Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5222

    Doms

    Anyone have a Dom they recommend? Not looking for anything hardcore but maybe on the more intro, vanilla side of it?

  2. #5221

    Be careful

    I recognized the photo from a listing on STG. She posts in Raleigh, Rocky Mount, and Eastern. Just look through those listings and you'll figure it out.

    http://www.wilsontimes.com/stories/2...guests-robbery, 183821?fbclid=IwAR1 zFgBU9 LtzQViZvTg5 iQT5 GVkXZaUm6 dXJnto4 p1 IVjgxJUQNYeARGtsA.

  3. #5220

    Does Aminah Nicole still provide?

    Trying to get in touch with her is like trying to call the President.

  4. #5219

    What's the deal

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/924834524364

    How come she only does BJ and nothing else? She is posts a ton but her menu is so limited. Anyone seen her?

  5. #5218

    Xlay

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that. I can see where the title would be misleading. Try Wake County CCBI.
    What's her stage name?

  6. #5217
    Whatsyourprice dot com.

    A place to find Sugar Babies. You pay a cash amount for the privilege of a first date. If you want more than an evening with a lovely woman, I suggest you negotiate hard up front regarding the "dessert".

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Ditto.

    Can someone give the meaning of WYP.

  7. #5216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Ditto.

    Can someone give the meaning of WYP.
    Is what's your price. Mine is 0000.

  8. #5215

    What is WYP

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    She's on WYP now, probably getting $100 and a free dinner. Nice work if you can get it.
    Ditto.

    Can someone give the meaning of WYP.

  9. #5214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    She's on WYP now, probably getting $100 and a free dinner. Nice work if you can get it.
    I really hope there is no one desperate enough to pay a hooker just to have dinner on top of the tab itself.

  10. #5213
    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Don't see it in Chatham county. A little more info would be very helpful.
    Sorry about that. I can see where the title would be misleading. Try Wake County CCBI.

  11. #5212

    Wake

    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Don't see it in Chatham county. A little more info would be very helpful.
    She is a raleigh girl.

  12. #5211

    Paris

    Trying to find info of this chick Quoted. 8 $3 $8. Not the Pairs reviewed before. Anyone has experience before?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/320506766031

  13. #5210
    She's on WYP now, probably getting $100 and a free dinner. Nice work if you can get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooter  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Alexxa Nicole this morning looking for a lunchtime getaway. She responded and we had the normal discussion, incall versus out, time, length of stay.

    We set it up. I let her know when I was on my way & when I arrived. The address that she gave me was a Credit union (that's on me) The apartment complex she gave is a retirement facility in Durham. She never responded to my texts.

    The reviews I read sounded like she was worth taking a look at. Just want to let you guys know that this is what I got. Try not to waste your time. Too bad, I was looking forward to spending some time with her. It could have been a longer-term thing.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/324944183846

    Tooter.

  14. #5209

    Stood up by Alexxa Nicole

    I contacted Alexxa Nicole this morning looking for a lunchtime getaway. She responded and we had the normal discussion, incall versus out, time, length of stay.

    We set it up. I let her know when I was on my way & when I arrived. The address that she gave me was a Credit union (that's on me) The apartment complex she gave is a retirement facility in Durham. She never responded to my texts.

    The reviews I read sounded like she was worth taking a look at. Just want to let you guys know that this is what I got. Try not to waste your time. Too bad, I was looking forward to spending some time with her. It could have been a longer-term thing.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/324944183846

    —Tooter.

  15. #5208

    Layla Love is great

    Saw Layla Love (LaylaLove) recently off of Wake Forest RD. Decent place. Very easy to text, and setup appointment. She doesn't come with demons, well worth it.

    I had a great time. She is new, let's you know that, but it's cool. I would consider her a small BBW, so if that's not your thing, stay away. I had no problem. No greek, but she was very accommodating every other way, and eager to please. She was fun to talk to.

    She doesn't live here but travels in. I'd suggest catching her if you can while she's in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape