Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 345 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagbb2  [View Original Post]
    So can someone help me with how WYP works? How do you actually connect with the girl? How can you weed out the girls that meet vs other girls? Any help you can provide is much appreciated. PM if it's easier. Thanks!
    Join, pay, make a profile, make bids on the puss you want, some reply, some don't, some agree, most don't. But when you agree. Plan a meet, pay to play. Kinda not escorting, kinda not sugar babies, but it's all still girls wanting $ for their puss despite what they believe. Same game, different rules.

  2. #405

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    Bid for puss LOL.
    Auction for pussy! Now that's a hell of an idea. Set up big tent someplace draw um in far and wide.

  3. #404

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    If you want to PM me her contact info I'll TOFTT with her. Have you talked with her at all?
    She is on WYP and you have to pay to talk to her.

  4. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by BB1920  [View Original Post]
    I back checked the pic and found nothing. Anyone have any info on if she is legit or not? Worth it or not? Thanks.
    If you want to PM me her contact info I'll TOFTT with her. Have you talked with her at all?

  5. #402

    WYP Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    She has cancelled on me 4 times and then just re-materializes out of the woodwork. Glad someone got to see her.
    So can someone help me with how WYP works? How do you actually connect with the girl? How can you weed out the girls that meet vs other girls? Any help you can provide is much appreciated. PM if it's easier. Thanks!

  6. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by BB1920  [View Original Post]
    I back checked the pic and found nothing. Anyone have any info on if she is legit or not? Worth it or not? Thanks.
    What site is this picture from?

  7. #400

    Any info on her?

    I back checked the pic and found nothing. Anyone have any info on if she is legit or not? Worth it or not? Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NuVWt8QiYHMZ6WzI.jpg‎  

  8. #399

    WYP = Whatsyourprice site

    Quote Originally Posted by HardPacc  [View Original Post]
    Kinda dumb today what in hell does WYP stand for?
    Bid for puss LOL.

  9. #398

    Wyp

    Kinda dumb today what in hell does WYP stand for?

  10. #397
    Anyone have any good contacts near the seacoast / Dover? I can trade one in Manchester.

  11. #396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Under the radar needs to stay there

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Well it seems I fucked up. I've had a lot of PM's from dudes wanting me to give her info. Against my better judgement I gave the info to a few I thought were sincere saying they could be trusted. Well I just got done with 20 minutes of texting with her because some mother fucker is contacting her and she's all sketched out. I'm pretty sure I can whittle down the list of guys I sent info to. So it looks like I will still be giving reports and reviews, but I promise you I will never share phone numbers again. Too bad because I'm sure there are a lot of real men on here who can be trusted, but the 1 or 2 that think they're studs have spoiled it for all. And I'm sure the asshole who got the shit started doesn't have the balls to contact me and man up.
    Giving it out will ruin it every time.

  12. #395

    WYP Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Well it seems I fucked up. I've had a lot of PM's from dudes wanting me to give her info. Against my better judgement I gave the info to a few I thought were sincere saying they could be trusted. Well I just got done with 20 minutes of texting with her because some mother fucker is contacting her and she's all sketched out. I'm pretty sure I can whittle down the list of guys I sent info to. So it looks like I will still be giving reports and reviews, but I promise you I will never share phone numbers again. Too bad because I'm sure there are a lot of real men on here who can be trusted, but the 1 or 2 that think they're studs have spoiled it for all. And I'm sure the asshole who got the shit started doesn't have the balls to contact me and man up.
    I'm with HH on this because I got textes from her about sharing her number which I did not do. So I'm shut off because she doesn't seem to believe me and what really fucking pisses me off is I'm now blocked from WYP.

    I'd write more but I'm too pissed off.

  13. #394

    WYP girl

    Well it seems I fucked up. I've had a lot of PM's from dudes wanting me to give her info. Against my better judgement I gave the info to a few I thought were sincere saying they could be trusted. Well I just got done with 20 minutes of texting with her because some mother fucker is contacting her and she's all sketched out. I'm pretty sure I can whittle down the list of guys I sent info to. So it looks like I will still be giving reports and reviews, but I promise you I will never share phone numbers again. Too bad because I'm sure there are a lot of real men on here who can be trusted, but the 1 or 2 that think they're studs have spoiled it for all. And I'm sure the asshole who got the shit started doesn't have the balls to contact me and man up.

  14. #393

    WYP Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys, I've had some people ask me for contact info on the girl on WYP on here as well as PM. I talked to her about the interest from others but she was hesitant to say OK give them my number if you trust them. Put's me in a tough situation since I don't know (at least I don't think I know) anyone personally on this site. PM me if you think you can convince me you're cool. I don't want to ruin a good thing I have going. One more thing, the cash you'd pay a girl for some fun one time will get you on WYP and there are a lot of interested girls that will contact you. Give it a try.
    I have the same issue with her. She doesn't seem to want to share it.

    Pony up and join wyp. The escorts will answer a low date price with either a yes or counter with what they want. Then come down to a lower number and give you their phone number. Negotiate from there.

    I go for the 10 or 20 $ coffee date all the time and if they show up and I don't like them I give them the $ and leave. Most, if they show up, will discount even what they told you in texts if you tell them you're leaving. So you spend 40 for a car date. If they want to meet you at the Dunkins on north Main in Concord they probably live nearby and don't drive. They will just invite you back to their apt. They can be fun but they tend to vanish in a few weeks.

    If they don't get their 20 they can report you and WYP pulls your profile without a refund.

    Warning. A lot of the young ones just want to sell pictures and videos and have no intention of ever meeting. They'll also want cash up from for "trust" reasons. LOL.

  15. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    the cash you'd pay a girl for some fun one time will get you on WYP and there are a lot of interested girls that will contact you.
    I have been lurking at WYP but haven't contacted any girls there. Would much appreciate any tips you can share. What's a typical negotiation like?

    Escort sites are easy, you say exactly what sex positions & activities you want and agree on a price and on average it's going to be $150-$300 for the hour depending on girl, location, and your negotiating ability.

    Sugaring sites are harder. A lot depends on the site. Some have mostly high-quality SBs who are 18-20 yo supermodel looks that can ask for and get $2 k / mo and you don't even get to fuck till the 2nd or 3rd date. Other sites have mostly ghetto and middle age ladies who will fuck you all night long for $200 on the 1st or 2nd date, they just don't want to think they are ****** so play along.

    WYP though is not quite either of those. So. What can we newbs expect with the girls there?

    Thank you in advance fellow hobbyist.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape