Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 7529
-
07-20-19 08:36 #524Regular Member

Posts: 17Calls
Yeah she calls me too, must be slow so she got to try bring some customers in.
Originally Posted by FatMatwho
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 18:01 #523Banned Member

Posts: 78Candy Love
Good positive honest review. I will agree. If you want a real massage Candy can provide. But if you prefer a rub Candy will custom fit your order.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
Went to Kay's shop CC to see lucky. Another beautiful Thai MT. Tall slim tight body, love her smile. Even asked her if we could make love. She just laughed.
Before I left had a talk with Candy, said she was disappointed with negative reviews and just wants to provide good service to keep her customers happy. I give her high ratings. YMMV.
-
07-19-19 16:01 #522Regular Member

Posts: 8Hot girl who?
I assume she calls lots of clients not just you. Who wouldn't call clients if you don't advertise because its not free anymore.
Originally Posted by OneLove808
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 00:56 #521Senior Member

Posts: 1453Candy
I saw Candy over 5 times while she visited Hawaii from the mainland. I always had a great massage session with her. Her technique is excellent and does work wonders with her strong hands and fingers and elbows.
She uses a heating pad, hot oil and tiger baum. My kinks and knots are removed after seeing her.
Although she used pressure and did a strong massage on my back and neck because I needed it.
She used a very sensual soft touch with my butt and he too. Very very nice and wonderful.
I realize she had some not so good reviews on here but I wanted to let everyone know that I saw her and loved seeing her. She is also very nice and voluptuous too with nice legs and breasts and pretty face.
-
07-18-19 00:14 #520Senior Member

Posts: 713She did the shower thing with me too. But disappointed I was only cleaned.
Originally Posted by Double6
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 00:12 #519Senior Member

Posts: 713Try No, I liked her massage better. Liked her finish better too. And no mention of price. Just standard rate.
Originally Posted by Beanlover
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 21:50 #518Regular Member

Posts: 18Haven't gone recently
I haven't gone recently so not sure, I know many come and go as for Kay sends me messages says she got new "hot girl".
Originally Posted by FatMatwho
[View Original Post]
But I'm always busy at the time so I can't go.
-
07-17-19 17:36 #517Senior Member

Posts: 144Re: Candy's massage
I like a hard massage, and Candy can give a hard massage. But, sometime instead of massaging a muscle next to a bone, she actually massaged On the bone, was very painful. Overall, she was very professional and personable, although looks-wise she wasn't my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 13:59 #516Banned Member

Posts: 78Overrated Candy.
I will say that Candy does one of the best massages and finish for me, I like her style, but not number one on my list,.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
Last visit before she left #39 xx was not the normal. Interruptions, felt rushed, but did not, upsell or short time,.
Customer service is very good and professional, here to make money, I am happy that she is popular and busy, so I can relax and shop for the not so popular hidden gems. YMMV.
ARM.
-
07-17-19 04:51 #515Regular Member

Posts: 21Are you talking about the same Rica I'm thinkin of? Dark skin Asian? You still have a number for her?
Originally Posted by Double6
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 03:55 #514Senior Member

Posts: 371Minority Report
In the minority is a good way to put it. I'm curious how the HE was with the smell of TB in the room? I'll say tho the TB does wonders because I felt great this morning but I still won't repeat. May just be looking for a more expansive menu.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 22:21 #513Senior Member

Posts: 684Ditto
Seems like we are in the minority. Lots of good reviews. I am a no repeat with Candy. The previous review was identical to my experience.
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
CS.
-
07-16-19 08:59 #512Senior Member

Posts: 341Sounds exactly like my experience. Except I got the HE. Told her to ease up multiple times but she insisted I needed it. Oh well. Nice lady but not my cup of tea as well.
Originally Posted by AVeryGoodnight
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 03:59 #511Senior Member

Posts: 371Tiger Balm Candy
Everyone spoke so much about Candy I decided to pay her a visit and see for myself. I'll start with the GOOD:
She is very freindly and greets with a smile. She is professional and you can tell she knows what she's doing. She cares about her work and her clients. She is easy to talk to once you get her goin. She walked my back (though not for long). Got a before and after shower. And she does have a great rack.
The BAD:
At first glance I could tell she was older than her pics looked. (Damn those filters). Expectation was Baywatch Pam Anderson but reality more like a Dolly Parton. I guess I can understand why some of you would love her. She would be a hot lay from a bar crawl but she's not my glass of whiskey. We agreed on medium pressure but she said my body was tight so she went firm. All I can say is if that was medium whoever likes it hard has no nerves in their back. Her boney elbows actually hurt. She could tell I was wincing and she never switched up. The heat pad was kind of annoying because the wire kept knocking up against me. (I'm not nitpicking, I'm just trying to convey this isn't a spa level a experience). The pad kind of got too hot but I took it like a man. I never quite got into that tranquil state especially because of the tiger balm. Before we started I told her I had reservations about it because of the smell. I assumed that if she did use it, it would be a small dose on my back. It was all over my body. Even in my hair. The whole room smelled like TB so there was no way it was going to be relaxing.
The ENDING:
Candy is very playful and went straight for the chokehold while I was facedown. I think she enjoyed tickling and watching me squirm. On the flip we had a brief discussion and I opted out of the HE. Doesn't seem like the menu went beyond that. She wasn't very pleased at my choice and though obviously upset she threw a towel on me and finished with a few back and neck cracks that surprised us both.
All and All I feel mixed about my experience. I don't like that it hurt and she never tried to adjust but instead tried to justify why she kept doing it. The tiger balm was toooo much and think I could just skip the hf all together and apply it the TB to myself. And I opted out of the recommended HE but once I got home and did it myself I was happy I saved the $ to apply to my next adventures. Plus I hate the fact that you got to pay for parking. Think I may venture elsewhere.
-
07-16-19 03:31 #510Senior Member

Posts: 168Silk at 3903
Recently visited Silk at CC 3903. I don't know what others think but from my eyes, she could pass for Thai Angie's little sister. Both of their bodies are shaped very similar and their faces are alike as well. Good pressure applied; I wanted her to focus on my neck and shoulders. On the flip a decent HJ was given and completed. Overall, a good experience, a repeat is probable in the not too distant future.










Reply With Quote





