Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 556 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 8329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2839

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    Sugar babies. On seeking. It's a bit challenging but rewarding. Instead of an hr. Often times it's a few hours to some overnighters. Less mileage. If you put in the time, You will find what your looking for.
    IMO, you better be very well funded and single. Most often, you will not be paying by the hour, but rather by monthly retainer. Rent $ , help with this and that, car repairs, etc. And NOT easy to extricate oneself.

  2. #2838

    RE: Face holes

    No, they do not. I definitely do NOT go for the "face HOLES" .

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long time since I've been to RS primarily because, the last time I went, the tables didn't have the face holes in them. I remember that it was very uncomfortable laying face down on the table. The session was a pleasant GB experience, but I stopped going there because of the tables. Are the tables the same or do they now have face holes? This was basically the tie-breaker why I started visiting other GB AMPs.

  3. #2837
    Quote Originally Posted by Korman23  [View Original Post]
    My apologies, but SB scene?
    Sugar babies. On seeking. It's a bit challenging but rewarding. Instead of an hr. Often times it's a few hours to some overnighters. Less mileage. If you put in the time, You will find what your looking for.

  4. #2836
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    Happened a couple times last week to me. Amber getting too much traffic. Think I'm stick to the SB scene. It's either double booking or they are trying to rush you out pretty fast. Good luck folks, I'm enjoy finding some college cuties for extended stay for the same tuition.
    My apologies, but SB scene?

  5. #2835

    Sky Accupressure in Ft. Wash

    Gentlemen, first time poster, long time hobbyist. Haven't been up to Greenbelt to enjoy the spoils since I'm mainly in southern PG, too far of a trip. Hahaha. Might have to make a trip up there eventually since you guys give these vivid reports of the talent there. Thanks for all that!

    I've been to Fiji a couple of times, but haven't drawn up any good ones. Standard $60 for the house, $. 40 for FS. Decent enough provider, but nothing to write home about. My favorite was Magic Acupressure, but they've had issues staying open the past couple of years.

    I went a couple years ago and had Aba, probably the best spinner I've ever had, natural Cs, nice ass, sensual massage and great CBJ. Mish and K9 we're enjoyable, the best AMP provider I've ever had. Haven't seen her since, though. Saddening. Then I started going to Fiji, but had somewhat robotic service from two or three different providers. Have a video if you guys are interested in trades, PM me LOL.

    They've since been replaced by Sky Acupressure. Sign looks new, neon Open sign flashing. Any other gents been since the reopen? If you have, please either PM me or let me know if it's better than Fiji, as the Greenbelt area's a little too far for me.

    Thanks!

    JC.

  6. #2834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    Happened a couple times last week to me. Amber getting too much traffic. Think I'm stick to the SB scene. It's either double booking or they are trying to rush you out pretty fast. Good luck folks, I'm enjoy finding some college cuties for extended stay for the same tuition.
    VIP must be super popular. I was told to come back in an hour.

  7. #2833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Korman23  [View Original Post]
    As far as I am aware, though its been a few months since I was there, that they still have the same tables without the holes.
    CA has the cutouts.

  8. #2832

    VIP double booking

    Happened a couple times last week to me. Amber getting too much traffic. Think I'm stick to the SB scene. It's either double booking or they are trying to rush you out pretty fast. Good luck folks, I'm enjoy finding some college cuties for extended stay for the same tuition.

  9. #2831
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long time since I've been to RS primarily because, the last time I went, the tables didn't have the face holes in them. I remember that it was very uncomfortable laying face down on the table. The session was a pleasant GB experience, but I stopped going there because of the tables. Are the tables the same or do they now have face holes? This was basically the tie-breaker why I started visiting other GB AMPs.
    As far as I am aware, though its been a few months since I was there, that they still have the same tables without the holes.

  10. #2830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Face Hole in Tables at RS?

    It's been a long time since I've been to RS primarily because, the last time I went, the tables didn't have the face holes in them. I remember that it was very uncomfortable laying face down on the table. The session was a pleasant GB experience, but I stopped going there because of the tables. Are the tables the same or do they now have face holes? This was basically the tie-breaker why I started visiting other GB AMPs.

  11. #2829

    Maddy is not Maya

    I wish! I would have stayed for another session.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMP7171  [View Original Post]
    Could it be the return of Maya?

  12. #2828

    AA in CP

    I was around College Park running some errands and I had some time to kill so I stopped at AcuAng off of Route 1. Even though it was early in the day they were booked up when I arrived so I had to wait about 10 minutes. Once I had my room I had to wait a further 15-20 minutes before the mama-san herself gave me a table shower. Pretty disappointed at this point but I was already pot committed so I stuck around. Ultimately I was glad as I did as the girl I drew, Nana, was a real stunner. I was very surprised by how good she looked, very young in appearance (looked to be in her late 20's), very fit with some very nice enhanced C's. Looked like she belonged in Eros or one of the K-Girl agencies rather than slumming it in a MP in CP. Decent massage and an unexpectedly thorough finish that left me quite happy. I had been to this location a few years ago and was not impressed. Not sure if its under new management or what but the changes are certainly for the better. Total damage was. 65 + 1.45 for tip. Tip was a little high but I felt it was appropriate for FS. Stay safe dudes.

  13. #2827

    I would add

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderNotWiser  [View Original Post]
    Finally visited. All previous reviews spot on. Attractive and personable. One more week then home to San Fran. Only visiting here because friends with Chanel.
    She is very smart. She speaks English almost as well as somebody who grew up here. She said she was in college in California. All that made for a pleasantly unique AMP experience. Also great bls and dt while she looked me right in the eye were standard. She was fine with me going slow and enjoying.

  14. #2826

    VIP / Amber

    Finally visited. All previous reviews spot on. Attractive and personable. One more week then home to San Fran. Only visiting here because friends with Chanel.

  15. #2825
    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDog69  [View Original Post]
    It can be hard to tell some time. LOL. I think her name is Maddy. I met her today, and she is quite attractive. I will visit next week.
    Could it be the return of Maya?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape