Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,576 to 25,590 of 30798
-
07-20-19 09:12 #5223Senior Member

Posts: 1653Wyp
WYP stands for WhatsYourPrice. It is a sugar daddy / sugar baby website where you make an offer to girls to meet. The website states that it is not about making offers for sex, but just an offer to meet. It says do not expect sex, but everybody expects sex anyway. Girls can accept or reject your offer. Some will request 50 to 100 just to meet and get a free dinner then dash. Payment is made in person when you meet, honor system. If you don't pay her then the girl won't meet. I wasted a lot of time and money on that site. Too many fake ads, too much trouble negotiating a meeting, too many girls just wanting to get paid to meet once then dash.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
It's just another way of doing the same old thing. Taking money from your wallet and putting it in theirs.
GB40.
-
07-20-19 08:01 #5222Senior Member

Posts: 480Doms
Anyone have a Dom they recommend? Not looking for anything hardcore but maybe on the more intro, vanilla side of it?
-
07-20-19 07:41 #5221Senior Member

Posts: 867Be careful
I recognized the photo from a listing on STG. She posts in Raleigh, Rocky Mount, and Eastern. Just look through those listings and you'll figure it out.
http://www.wilsontimes.com/stories/2...guests-robbery, 183821?fbclid=IwAR1 zFgBU9 LtzQViZvTg5 iQT5 GVkXZaUm6 dXJnto4 p1 IVjgxJUQNYeARGtsA.
-
07-20-19 01:17 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 80Does Aminah Nicole still provide?
Trying to get in touch with her is like trying to call the President.
-
07-20-19 00:48 #5219Banned Member

Posts: 66What's the deal
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/924834524364
How come she only does BJ and nothing else? She is posts a ton but her menu is so limited. Anyone seen her?
-
07-19-19 22:42 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 161Xlay
What's her stage name?
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 21:39 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 168Whatsyourprice dot com.
A place to find Sugar Babies. You pay a cash amount for the privilege of a first date. If you want more than an evening with a lovely woman, I suggest you negotiate hard up front regarding the "dessert".
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 20:35 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 1651Wyp
Is what's your price. Mine is 0000.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 19:30 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 546What is WYP
Ditto.
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
Can someone give the meaning of WYP.
-
07-19-19 18:48 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I really hope there is no one desperate enough to pay a hooker just to have dinner on top of the tab itself.
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 18:20 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 300Sorry about that. I can see where the title would be misleading. Try Wake County CCBI.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 17:37 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 300Wake
She is a raleigh girl.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 14:41 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 35Paris
Trying to find info of this chick Quoted. 8 $3 $8. Not the Pairs reviewed before. Anyone has experience before?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/320506766031
-
07-19-19 14:05 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 168She's on WYP now, probably getting $100 and a free dinner. Nice work if you can get it.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 12:19 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 121Stood up by Alexxa Nicole
I contacted Alexxa Nicole this morning looking for a lunchtime getaway. She responded and we had the normal discussion, incall versus out, time, length of stay.
We set it up. I let her know when I was on my way & when I arrived. The address that she gave me was a Credit union (that's on me) The apartment complex she gave is a retirement facility in Durham. She never responded to my texts.
The reviews I read sounded like she was worth taking a look at. Just want to let you guys know that this is what I got. Try not to waste your time. Too bad, I was looking forward to spending some time with her. It could have been a longer-term thing.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/324944183846
—Tooter.











Reply With Quote






