Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,086 to 23,100 of 37380
-
07-22-19 08:28 #14295Senior Member

Posts: 178Renee?
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/11874/
Massage By you, I believe her name was Renee.
Anyone have anything good to say about this one? Any HE or more available? I tried once and no HE but she hinted that a second visit might yield more. Considering a 2nd visit. Any other recommendations would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
-
07-21-19 20:14 #14294Senior Member

Posts: 226Thanks everyone
This is exactly the type of information that makes this board fantastic. Feel like I dodged a bullet. Figured she was a bit older but for that age I may as well stay home. Keep up the great work everyone.
Originally Posted by Perusing
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 20:02 #14293Senior Member

Posts: 231Violet Not New
I think this is the same person I knew from the old boards as Violet. If so, there has got to be a few mongers from the old hobby boards that remember and / or have seen her. I've never experienced her services but do know she offered escort service in the past in the 200 to 250 per hour range. Looks like she has raised her rates significantly. I think the photos are probably her best foot forward and possibly a little dated. If I recall, most reviews back then were she was okay to mediocre. Don't recall anything that would indicate she is a 400 experience. I think she's an "old timer" that tried reinventing herself with the bondassage thing and also decided she needed less clients if she charged more. Also suspect that repeat clients get a significant discount. You'll find she's on the middle age side 45 ish at least and I'd guess a decent provider if at a 200 rate tops.
Originally Posted by MiloMadison
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 20:00 #14292Senior Member

Posts: 612She used to go by the name violet. Worked in farmington and was from the west side of the state. However, think she's now based in the metro area.
Originally Posted by NastyNardo
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 13:49 #14291Senior Member

Posts: 93Looks a little pricey but I'm definitely intrigued. I've never seen any info on her before. Tofft and let us know how it is.
Originally Posted by MiloMadison
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 13:28 #14290Senior Member

Posts: 233New favorite
Wow. So I went back to the Chinese massage place on Wayne road (the one farthest north). Bodlyslide with grinding to completion. Beautiful young girl mid to late twenties. Great attitude. Really into it. She got super wet. Admittedly expensive with a $200 tip, but I think I would do it again. Call me crazy but it seemed like a unicorn to me.
-
07-21-19 12:33 #14289Senior Member

Posts: 99Eastside
Thanks SN for the inputs.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 10:33 #14288Senior Member

Posts: 226Has anyone seen this one?
Will be town tomorrow and thinking about giving her a try. Curious if anyone has any info they'd be willing to share.
http://edynwylde.com/mobile/index.php?page=19
-
07-20-19 23:58 #14287Regular Member

Posts: 7Good, legit
I've been once. Good, legit massage.
Originally Posted by Ropeshark07
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 22:47 #14286Senior Member

Posts: 160I wish
My go-to place if I need my back worked on. - my dick though, no success. The style varies a little from one provider to the next, but always very good. Never had any hint of extras going back at least 7 years now. There was one provider, Annie, cute and always very flirty with me before and after. Never anything but an awesome massage though. I've said it before on here: if there is a secret code for a HE at this joint, I would love to know what it is!
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 20:50 #14285Senior Member

Posts: 101Tiffany
Went and saw Tiffany at Saigon again yesterday. Don't understand all the hate. Good massage with a nice BJ finish.
-
07-20-19 20:13 #14284Senior Member

Posts: 132Alright thanks.
Originally Posted by DetWanderer
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 18:13 #14283Regular Member

Posts: 17You won't always get a HE at traditional, you almost have to ask for it. Starmoon is almost guaranteed.
Originally Posted by Rock484
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 14:20 #14282Senior Member

Posts: 463Asian health
Visited Asian health on Rochester rd on Friday. Was greeted by a pretty late 30 lady, she took me back to the room (curtains no doors), I got on the table and when she came in she covered me with the sheet. Very good massage but no tease and no roaming allowed. She said very loudly when I rubbed her leg "no you cannot touch". She was pretty and tall, and the massage was thorough albeit strictly legit. Ill go back to see her to see if more is possible with familiarity. She seemed disappointed in the $20 tip but took it and asked me to come back again. 1 hour was.
7.
Still looking for my unicorn.
-
07-20-19 14:10 #14281Senior Member

Posts: 463Visiting
So what's the scoop on The sister and friend visiting? I hoped there would have been a report Friday so I could go today with good report. LOL.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
Were they any good?










Reply With Quote





