Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,591 to 25,605 of 30801
-
07-20-19 07:41 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 867Be careful
I recognized the photo from a listing on STG. She posts in Raleigh, Rocky Mount, and Eastern. Just look through those listings and you'll figure it out.
http://www.wilsontimes.com/stories/2...guests-robbery, 183821?fbclid=IwAR1 zFgBU9 LtzQViZvTg5 iQT5 GVkXZaUm6 dXJnto4 p1 IVjgxJUQNYeARGtsA.
-
07-20-19 01:17 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 80Does Aminah Nicole still provide?
Trying to get in touch with her is like trying to call the President.
-
07-20-19 00:48 #5209Banned Member

Posts: 66What's the deal
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/924834524364
How come she only does BJ and nothing else? She is posts a ton but her menu is so limited. Anyone seen her?
-
07-19-19 22:42 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 161Xlay
What's her stage name?
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 21:39 #5207Senior Member

Posts: 168Whatsyourprice dot com.
A place to find Sugar Babies. You pay a cash amount for the privilege of a first date. If you want more than an evening with a lovely woman, I suggest you negotiate hard up front regarding the "dessert".
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 20:35 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 1651Wyp
Is what's your price. Mine is 0000.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 19:30 #5205Senior Member

Posts: 546What is WYP
Ditto.
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
Can someone give the meaning of WYP.
-
07-19-19 18:48 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I really hope there is no one desperate enough to pay a hooker just to have dinner on top of the tab itself.
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 18:20 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 301Sorry about that. I can see where the title would be misleading. Try Wake County CCBI.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 17:37 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 300Wake
She is a raleigh girl.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 14:41 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 35Paris
Trying to find info of this chick Quoted. 8 $3 $8. Not the Pairs reviewed before. Anyone has experience before?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/320506766031
-
07-19-19 14:05 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 168She's on WYP now, probably getting $100 and a free dinner. Nice work if you can get it.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 12:19 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 121Stood up by Alexxa Nicole
I contacted Alexxa Nicole this morning looking for a lunchtime getaway. She responded and we had the normal discussion, incall versus out, time, length of stay.
We set it up. I let her know when I was on my way & when I arrived. The address that she gave me was a Credit union (that's on me) The apartment complex she gave is a retirement facility in Durham. She never responded to my texts.
The reviews I read sounded like she was worth taking a look at. Just want to let you guys know that this is what I got. Try not to waste your time. Too bad, I was looking forward to spending some time with her. It could have been a longer-term thing.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/324944183846
—Tooter.
-
07-19-19 12:13 #5198Regular Member

Posts: 17Layla Love is great
Saw Layla Love (LaylaLove) recently off of Wake Forest RD. Decent place. Very easy to text, and setup appointment. She doesn't come with demons, well worth it.
I had a great time. She is new, let's you know that, but it's cool. I would consider her a small BBW, so if that's not your thing, stay away. I had no problem. No greek, but she was very accommodating every other way, and eager to please. She was fun to talk to.
She doesn't live here but travels in. I'd suggest catching her if you can while she's in town.
-
07-19-19 11:55 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 35Emily Pure Relaxation
Had a hankering for some pampering, so dreamt of Emily. She was prompt with scheduling, very polite, and gave one of the best deep tissue massages I've had. HE technique was also top-notch. Unfortunately, she was 50% heavier than advertised. So if that's not your thing, I'd strongly suggest looking elsewhere. Offered top down service with mild body sliding prior to the flip. Didn't bother asking for menu or upgrades afterwards, bc I was rather disappointed with the subterfuge. Would've walked, but my schedule wouldn't permit another dream for weeks. Senior Members feel free to PM me for details. Maybe I'll qualify for the club soon. Ya'll stay safe.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/130474











Reply With Quote





