Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5209

    Stood up by Alexxa Nicole

    I contacted Alexxa Nicole this morning looking for a lunchtime getaway. She responded and we had the normal discussion, incall versus out, time, length of stay.

    We set it up. I let her know when I was on my way & when I arrived. The address that she gave me was a Credit union (that's on me) The apartment complex she gave is a retirement facility in Durham. She never responded to my texts.

    The reviews I read sounded like she was worth taking a look at. Just want to let you guys know that this is what I got. Try not to waste your time. Too bad, I was looking forward to spending some time with her. It could have been a longer-term thing.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/324944183846

    —Tooter.

  2. #5208

    Layla Love is great

    Saw Layla Love (LaylaLove) recently off of Wake Forest RD. Decent place. Very easy to text, and setup appointment. She doesn't come with demons, well worth it.

    I had a great time. She is new, let's you know that, but it's cool. I would consider her a small BBW, so if that's not your thing, stay away. I had no problem. No greek, but she was very accommodating every other way, and eager to please. She was fun to talk to.

    She doesn't live here but travels in. I'd suggest catching her if you can while she's in town.

  3. #5207

    Emily Pure Relaxation

    Had a hankering for some pampering, so dreamt of Emily. She was prompt with scheduling, very polite, and gave one of the best deep tissue massages I've had. HE technique was also top-notch. Unfortunately, she was 50% heavier than advertised. So if that's not your thing, I'd strongly suggest looking elsewhere. Offered top down service with mild body sliding prior to the flip. Didn't bother asking for menu or upgrades afterwards, bc I was rather disappointed with the subterfuge. Would've walked, but my schedule wouldn't permit another dream for weeks. Senior Members feel free to PM me for details. Maybe I'll qualify for the club soon. Ya'll stay safe.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/130474
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0b253364cfd5281f2e03ae16fd72c21d.JPG.jpg‎  

  4. #5206

    RedBaby

    Has anyone seen this one lately? I think there was one positive review a while back. I've gone on the chase for her a few times and it always, invariably ends up in silence at the end of the line. Even after she's apologized profusely and begged me to come back. So sorry! Fell asleep! But then she goes silent again.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....458483/raleigh

  5. #5205
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    L. A. Y. 7/18.
    Don't see it in Chatham county. A little more info would be very helpful.

  6. #5204

    Governors Club

    L. A. Y. 7/18.

  7. #5203

    Prices are right

    Quote Originally Posted by Xjxjrr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this awesome review!

    Question on the prices. The prices you listed to the Eros girls are not what shows on the Eros site. Did you negotiate? How did that work out?

    For example, Scarlett says $400 an hour, I believe you indicated it was cheaper. Just curious, as this is a big difference!
    Other than Jasmine, the prices I listed should be accurate. For Scarlett, I made a typo and meant to put $350 for the price but I see that it showed up as $250. Regardless, Scarlett had a price raise some weeks ago so now her rates are $400/ hr.

  8. #5202
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Any members seen this one?

    https://linktr.ee/cheyenne.ryder22
    Bad review can be found on Charlotte fourms.


    On that note, please do your homework guys. Don’t just narrow your search here in Raleigh, especially for travel (eros) girls..

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Appears to be the same type of add as Sahara on eros. When I responded to Sahara's add I was told she was the victim of a.

    Murder investigation. The adds appear similar and both can only be reached by email, seems like either a scam or coming directly from Le. Puzzling.
    This the one always changing her name each season of the year and using similar pictures.

  9. #5201

    Cheyenne Ryder

    Any members seen this one?

    https://linktr.ee/cheyenne.ryder22

  10. #5200

    Layla (leila) back in top form

    Had a visit with Layla (who for a while was going by Leila. Like a lot of others, I had notice a dip in the qualities of her service.

    Well, I decided to schedule one more dream before calling it quits. Not sure what happened, but new room, new phone, new pictures, and a return to much better service. Absolutely satisfied with my dream, but YMMV.

    Room still a mess, but I'll take the GFE, very involved dream!!

    Hhr $. 4.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/917516469845

  11. #5199
    I did, but she wasn't using a name yet. Seeing her ad I was double / triple checking her twitter to see if she was in town, and I am glad someone was able to verify.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...135&viewfull=1#post4358135.

    That said, this one seems very legit. I haven't seen her yet, but I'm considering.

    https://twitter.com/amandapanda3xs?lang=en

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Wish you had posted about it, I could have used that $ on another.

  12. #5198
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man, I tracked those pictures down to a girl in CA because she was hot as hell, and figured out it wasn't her. Glad you confirmed and sorry it wasn't a good experience.
    Wish you had posted about it, I could have used that $ on another.

  13. #5197
    Sorry man, I tracked those pictures down to a girl in CA because she was hot as hell, and figured out it wasn't her. Glad you confirmed and sorry it wasn't a good experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    So decided to TOFTT and I thought that this one would be a wild fuck, so I pulled the trigger. What a waste of money. She's not even close to the girl in the pictures, she had a bracelet from her uncle on her ankle! And that kept beeping all the WTF! Anyways Avoid this BS.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....5219147/cherry

  14. #5196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    European lady Sophia

    Appears to be the same type of add as Sahara on eros. When I responded to Sahara's add I was told she was the victim of a.

    Murder investigation. The adds appear similar and both can only be reached by email, seems like either a scam or coming directly from Le. Puzzling.

  15. #5195

    Cherry FAKE!

    So decided to TOFTT and I thought that this one would be a wild fuck, so I pulled the trigger. What a waste of money. She's not even close to the girl in the pictures, she had a bracelet from her uncle on her ankle! And that kept beeping all the WTF! Anyways Avoid this BS.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....5219147/cherry

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape