She admitted to, and seems, 30.

  9. #1772
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago there was a comment on escortbabylon saying that after he got there she stalled then a few minutes later her boyfriend came through the door and robbed the monger. That comment was deleted so I'm sot sure if it's true or not, could have just been some guy she ghosted or something but thought I should mention I saw it.
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    Am I just a noob or does this area really suck? I'm talking Montco, Bucks, Philly, etc. Girls are ridiculously overpriced and service is complete shit. When there is a diamond in the rough found she gets bombarded with guys and either disappears forever or raises her prices into the ridiculous range. This region has got to be one of the worst in the country imo when it comes to prices and quality of provider.
    Yes, philly absolutely sucks. You're dealing with the poorest largest city in America that also has a non existent nightlife so young people don't stay or travel here (including the escorts). All the hot escorts are in atlantic city or NY where there is more $ and the nightlife is 24/7.

    To add to that, since backpage got shut down the quality and availability of escorts has really nosedived and the donations have only gone up. 3+ years ago it seemed like every week here in philly there was a fresh new college age face for a fair donation but now the pickings are slim and a ss will set you back 80-100 with someone with poor service / hygiene.

    As far as escortbabylon it's a good website to find dates and old ads but I hate how the comments are constantly deleted. Good info and tips are constantly deleted. About 2 weeks ago some guy posted an ad on that website how the donations have been going up but the service has been going down and 25+ comments chimed in to agree and just like that the whole ad was deleted along with all the accounts who posted. Meanwhile an escort who seems to be robbing people or scams people stays up indefinitely and most of the ads now are fake.

    I definitely agree with you though yoshi. I know an escort who said when she post an ad she gets 100 text messages that day. You figure she has her safe regulars that always get priority than out of that 100 it's like winning the lottery if she responds back to you.

    Then the other hand you could have an awesome provider and always get priority but I find that eventually they disappear, they get locked up or their drug use gets so bad you don't want to see them anymore. Finding an escort is supposed to be easy not a part time job.

  10. #1771

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkstar  [View Original Post]
    Leah, aka Lusciuos. I've seen her several times now. She lives in North, not far from Broad and Allegheny. The block itself is quiet. The home needs major upkeep, room is dirty but Leah is a doll. Thick ass, small waist. Great for goggie. Bugdet for all needs I usually opt for the short stay.

    Link below.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...302/2674855671
    I saw the pictures of the apartment and for me personally cleanliness everything. Place looks a mess. But it is and. Philly! Have fun.

  11. #1770
    Quote Originally Posted by UTRfiend  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.philadel...571/2675622413

    This girl is crazy good. GFE to PSE with skills. She came to my spot but was late. Told me she got pulled over and I actually believe her, but at the time I thought I was getting ghosted. She's really cute, girl next door vibe. When she showed we made out a little on the sidewalk. Then into my spot and right to the bedroom. More LFK DFK and pretty quickly I'm in her mouth for terrific BBBJ. Fellas she gives amazing BBBJ. Great tongue while DT and likes her face fucked some. Then more DFK with digits in her wet kitty. On with a hat and mish with her holding her legs behind her knees, pulled wide for me. I'm going to town and she's down. Then DATYfor a while now (was about to pop). K9 with her arching her back taking a pounding. More BBBJ then a new hat and finish in mish. The set back was 1.4 hh. I will definitely repeat. She's actually sweet, treat her right. I'll post pics at a later date, she's OK with it.
    Yeah, she's been on SA for about 2 years now. I was supposed to see her, but she flaked on me. How old would you put her at? I see her ad says 24, but her SA profile says 30, so I'm guessing somewhere around 34 ish?

  12. #1769

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Den86  [View Original Post]
    You will wait a bit sure but that's all. Only one time with her I had that she failed to ever show up which she claimed she fell asleep. I get it she was probably stoned. But at worst you will wait an hr.

    Also I find godgoodtimes post just a bit suspect. Claims her looks degraded a bit without seeing her at all. How do you know this? Also seen her a couple of weeks ago early July) and no her looks have not degraded at all. She still fucking hot as hell.

    And I will say this, patience is a virtue. And all good things comes to those who wait. What this means yeah you will wait a bit but treat her nicely regardless and you will be in for a treat. Yeah it requires a wait. But generally I have found that the wait is worth in. And for the time she failed at meeting me, she offered to make it up to me, she gave me a bit more time.

    Not going to lie it does suck that you can easily wait an hour for her but after the wait comes a fun time. And she doesn't skimp on you. You still get the full allotted time you asked for.
    I've waited multiple hours multiple times for her and just gave up. One time she claimed to be 2 blocks away from the El Bar in fishtown where I would send an uber to scoop her and she couldn't make it there. This also makes sense because she told me her dealer lives at front and Girard. But she doesn't get stoned she smokes crack, that's nothing that an addict can just walk away from, it's not recreational, crackheads get stuck in a traphouse for days on end.

    Just to point out how done she is to me at this point- she lets me fuck her bb and nut in her for regular (actually discounted) price and I still don't hit her up anymore.

    She ain't stoned, she's a crackhead. Hell if you look at her pics on escort alligator say you can see a syringe on the table behind her in one. And yes crack can be shot up.

  13. #1768
    Quote Originally Posted by Den86  [View Original Post]
    You will wait a bit sure but that's all. Only one time with her I had that she failed to ever show up which she claimed she fell asleep. I get it she was probably stoned. But at worst you will wait an hr.

    Also I find godgoodtimes post just a bit suspect. Claims her looks degraded a bit without seeing her at all. How do you know this? Also seen her a couple of weeks ago early July) and no her looks have not degraded at all. She still fucking hot as hell.

    And I will say this, patience is a virtue. And all good things comes to those who wait. What this means yeah you will wait a bit but treat her nicely regardless and you will be in for a treat. Yeah it requires a wait. But generally I have found that the wait is worth in. And for the time she failed at meeting me, she offered to make it up to me, she gave me a bit more time.

    Not going to lie it does suck that you can easily wait an hour for her but after the wait comes a fun time. And she doesn't skimp on you. You still get the full allotted time you asked for.
    I've seen her about a dozen times and her looks have gotten worse every time. I'm not the only senior member to say so on here, just do a search, LOL. And I agree that I don't mind waiting a bit, but 4. 5 hours? Nah. I ended up giving my money to another provider, who is cute as well, works for less money, and doesn't leave me hanging.

  14. #1767

    Beth aka as Sarah from SA

    I saw this post and laughed as I knew Beth as Sarah. Met her from SA last year. She was my regular blow and go girl that came to you as she was one of the few SB's who drove. She was very reasonable at ,6 for her oral special with swallow. At first she was great but as the months went by she was always late and sometimes never showed, so I gave up. Be Safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I texted her. Outcall or car date only but she drives so she can come to you from somewhere in Philly.

  15. #1766

    Beth. Outcall or car only

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Is she outcall only or does she have an incall option?
    I texted her. Outcall or car date only but she drives so she can come to you from somewhere in Philly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape