Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,616 to 30,630 of 58879
-
07-19-19 15:44 #28264Senior Member

Posts: 170You Massage Bobo
So after reading so many stellar reviews about Bobo I had to go check this chick out. When I arrived I asked for her and the girl that met me at the counter pouted a bit and then called Bobo to come get me. When she opened the door the first thing I noticed right away was she was not all that hot as some have described her. He does have a nice body and some huge tits but that was about it. Started with a so so TS with no NURU or BBBJ that was disappointing. Got back to the room where she did some NURU and some TUMA but it just wasn't the same as on the TS where you're both all lubed up and sliding all over the place. Shortly after that she told me to roll over and and asked what I wanted. I'm thinking to myself "you just had your tongue up my ass so what the fuck do you think I want? She asks for her tip which was another buzz kill so I get up and grab her tip. She takes the rest of her clothes off and lays on the table so I started sucking on her huge melons and did some DATY. Threw the cover on and pounded her until I filled the hat. At this point I just wanted to get a nut at leave because I just wasn't feeling it with this girl. Kinda wish I'd gone with the girl that met me when I walked in as she was much better looking but unfortunately I didn't get her name. Oh well better luck next time.
-
07-19-19 14:54 #28263Regular Member

Posts: 12Went there about a year and a half ago, okay massage but had no extras. But I look younger than what I am, and it was my first time getting into the AMP scene so I was a bit shaky so YMMV.
Originally Posted by WavyZay
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 14:22 #28262Senior Member

Posts: 99Spot across West Oaks Mall
I was on highway 50 the other day. I noticed it was around 10:30 and there was a spot still open across the street from the West oaks Mall. Anybody been to this spot or have info?
-
07-19-19 11:34 #28261Senior Member

Posts: 1039Well then
I must've have gotten the L5 from Yuki. Everything, and I mean everything.
Sox.
Originally Posted by Deglk
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 07:08 #28260Senior Member

Posts: 37L1.
It's my understanding that L1=standard HJ HE.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 00:26 #28259Senior Member

Posts: 140Tammy at BO.
I stopped by BO last night. I paid the house fee first. MMS let me in. Two girls were available. They both looked very nice. I chose the Korean girl Tammy and gave her my donation. I started to dream in the shower room. After the table shower, we began to have some real funs in many different positions. She let me took controls. Excellent service.
-
07-18-19 20:49 #28258Regular Member

Posts: 8That's too bad, that girl really knew how to please.
Originally Posted by Kellner42
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 19:35 #28257Senior Member

Posts: 145Asahi
Any body been to asahi in altamonte lately. Was a frequent flyer their but read reviews a while ago about them raising rates or ask for more tip. Reply or pm please with info and rates from recent visits I use to pay 80/60.
Thanks.
Play safe.
-
07-18-19 18:21 #28256Senior Member

Posts: 1039These are the secret codes some try to use so the LE won't know. LOL. I have no idea either but neither you or I should not really care due to our experience.
Take care,
Sox.
Originally Posted by MotoMadman
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 17:33 #28255Senior Member

Posts: 101I think Shangri La and KMS are the top tier places now, along with you massage.
Originally Posted by NexusPrime
[View Original Post]
This is purely my own distinction, but I would say that tier 1 means GFE, potentially MSOG, and providers that are generally more skilled sexually, more attractive and younger. Tier 2 is okay but with providers in mid thirties to above, usually less attractive and delivering FS that is much less "wild" and intense than tier 1. GFE and MSOG are unlikely.
She is no longer around here. Thai MP's are around here and there, but I haven't seen any regularly.
Originally Posted by Bushido2130
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 09:05 #28254Senior Member

Posts: 309Good info
Thanks for the post. I haven't been back there in years since the owner got rid of all the fun girls 2 pops sounds like fun. I may give them a shot.
Originally Posted by Tynon
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 08:33 #28253Senior Member

Posts: 103Pine Health Spa
Formerly Gikku, where it was a bit unclean / dirty and unfriendly services, I tried the new Pine Health Spa (new owner, new mgmt, very clean and updated inside) on 434 in Longwood. Forgot the masseuse's name, but I think she is the manager. Better service than Gikku, but not anything special. Massage wasn't that good, better massages available at Natural Therapy, Asahi and Magic. Finish was standard, though it was #2 as I had the first finish in the shower. Standard 8/4. Probably won't repeat unless I need something super convenient.
-
07-17-19 19:07 #28252Senior Member

Posts: 283L1, l2?
What is this L1 and L2 service a few guys have referred to? I've never heard of this.
Originally Posted by Deglk
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 18:57 #28251Senior Member

Posts: 28375 was the total damage? That's too cheap! What was the GT?
Originally Posted by Habbit
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 17:43 #28250Senior Member

Posts: 851KMS. ShyRa
Tried to schedule a date with Caribbean Scar but did not connect again after setting something up. So with my pud in my hand I went to KMS for lunch time fun. ShyRa (I think was her name) greeted me. Very cute girl late 20's or so. Hard to say but bangin body. 45 min paid, TS with good scrub and back to the room. No mouth wash was offered so I knew no kissing would be available.
Massage was light with very little effort but that was not why I was there. On the flip she asked and I pointed to the chair. She smiles and leaves. Comes back for the usual. BBBJ, cover on and Mish. She had way too much lube for me but I was able to finish in the cover pretty quickly. She was very pretty and that help even with her not kissing or even being into the act and she was looking at the monitor in the room the whole time. Not the greatest time but OK, I understand. I have been entertaining family for many weeks and I was due for a huge load and BOOM. I was right, she was not GFE at all but fit the bill for what I needed at the time. Just needed a quick bang after Caribbean Scar left me hangin.
If I were to go back when she was there it might be different. You never know about these girls. YMMV.
Harry P.









Reply With Quote






