Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 267 of 327 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 4897
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #907

    Search the Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by RugByMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this cutie?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/delaware/...-1381/1/154808

    Curious about more Elkton opportunities if anyone has leads.
    Hey, history is your friend, especially around here. Search the threads as there have been a number of posts and reviews of her. If memory serves- everything covered and fairly HIGH priced!

    Good luck! Let us know how it turns out for you!

  2. #906

    Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by RugByMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this cutie?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/delaware/...-1381/1/154808

    Curious about more Elkton opportunities if anyone has leads.
    I reviewed her back in 2016 here.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...014&viewfull=1#post2865014.

  3. #905
    Quote Originally Posted by RugByMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this cutie?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/delaware/...-1381/1/154808

    Curious about more Elkton opportunities if anyone has leads.
    She's been around a long while. I've never tried her but the pictures are at least 2-3 years old.

  4. #904

    Any info on Elizabeth

    Anyone have info on this cutie?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/delaware/...-1381/1/154808

    Curious about more Elkton opportunities if anyone has leads.

  5. #903

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange  [View Original Post]
    So this as good a time as any, I'm not dripping or anything but just wanted to get everyone's opinion on the best options to get tested for everything. Cost vs how they may meddle in your life. Best options.
    I've used this service. It was 100% anonymous. Went to a LabCorp location. No ID needed and I got my results in 2 days via e-mail.

    https://www.stdcheck.com/std-test-pricing.php

  6. #902
    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    LOL! It takes all types! Guess this is why some of these girls are dating? They just missed the cutoff on the Bar Exam?

    As far as Shannon goes. Last time I checked, she was like so many of these girls who state no GFE. Talk nicely to them, show some respect, have recent test results available and ask politely and the rules melt away. She was hosting at that motel at the corner of Memorial and Rte 9.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/40ss-su...avail-25058107
    So this as good a time as any, I'm not dripping or anything but just wanted to get everyone's opinion on the best options to get tested for everything. Cost vs how they may meddle in your life. Best options.

  7. #901

    Rocket Scientists?

    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead11  [View Original Post]
    This girl Shannon has been posting recently on CXG. Todays ad clearly states ❌;NO GFE &NO GREEK! ❌. I guess she should review her picutres a bit.
    LOL! It takes all types! Guess this is why some of these girls are dating? They just missed the cutoff on the Bar Exam?

    As far as Shannon goes. Last time I checked, she was like so many of these girls who state no GFE. Talk nicely to them, show some respect, have recent test results available and ask politely and the rules melt away. She was hosting at that motel at the corner of Memorial and Rte 9.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/40ss-su...avail-25058107

  8. #900

    Interesting pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    These girls never cease to amaze me. I recently posted a picture of youngest of the 3 Jenns inadvertently displaying her and her boyfriend / pimp's crack pipe collect (I'll repost it at the bottom). Here is my second favorite picture from Kylie in Elkton. In one picture a nerf gun, not crazy. In the next picture a real gun. WTF? Is the real gun a bb gun and she has gun battles with that and the nerf gun? Is the real fake / gun for protection? Is she using it to rob dudes? So many questions. I never seen the girl and I like to stay in the general Philly, S. Jersey, and. DE area anyway so I will never know, but why would you put guns and crack pipes in your pictures and not be surprised when you don't get big money dates? Next photo I'm expecting to see is some girl and her herpes med bottle in the foreground or a car seat behind her. This hobby is so entertaining sometimes for all the sideshow stuff.
    This girl Shannon has been posting recently on CXG. Todays ad clearly states ❌;NO GFE &NO GREEK! ❌. I guess she should review her picutres a bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shannon.jpg‎  

  9. #899

    V / A's +

    I was away fro the computer for a few and cam back to a bunch of messages asking the some of the same questions. ].

    Their asking price is 130-160. But 100 will get you 15-20 which is what I choose with both Group A and B. Although one group on a regular basis has an 18/19 why / o in the lineup, and I will spring for 200.

    The V / A's will clearly say in their ad Hotel which will be RR. Group A will use both RR in Newark or a 141 location.

    The AMP's around here are now or have been getting Philly rates, 160 total. Hell, it has been 160 in Philly for more than 20 years. Just thinking of the money I could of had if it was in the bank. Many of the places are still around.

    There is only one AMP around here that I visit on a regular basis based on the entire package which includes; location, location, location, girl, quality of service, no upselll, no drama. There are several I have walked out of, never to return and I am highly skeptical of seeking out or trying new without verification from reliable sources.

    But on another note: Jen, Jenn really Renee. Out of around 1/2 dozen attempts to meet, only one came about and I wasn't impressed. So when you look as the Asian costs, what is No drama, safe incalls (parlors or hotel) great hygiene, pretty much committed to your satisfaction, overall appearance, or no oblivious drug issues and your safety really worth to you? At this stage in my life, a lot more than in years past.

    Oh, by the way. I have been arrested twice in two different stings, in different areas long before this site and computers. Just wish I had the knowledge and info back then.

  10. #898
    Quote Originally Posted by TexacoTim  [View Original Post]
    Hey MM65. Have never met Katie but she has an add on Cityguide if you want to make contact. I have been tempted in the past but now am undecided with all the negative talk concerning her. TT.
    Thanks. I used to see her regularly. She was fun about a year ago. Now it sounds like I shouldn't bother.

  11. #897

    Katie

    Hey MM65. Have never met Katie but she has an add on Cityguide if you want to make contact. I have been tempted in the past but now am undecided with all the negative talk concerning her. TT.

  12. #896
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    These girls never cease to amaze me. I recently posted a picture of youngest of the 3 Jenns inadvertently displaying her and her boyfriend / pimp's crack pipe collect (I'll repost it at the bottom). Here is my second favorite picture from Kylie in Elkton. In one picture a nerf gun, not crazy. In the next picture a real gun. WTF? Is the real gun a bb gun and she has gun battles with that and the nerf gun? Is the real fake / gun for protection? Is she using it to rob dudes? So many questions. I never seen the girl and I like to stay in the general Philly, S. Jersey, and. DE area anyway so I will never know, but why would you put guns and crack pipes in your pictures and not be surprised when you don't get big money dates? Next photo I'm expecting to see is some girl and her herpes med bottle in the foreground or a car seat behind her. This hobby is so entertaining sometimes for all the sideshow stuff.
    Did anyone see that ad back in the fall / winter where the girl is posing in the room with an ar15? Who in the world would want to go to a shitty motel room with a trashy girl (and probably boyfriend) if you know there is in an ar15 in the room? What were they thinking? BTW I'm not anti gun just anti tweakers with guns. I know chicks with guns are sexy but not when you're going to see them in a shitty motel.

  13. #895

    Kylie=Joei

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    Here is my second favorite picture from Kylie in Elkton. In one picture a nerf gun, not crazy. In the next picture a real gun. WTF? Is the real gun a bb gun and she has gun battles with that and the nerf gun? Is the real fake / gun for protection? Is she using it to rob dudes? So many questions. I never seen the girl.
    Joei is a known commodity. Was "so-so" to "get the job done". Boyfriend known to intervene & try to take your money per monger. Unsure if she was aware such was going to happen. A girl with a bad pockmarked face.

  14. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    It's like when you try to break apart chopsticks and thee is that one piece at the top that won't go away. She does seem nice when I have talked to her but too much baggage.
    Ha. I Love this line.

    She was a sweet girl, but no, not worth it with the baggage. If she was alone, I'd consider asking her. No way I'm approaching her with the hangers-on though, and definitely not going into the Afton.

  15. #893
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    These girls never cease to amaze me. I recently posted a picture of youngest of the 3 Jenns inadvertently displaying her and her boyfriend / pimp's crack pipe collect (I'll repost it at the bottom). Here is my second favorite picture from Kylie in Elkton. In one picture a nerf gun, not crazy. In the next picture a real gun. WTF? Is the real gun a bb gun and she has gun battles with that and the nerf gun? Is the real fake / gun for protection? Is she using it to rob dudes? So many questions. I never seen the girl and I like to stay in the general Philly, S. Jersey, and. DE area anyway so I will never know, but why would you put guns and crack pipes in your pictures and not be surprised when you don't get big money dates? Next photo I'm expecting to see is some girl and her herpes med bottle in the foreground or a car seat behind her. This hobby is so entertaining sometimes for all the sideshow stuff.
    Good eye Glenn and I hear you! Amazing, entertaining and astonishing!

    But thank goodness some of these girls aren't so swift as it allows those more observant types, like you, to avoid potentially bad situations. Hope they aren't reading and getting wise?

    Bet the firearm picture might draw the wrong kind of attention?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape