Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 10969
-
07-05-19 17:26 #1969Regular Member

Posts: 13Alexis CCG
Thought I should post this as an FYI, I know she's been posted about previously. Saw Alexis a few months back at CCG, not a good experience.
Only offered BBBJ, said she was sore or something that day, no daty or FS. The BBBJ was good, probably a 7 or 8, and she looks cute, kinda the girl next door look, probably a 7 or 8, but based on the restrictions of her menu and the cost of $$. 5, not worth it. She may be offering FS now, but based on my experience, I cannot recommend.
Links here: http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/pro...is_winter.html.
-
07-05-19 14:51 #1968Senior Member

Posts: 541Autumn
I thought she left the biz after she was doxxed (am I saying that right?) If she's still working, I'd like to join because she was really, really cute. If she behaves like that I don't think I could handle it.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 13:41 #1967Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Tori Tallon
Got the OK from Tori to share her number. If you're interested send me a PM (even if you have PM'd me before as I emptied my inbox). Her current rate is 300/ hr for GFE.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
Please only PM me if you're an established poster or can somehow prove you've seen her before.
-
07-05-19 13:09 #1966Senior Member

Posts: 65Lisa at modeling avenue
Just saw Lisa at MA and had a different experience than previous reviewer. Kissing and BBBJ were def on table. She's an attractive, young, GND type. Infectious smile. Really felt like I was having a good time with my young Polish girlfriend. Experience was memorable. Mish with her while looking into her beautiful eyes was nice. She was open to different positions. Not clock watcher at all. Will def repeat.
-
07-05-19 12:52 #1965Senior Member

Posts: 364I appreciate the review, but I feel like one great tip is hidden in here for any girl, agency or independent. If you can swing it, get the first appointment of the day. Now that I've been at this a bit, I've noticed even with some of my favorites, they can be a little worn down by end of day.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 02:36 #1964Senior Member

Posts: 37Has anyone met with Aubrey from Michelles?
http://michellesescorts.com/Aubrey.htm
She looks sexy as fuck.
Anyone met with her? What's she offer?
-
07-05-19 02:28 #1963Regular Member

Posts: 1Please share with me also PM me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Fb1225
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 10:29 #1962Senior Member

Posts: 138Lisa- Modeling Avenue
So I TOFTT.
Lisa definitely is young and gorgeous. She has an amazing body, great natural tits, and a nice ass. Her skin is very soft and smooth.
She had SO much potential. But there was no BBBJ or much kissing involved.
Honestly, the CBJ still wasn't that bad, but disappointing nonetheless.
I didn't ask for a BBBJ, so maybe I would have gotten one if I had? Idk, but she reached for the condom immediately.
Overall, it wasn't a bad experience, but I wouldn't repeat due to the restrictions.
-
07-04-19 08:54 #1961Senior Member

Posts: 57530 Agency Brenna Ripoff
http://vipbodyslide.com/model-brenna...rlem-ave-34480
Used a few agencies over the past year, and normally have no issues. However last weekend I decided to bite the bullet and take a chance with Brenna, and share this review with you.
Let me just tell you right now to save your money and time, and not to waste it here. The location is fine, a mid-rise condo building, and the booker was easy enough to work with. But for starters she didn't look anywhere near like her pictures, and I should have just turned around and left right then.
Put down $$ and moved to the bedroom. She immediately gets very business-like and starting to negotiate about what is included and not, but basically it was L1 with her clothes on the whole time. It was so bad that I didn't even bother staying beyond a half hour, decided it was a loss and waste of time.
Kept talking about money and time, and trying to upcharge more stating that the booker was her bf and that she could check with him about what she should offer or not.
Long story short, don't waste your time, and I wasted that time and money so you don't have to. There are plenty of agencies and girls out there. So just RTFF and I'm always willing to trade information or contacts.
-
07-03-19 17:02 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 71[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
07-03-19 14:34 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 180Autumn from MCE, still the champ!
I've seen a number of hoofers from MCE and other agencies over the past few years but none of them come close to the Autumn experience.
I saw her last week and sweet jezuz this pretty, innocent looking sweet young thing is porn star material! After lots of DFK and much groping, I backed on to the bed where she unzipped me and proceeded to give another of her patented BBBJs, swallowing every drop of sweetness while smiling and loving it. This time rather than a hard riding fuck, after I recovered she knelt down while I raised my legs for one of her awesome rims that still has me stroking it in memory. This ATF has no limits and loves to please. She's worth every penny. My only regret is that due to school stuff Autumn only works once a week now. But once the Monday morning bulletin from MCE comes out, every hoofer fan grabs their phone and Telegrams for the first sesh she has. A true champ!
-
07-03-19 11:32 #1958Regular Member

Posts: 10[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
07-02-19 02:02 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 819Eec
Welcome to the group. EEC is a Chicago escort agency. You might have been able to infer that from the context from the post. Type EEC Chicago escorts into Google and their website is the first thing that pops up. You should also make yourself familiar with the search feature near the top of each page. You can often times find a lot of good information there. Here's a little tip. Go back through past posts and find a few well reviewed girls that are to your liking and go see a couple of them. Report back here about your experience good or bad. That way you can develop a little street cred and guys may be more willing to help you out. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Falcon64
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 01:05 #1956Banned Member

Posts: 54[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
You got banned because you put up a RTFF post on a thread that says;
REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
Here's a little tip for you as you start all over again as a noob;
RTFF
A2
-
06-30-19 14:29 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 43Polish princess Penelope
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.












Reply With Quote




