Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 19299
-
07-19-19 10:06 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 69Screenshot
Here are some pics from the screenshot.
Originally Posted by Clicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 09:06 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 35Rowdy Russian
I'd like to give a big recommendation to the Rowdy Russian. I've seen her on 3 separate occasions and she never disappoints. She's a great girl, very clean, doesn't seem to have any bad habits, is quick to respond, and is a great kisser. If you haven't seen her, give it a try! Treat her well!
-
07-19-19 04:50 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 381Yes, the head shot ia probably the most recent. And the stomach is not flat.
Originally Posted by Highlife77
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 03:36 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 975Yes, I misspelled the name. Clayton is correct.
Originally Posted by ClaytonW
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 02:16 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 108Ember
Are the pics real and recent? I mean I know the one with her pupils red is probably at least 10 years old, but does she still mostly look like the other pics?
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 20:11 #5464Regular Member

Posts: 21Nikki
Time spent with her is worth it if looking for a pretty face to bang. Use to be more open before she changed location. And everything covered.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 19:12 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 975Nikki
Anyone spent time with this gem? Searched Nikki and only found limited posts, has she gone by a different name?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/283799817165
-
07-18-19 18:37 #5462Senior Member

Posts: 179Lamonica = Limonica on SA
If you want pics of this gem goto Sugardaddy website and scroll til you find Limonica.
Treat her nice and she will reciprocate.
-
07-18-19 17:38 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 192Ruby Is A Gem!
I'm a huge fan of Ruby. The first time I saw her, she demonstrated her awesome "message" skills on my back and at the time, I was laying tile in my house and the price paid was worth it just for the message alone! She's a great conversationalist and all her skills are outstanding and I can attest that playing in the "backyard" is just as much fun, if not more, that playing in the "front" yard! She had her place in Cocoa Beach at the time and I am hoping she can get back to the Cocoa Beach area with her own place again.
Originally Posted by RonInFla0
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 16:33 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 253New IPO
I've seen her months ago, when a regular of mine offered her in threesome to me. Super under the radar and a bit pricey $. 80 H. Very talented young lady, extremely gifted with a Guitar. Great smile, slim body and a insane view in K9 . She has very tiny waist.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 14:12 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 975Yes and no
JJ2, She's couch surfing so she could turn up anywhere. The pics were for me and I don't have permission to share. She's new to this and trying to be discreet. I did tell her to check out the sister site and consider posting pics of just her body or ones similar to her body type. Make contact with her and you'll find her a good communicator.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Guys, we don't get ones like this often.
-
07-18-19 13:43 #5458Senior Member

Posts: 141Bee in Rockledge
Talk about GPS! I contacted her for hhr and was quoted $$.
Fresh Young Sexy Brunette Ready for fun with you.
-
07-18-19 09:31 #5457Senior Member

Posts: 2962More on Lamonica
Sounds like you had a good time! Can you share the pictures she sent? Also, she says she has incall, what general location did you pick her up? I know she says Melbourne, just wondering if you can narrow it down a bit. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 07:28 #5456Senior Member

Posts: 154Tia
The pics are pretty accurate. I don't know about the one where she is bent over. I saw one add with a face pic in and believe its her, she definetly had tat across chest like in the picture. Real nice tits.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 01:42 #5455Senior Member

Posts: 975TOFTT Lamonica
This one popped up with no photos this evening but offered to send pics in her post. I wasn't disappointed. After a few texts we made arrangements. I picked her up and took her to my place. Upon arrival I saw a slender and attractive lady who looked younger than her posted age. She was dressed in a romper jumpsuit that was flattering and sexy. She was lucid and engaging with no signs of demons. We had nice convo enroute to place. After offering her a refreshment we went to my room, and began to disrobe. She was a little nervous as she is fairly new to the hobby but she certainly is a virtuoso on the flute. She declined DATY and after a wonderful flute solo, we moved to K9 where I finished. Definitely will repeat, hope she stays around.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/324252737783











Reply With Quote





