Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 5161
-
07-26-19 12:20 #421Senior Member

Posts: 531Thanks for the response, thinking of seeing her soon.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 18:11 #420Senior Member

Posts: 405Jen
She has every time I've seen her.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-19 14:58 #419Senior Member

Posts: 531Jen
For those who have seen Jen, how GFE is she? Does she do BBBJ?
-
07-23-19 00:28 #418Senior Member

Posts: 302I'm going to give it a shot!
As soon a description runs out in a couple of weeks at SA. I'm going to try it. I hear you about the Platonic thing, LOL. I had a women I fooled around with twice had that in you ad. When I called her on it she said it was to keep the guys away who want sex on the first date. Which is what we did the first time I met her. They are just crazy sometimes and there is no rhyme or reason. That is why I guess I love this so much! It's like a box of chocolates. : oP.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 15:58 #417Senior Member

Posts: 130TFW, when the before picture stinks and you hear it's only gone downhill since.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 08:02 #416Senior Member

Posts: 405Ally
I hate when that happens. I think most of us have been in that situation when you can't even get it up, at least I'll admit to it. She's on her knees and it's in her mouth and I'm just thinking "what the hell has become of my life" LOL. Plus just wasted a little blue buddy.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 07:34 #415Senior Member

Posts: 405I've found you just work out details with each girl separately. The easiest way to whittle the list down is you look on the lower right side of the ad and there is an area for "Interests" and I only make an offer to girls that put "Discreet Affairs". Most will either accept or counter. The one's that accept you'll probably have to negotiate because I'm sure we all start low. The one's that counter an offer are usually WAY too high a number. I think they actually don't want to meet but if you're willing to meet for her price she will. The thing I don't care for with SA is that most girls are really looking for a sugar daddy thing and a lot of them will put "platonic" in their ad. Seems they want to get as much $$$ without dropping their knickers as possible. At least you can weed those out quickly. I realize we all have our own opinion on sites and what we're looking for, I'm just saying WYP works for me.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 00:58 #414Senior Member

Posts: 302Not sure
I had a date setup with Jen and couldn't make her time restraints. So ended up with this skank an most unpleasant meeting. I don't know if she was bald because I got grossed out and didn't really touch her. I touched her right elbow and she had some kind of abscess on it and winced in pain and that just killed it for me: o (.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 00:38 #413Banned Member

Posts: 942Oh no dude. I think this is the girl that went completely bald and now she wears a wig?. I'm ashamed to say I did a date with her. Happens to the best of us. Be careful because she posts multiple ads with different phone numbers and different pictures. Always trying to trick us guys. Loves hard and down. Plus k pins.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 00:13 #412Senior Member

Posts: 302Alley
Her pics are real. From before she became a serious addict. She does NOT look like her pic now! She is not GFE and trust me you wouldn't want her to be. I would never repeat! 120 HH and 200 H joke she should be getting SW rates on the low end. Apartment was fine on Beech St. Down by Valley. I could not get it up for her even after the little blue pill.
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-play_i6906215
-
07-20-19 23:57 #411Senior Member

Posts: 302Thank You
Thank You HH for how many credits it costs to converse with a woman! Here is the credits cost:
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
2 credits per $1.
100.
Credits.
$ 50.00.
Select.
Recommended.
3 credits per $1.
450.
Credits.
$ 150.00.
Selected.
4 credits per $1.
1,000.
Credits.
$ 250.00.
Select.
As I stated I'm still on SA and it costs me 90/ month and I can talk to as many women as I want. A lot of conversations go nowhere but I have had enough luck on there to make it worth my while. So if you buy the 450 credit for 150 you can converse with 22 woman. My real question is I have offers from 75 to 450 but I believe that is just for a date not intimacy. What are you paying for that?
-
07-20-19 07:49 #410Senior Member

Posts: 405Wyp
You don't have to pay to join, but you need to pay for communication. You start your search and if you see someone you like you make them an offer. They can accept, counter, or ignore. If they accept and you want to go to conversation, that's when you pay. You will have to "purchase" credits by using a credit card, and it's usually 20 credits to open a conversation with the girl. Once you've paid the credits you can have an on going conversation without having to pay more credits. With most girls you'll get a cell number pretty quickly anyway. I have found this site the easiest to use, others may have different opinion.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 23:45 #409Senior Member

Posts: 302I joined
But have not paid anything. I still have a subscription on SA, who I think owns WYP. I can tell you a lot of the same girls are on both sites.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 22:32 #408Regular Member

Posts: 1Jen
Have seen Jen a few times now. I love how good she is about responding to communication. She is a Fox too. Sometimes I give her a massage first. She is also wicked flexible.
-
07-19-19 18:54 #407Senior Member

Posts: 650Damn straight! LOL.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
I.











Reply With Quote




