Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2044

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Eseloco  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happen to Jackie from MCE?
    Heard from other MCE providers that she was fired due to many complaints from clients.

  2. #2043

    Hennely EEC, Chloe EEC, Kira ME

    I've been a silent reader but decided to give review so you guys can save $$.

    Hennely EEC 5*.

    Couldn't agree more about Hennely. I met her 2 days ago. Gorgeous Belarusian girl about 6". Looks 9. 5/10. Body 9/10. No problem with communication (beauty accent). Best kisser. Everything served on the table. MSOG available. She had good personality too. So for you who haven't met her, run now! FYI: Belarusian is top countries with the most beautiful girls.

    Chloe EEC 5*.

    No need to give any details about Chloe because most of you already know her. PSE and also GFE. Started with Cabernet Sauvignon, she was absolutely a full fun hour of DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FIV, multiple positions and finished with CIM. MSOG available.

    Kira ME 5*.

    One of the best Asian girl that I've ever met. GFE. Looks 9/10. Body 9. 5/10 (Killer body and best ass). MSOG available.

  3. #2042

    Jackie MCE?

    Anyone know what happen to Jackie from MCE?

  4. #2041

    Hannely from EEC

    I saw 2 reviews for Hannely and 2 were correct and the other one was wrong. I am older and I been in the lobby for 14 years and this girl is a gem. I made the same day appointment and saw her 1 hour later. She was great. Fantastic kisser, wow. Better then most I seen. We were sword fighting. LOL She does not fake her moans or put on a act. A real deal. We did every position you can think of and we made up a couple. You get dfk, BBBJ, fiv. I am not into anal, so I don't ask. Go and see her before she leaves in a few weeks. If I were to rate her in looks, performance and attitude, I would give her a 9. I would see her again. Run.

  5. #2040

    Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by HerbB  [View Original Post]
    Awesome, thanks!

  6. #2039

    Also saw Hannely

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfChi  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of seeing her recently and agree. What a nice girl. Great tits, great ass, great kisser. Totally enjoyed myself. I almost didn't see her due to the other mediocre review but glad I did. Guess it's YMMV. I'd repeat for sure.
    Yeah I saw her to. I really liked her. Pretty the Belarus accent thing was cool. Attractive nice body and yes agree with everyone great kisser. BBBJ DFK CFS DATY all we're had. Will probably see her again before she's gone.

  7. #2038

    Michelles

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackDot  [View Original Post]
    Never met with them before.

    Do I just text my P411 profile to them?

    I'm used to doing the email first and then phone number / text routine. So I'm not sure how it works with them.

    If anyone can help thanks!
    You call first and talk to the booker. They do their own search on you.

  8. #2037

    EEC Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    So that's the site people refer to? I went on the site but it says it's for photographers and aspiring models, so no necessary a site like Eros and you have to register. So the ladies post their ads there? I'm confused.
    If you are having trouble understanding, you may need to look at another hobby.


    I had a short dream with Elena: while she is hot, she was depressed and jaded, saying that she is not wanting to be in the business and thinking EVERYONE has an agenda, needing a vibrator in order to feel anything-all at the cost of making the experience weird; she may need to look at another vocation.


    TG....they seriously didn't think THAT thru...if I didnt know better....

  9. #2036
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    So that's the site people refer to? I went on the site but it says it's for photographers and aspiring models, so no necessary a site like Eros and you have to register. So the ladies post their ads there? I'm confused.
    It's an agency. I haven't tried to join them yet, but I assume like all others, they'll screen you and then you can make appointments with their girls. I've joined EEC, quick and easy and I'm not a member of p411 or rs2 k. Trying to join TG, not so easy my FB wasn't up to their standards whatever that means. They want a LinkedIn which I don't have.

    Anyone know if I can use EEC as a reference, I'm new there so don't want to piss them off. Or can anyone help getting screened at TG?

  10. #2035

    Laura at mce

    Face 6.

    Body 9.

    Service 5.

    Performance 7.

  11. #2034

    Mce

    Quote Originally Posted by HardOn78  [View Original Post]
    Modelsclubelite.
    So that's the site people refer to? I went on the site but it says it's for photographers and aspiring models, so no necessary a site like Eros and you have to register. So the ladies post their ads there? I'm confused.

  12. #2033

    Tessa TG

    Quote Originally Posted by HardOn78  [View Original Post]
    I think it was a reference to Touringgirls. An agency.
    Here we go: https://www.touringgirls.ch/girls/gfepse-tessa/.

  13. #2032

    Tg

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlEyez  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm new in town, what's TG?
    I think it was a reference to Touringgirls. An agency.

  14. #2031

    Tg

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I was already booked on a vacation and missed out on Tessa. She's a high energy, supermodel, DFK, around-the-world with activities, jam-packed-hour. Catch her next time.
    Hi, I'm new in town, what's TG?

  15. #2030

    Mce

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    What does MCE stand for?
    Modelsclubelite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape