Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 726
-
09-09-19 19:43 #396Senior Member

Posts: 489Sarah the scammer
Decided to have some fun calling on what I would deem a fake ad. Enter "Sarah" http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...r/647131057907
We texted briefly, but never discussed donation. Told her that I would not stay if the girl in the ad did not answer the door and she swore it was her, sent me some fake pics and said it was her. Told her a selfie with a certain pose would be very reassuring and boy did she get SUPER defensive. That told me she was definitely fake and up to no good.
So got address to an I-drive hotel that another fake girl sent me recently and told her I was on my way. After some time I told her I was there and to give me the room number and the scam started. She started talking about some dumb shit about not giving room number unless I can prove I'm not a cop. So she was going to send a friend over to me to collect the money cause "she did her homework and research" and she thinks cops can't collect money. These idiots come up with the dumbest shit I swear LMAO!!
So I told her to send her friend. LOL Needless to say, I was never there and just wanted to see how this was going to unfold.
Good times!
Stay FRESH!
-
08-28-19 21:26 #395Senior Member

Posts: 706Tasha = deposit bandit!
We texted back and forth kinda getting to know each other then she finally busted out with "a deposit is required before meeting. " I responded with, "I need the address and a selfie of you doing a specific pose" and she went silent. LMAO!
The scam must be working. These deposit bandits are starting to post more and more. Must be a lot of suckers out there! LOL.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...l/890976765535
-
08-25-19 17:38 #394Senior Member

Posts: 665I was at the MP over on 436 and HB and had negotiated out some playtime through her very limited English. When she started to suck my dick and pulled out a rubber for it I told her no way, that we specifically talked about no rubbers. I told we can just do the standard HE but I need the cash back to adjust for just that. She left the room and came back in with my cash and we did the HE. She actually continued massagin after that and while I was disappointed and a little annoyed when it occured, it actually worked out all right. I won't go back, she made it right. So, when this happens sometimes you can make it work out. You should never be stuck doing something and paying for anything unless it is exactly what you want.
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 09:34 #393Senior Member

Posts: 424Not in my experience
Not saying that this report isn't true, but I have seen Pixie twice now and both times she really delivered for me. No rushing.
Originally Posted by BarrelFL
[View Original Post]
Her teeth are not perfect, but I have certainly seen far worse. Overall, she looks like her photos. Petite but with a surprisingly plumb ass. I didn't notice any marks indicating drug use.
As they say, YMMV, but I will call her again.
-
08-24-19 13:56 #392Senior Member

Posts: 77Clearing the Juicy Rumors
So I went on vacation and ran into one of my favorite girls in Kissimmee. I asked her what she was doing here and she said from the negative feed back she's been getting money was slowing down because of rumors never cleared up. Now I first want to say I know both Juicy and ChrisCline there was a big misunderstanding between them but I don't want to lose a good provider that's local and truly a sweetheart. For the record Juicy did her date and got paid for it so there was no cash and dash. Those who contacted her seen messages and I'm not here to post them I'm just here to clear she is not a cash and dash chick. You guys can feel free to contact her to explain or just to get a Dream started but she's really a cool down to earth gal. Happy Hunting!!
-
08-12-19 18:45 #391Regular Member

Posts: 21Pixie, avoid at all costs!
Opted for HH. She is the girl in the photos and hosts in a hotel on Colonial near Alafaya.
Very prompt to respond my messages which was a good sign however when I arrived she kept spending time "getting ready". I got tired of counting the times she said "Alright I am ready" only to keep applying more make up.
When she was finally ready I wanted to get more light in the room as we were in the dark and seemed to bother her. Immediately asked for the donation upfront and started with BBBJ. As I decided to change positions she started complaining of pain in her neck. And reached a point where started complaining for everything. Put the cover on and started in mish, she was clearly rushing it. Had not been even 2 minutes since I started and wanted to pace myself and she started complaining saying why do you stop". That was it for me. At that point I just wanted to finish and leave before loosing my momentum. She would not let me finish outside the cover.
I got done, got dressed and left the room and she attempted to all the sudden get nice. Clearly sign of candy! Her front teeth seemed rotten which kind of explains why she wanted to stay in the dark. I am not sure but I thing I noticed marks on her feet as well. Avoid this one at all costs! You have been warned!
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....36402310/pixie
-
08-05-19 14:56 #390Senior Member

Posts: 243Avalon 88-COCO
Went to Avalon 88 on Kirkman. Saw COCO. Avoid! Run away. She is very pretty but a total rip off. Have not been this pissed off in years. Paid the Orlando standard plus 20 more and she gets out the saran wrap, I said Hell no! Even the table shower was awful. Water spraying around everywhere, like an idiot. After the saran wrap debacle, she goes for BBJ or so I thought and just licks around the tip. I tried to leave, repeatedly and she would not let me. Once she has your money, she won't do shit. I told the MMS in no uncertain terms she was the worst and the stupidest I've had in years of the hobby. If you see her and don't get a single thing you think you should, it's your own fault. Went to see Lulu around the corner and got a proper seeing to. It's a damn shame to have a pretty woman like that deliberately rip mongers off.
I posted this also on Massage Parlors, I'm that pissed off.
-
08-02-19 01:55 #389Senior Member

Posts: 40Juicy will Rob you
She's with a want-to-be pimp that is making her rob guys. I'll update when I get more info.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 01:36 #388Senior Member

Posts: 1125Damn, I was just in the middle of a conversation with her to meet up. Good thing I came here first.
Originally Posted by ChrisCline
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 01:27 #387Senior Member

Posts: 40Robbed by Juicy in Kissimmee
Robbed by Juicy in Kissimmee. Classic cash and dash Said she owed somebody money before he could leave. The craziest part is that this wasn't even the donation this was just being nice! Will update with her links in a few. But be warned she looks way older in person than in the picture and will rob you so stay away. You have been warned!
-
07-22-19 15:44 #386Senior Member

Posts: 1104It probably would have been more trouble than it was worth, but it would have been terrific to contact the resort's management and let them know what their security people were up to. At the very least, it should have gotten them fired.
Originally Posted by LagerBierGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 14:59 #385Senior Member

Posts: 66Scams
I had a similar situation happen to me once. This was years ago. Girl said she was staying at a certain Resort in Kissimmee. She told me to make sure to use her name at the Security Gate so I could get in. When I got to the gate I just told him I was there to pick up a friend, I told him I would only be a minute. He let me in and when I called the girl in the AD to get the room number she sounded shocked that I was there already. She told me I needed to go to the second hallway to the pool and put money under the garbage can and then she would give me the room number. This was totally insane, I said no way. She said this is the only way she operates. So I agreed and told her I Put money under the garbage can (NOT!) just so she would give me the room number. Instead of walking to a fake room number I went back to my car and sat and watched the can. Sure enough the maintenance / security people that worked at the hotel showed up on a gold cart and went over to the can and checked under it.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
Needless to say I left at this point, they where pissed though. They called me back (from an India number) acting like the police saying they where coming after me, I said I'd like to see that happen. Then they played some police siren sounds on the phone and I just hung up and blocked the number!
-
07-21-19 01:07 #384Senior Member

Posts: 489Kissimmee white girl SCAM
Don't waste your time! I figured it was fake but wanted to find out anyway. Went to address got room and the scammer wanted me to leave donation at the door! So I told them I did just to see what happens. Then they told me to go to another address LOL! I said sure and went somewhere else.
AVOID>>> https://escortalligator.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/35564898/Kissimmee
You have been warned!
-
06-06-19 20:39 #383Senior Member

Posts: 489Chloe RIPOFF!!
I'll keep this short and simple.
First off, the pics are dated, she looks like a crack head and has missing teeth. SW material with this one. Should've left but I wanted to at least get head. 5 min in and there's a knock on the door. She stopped to open the door and some guy came in asking me what I was doing in his room and that I need to leave. I came real close to swinging on both of them but just laughed it off and left. Not worth the trouble for. 6.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/oral-sex-goddess/295549022874
You have been warned!
-
05-18-19 00:04 #382Senior Member

Posts: 548Stripper
Nothing good comes out of bringing a stripper home. You never know what will happen when you're not home. Definitely take them to a hotel and if you want to play extra safe put your valuables in locked glove box / trunk and hide your car keys. Come up with excuses like you got kids at home or mother in law is in town as to save them face.
Originally Posted by Readct
[View Original Post]
I once knew a guy who fell in love with a stripper. He saw her frequently after his long term relationship broke off. Fast forward two months, he took her home after a good date night. A little background into this, they have been texting and flirting outside of work. He even sent her cash whenever she needed. But only like 20-30 bucks each time. Never too much he said.
So they started "dating" for a week. She let him fuck her raw, and mind you, she's not your average looking stripper. She could be a supermodel, lightly tanned ass, bluest eyes, and smoothest skin. He was a happy boy with tail wagging everytime he showed up to work. I guess during this week she got to know all about his apartment inside and out. Yup. You guessed it. He came home one night after work and EVERYTHING was cleaned out of the apartment. TV was gone, expensive set of liquor that he had been saving for years was gone, even the damn mini fridge was gone. He went to check the small garage he had and his motorcycle was gone. He blew up her phone. No answer. Went to where she stayed at and the house owner said she didn't pay rent for weeks and was kicked out two days ago. WTF? He literally dropped her off last night! But never once did he go inside.
He went home to a trashed up, empty apartment with a broken heart. Next morning he called in sick and went to the strip club to get some intel. Low and behold, one of the other girls told him that his supposed lover got her long-time boyfriend / baby daddy to clean out his apartment.
Meanwhile, she's gone with the wind.










Reply With Quote





