High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5238

    Rule of Head

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Rule of thumb I have is if location says downtown and no city name or does not have the part of city they are at. It's a fake.
    I'll even go a step further. If it says Capital Blvd, New Bern Ave, S. Saunders, or Knights Inn, then run the other way. You are highly likely to be scammed, robbed, grossed out, or contract a disease from a meth head.

  2. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these two?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/481703439819

    I'm guessing this one is a scam, seems too good to be true. Thought it I would check anyway.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/570225223996

    I've seen her ads before, but don't know a name to search for reviews.
    Rule of thumb I have is if location says downtown and no city name or does not have the part of city they are at. It's a fake.

  3. #5236
    Red Dress.

    Was going as cherry and she used to work with black dress who posts as woodologist.

    Its been a long time since I saw cherry, I know she went down hill with demons.

  4. #5235

    Xmaj

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    M. A. J. 7/19 who's got the 411.
    Don't see it.

  5. #5234

  6. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordInStone  [View Original Post]
    She does more but I think she likes to process guys quickly. She does give mean head though. Not sure how healthy she is so be careful.
    Could you share more about your dream? Or anyone else for that matter? She's hot but I'm wary.

  7. #5232

    Layla Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Steev64  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for a while. I was a SD for someone for a few years. She has moved on and now I am looking to break back into things. I have a raging case of yellow fever and want to know if anyone knows of any good Asian providers. Feel free to PM me or post here. I did see Layla Moon some time back, but since I've replaced my phone and don't have her number anymore. Don't know if she even works anymore.
    Layla Moon is still around. $.8 Hh / $$.8 Hr.

  8. #5231

    Tina

    Any info on these two?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/481703439819

    I'm guessing this one is a scam, seems too good to be true. Thought it I would check anyway.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/570225223996

    I've seen her ads before, but don't know a name to search for reviews.

  9. #5230

    Durrum

    M. A. J. 7/19 who's got the 411.

  10. #5229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Dom

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a Dom they recommend? Not looking for anything hardcore but maybe on the more intro, vanilla side of it?
    Give Molly a try. She's great with new people and has a wide range of options.

    https://lionessmolly.weebly.com/

    Josh.

  11. #5228
    Quote Originally Posted by DonOvO  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this ebony woman:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...579/9842021203

    1 call system, with text to verify room. Opened the door to the girl in the pictures. A little skinnier than the pics, but it's clear she just smokes a lot of weed (some backwood packs in the room). Booked an hour because I felt I was going to cum fast. Started out with a good HJ / fj till completion. Then waited a while and got a good BBBJ. Good attempt at DT and she let me cim. It was great. Cool chick and would definitely repeat. Treat her right fellas. Damage was 150 bones for the hr.
    Multipop hr for 150? Or did you have to neg that?

  12. #5227

    Ebony Review: forgot the name

    Had a dream with this ebony woman:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...579/9842021203

    1 call system, with text to verify room. Opened the door to the girl in the pictures. A little skinnier than the pics, but it's clear she just smokes a lot of weed (some backwood packs in the room). Booked an hour because I felt I was going to cum fast. Started out with a good HJ / fj till completion. Then waited a while and got a good BBBJ. Good attempt at DT and she let me cim. It was great. Cool chick and would definitely repeat. Treat her right fellas. Damage was 150 bones for the hr.

  13. #5226

    Ebony Review: forgot the name

    Had a dream with this ebony woman:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...579/9842021203

    1 call system, with text to verify room. Opened the door to the girl in the pictures. A little skinnier than the pics, but it's clear she just smokes a lot of weed (some backwood packs in the room). Booked an hour because I felt I was going to cum fast. Started out with a good HJ / fj till completion. Then waited a while and got a good BBBJ. Good attempt at DT and she let me cim. It was great. Cool chick and would definitely repeat. Treat her right fellas. Damage was 150 bones for the hr.

  14. #5225

    Layla Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Xjxjrr  [View Original Post]
    Saw Layla Love (LaylaLove) recently off of Wake Forest RD. Decent place. Very easy to text, and setup appointment. She doesn't come with demons, well worth it.

    I had a great time. She is new, let's you know that, but it's cool. I would consider her a small BBW, so if that's not your thing, stay away. I had no problem. No greek, but she was very accommodating every other way, and eager to please. She was fun to talk to.

    She doesn't live here but travels in. I'd suggest catching her if you can while she's in town.
    Where can I find her ad?

  15. #5224
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimmer123  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/924834524364

    How come she only does BJ and nothing else? She is posts a ton but her menu is so limited. Anyone seen her?
    She does more but I think she likes to process guys quickly. She does give mean head though. Not sure how healthy she is so be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape