Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,206 to 26,220 of 31470
-
07-19-19 08:55 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 105Hey guys, sorry for the delayed answer.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
When I first started seeing her $250 was the incall rate, then last winter I booked and it was $300.
So I get there and as things progress he tells me she no longer allows daty, well dang that is disappointing.
And then I am told ok for $50 more go ahead. YMMV on that.
I do like seeing her, I just do not know when I can afford that.
By the way she did tell me when an add goes up she has a room when it is gone you might have to do out call.
She offers her personal residence for ......You guessed it $50 more.
SHe is very nice And fun.
-
07-19-19 03:58 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 223Jenna
I've made contact with her and she says that she occasionally dances somewhere near Westland. I've been trying to catch her here since I haven't had the time to get to the Toledo area. Just wondering if anyone else has seen her in Michigan or been to the SC to meet her.
Originally Posted by ProviderLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 03:54 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 223Shawna Ann Busy
I've been trying for weeks to see her, without any luck! I had an appointment scheduled last year and she bailed for quite awhile. I remember someone posted that she possibly passed an STD around and she disappeared for quite awhile! I'm still holding out hope that I can see her!
Originally Posted by BigD420
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 03:50 #5262Senior Member

Posts: 223Kat Ad
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/mass...e/861041599982
Originally Posted by ZenSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 03:26 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 212Contact info? Ad?
Originally Posted by HettyField
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 23:42 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 27Kat
Very chill and comfortable. Amazing head (BBBJ), and she keeps prompting that she wants to suck your dick. Will repeat.
-
07-18-19 21:24 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 826Sonja
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/i-m-son...-248-12844601/
Originally Posted by Other
[View Original Post]
My info on her is 250. Not sure if this is up to date and it looks like she costs more for this and more for that.
-
07-18-19 18:00 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 93I've meet with about 5 Eros Latina women in the Novi area. A couple in south field as well. I've never had a problem with any of them. Always clean, accommodating, and safe. Pretty sure you will be ok going with them.
Originally Posted by HellKite10
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 16:29 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 192Sonja
" . . . Too expensive " " . . . $50 more ".
Well shit, what are her rates? The suspense is killing me.
-
07-18-19 15:00 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 105I second all this, I haven't seen her since early winter and she raised her incall $50 and I found out a couple things I like were $50 more as well.
Originally Posted by Geralda
[View Original Post]
It just got too exspensive for me, pics are accurate and I think she is the hottest AA women I have been with.
I will try her again some time but need a bunch of overtime to do it.
-
07-17-19 22:50 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 339What is too expensive?
Originally Posted by Geralda
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 20:52 #5254Senior Member

Posts: 102Sonja
I've had a couple dates with Sonja this summer. She likes the upscale pretense. She enjoys primping and putting on makeup and outfits. All in all she's a good kid, she won't stand you up and she's good looking. She has enormous boobs. She's a solid provider and not sullen or drugged. Independent and pretty bright. Too expensive for me though.
Originally Posted by TopGunMich
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 19:48 #5253Regular Member

Posts: 22You're probably not going to find anything like that outside of the sugar baby / seeking arrangement type sites.
Originally Posted by Ocjm82
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 12:50 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 223She looks Great!
We need to keep our eyes open for her, she looks Great!
Originally Posted by Ocjm82
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 10:58 #5251Regular Member

Posts: 22Info
Been seeing this one post on stg for long time, just not enough info on her. Anyone know her?
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...t/632225253785











Reply With Quote




