Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28271

    Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellner42  [View Original Post]
    So, between reading about the name of the place potentially having changed and the shift from third tier to top tier AMP, I'm wondering if Shangri La's hours are still 10 am-10 pm? Many of the best reviewed places are open a little later, and some open just a little earlier.
    Open until 11:00 pm.

  2. #28270

    May spa Sophia

    Anyone know if Sophia aka Lucy is still at May spa?

  3. #28269

    Kissimmee Recommendations

    Hello Everyone-.

    Visiting Kissimmee for a couple of days of work. Any recommendations for the Kissimmee area? Any recommendations is appreciated!

  4. #28268

    Been Awhile

    Been awhile since I have been to the area is Golden Gate still a good option?

  5. #28267

    Milk Massage

    Don't read much about this place, but drive by often and thought I'd like to dream there sometime.

    Well, in my dream, I walked in and was talent to a room. I paid the 65 Mario coins for an hour.

    A few minutes later Kaci or KC came in. Sweet girl, very skinny with no butt and nice A cups. She actually gave a decent massage. I would've like harder pressure, but it was my fault as I didn't give her any directions. On the flip, she asked what I'd lie and I asked her what was on the menu. She replied with 'what do you want'. We settled on another 60 Mario coi s for HJ.

    When compared to the big guys in town, this place is about half the price, but the quality of girls are not top notch, but not bad either.

    I would be completely fine if I have a dream of this place again.

  6. #28266

    Different this time

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFly79  [View Original Post]
    Thanks everyone for the responses. Here in SC / NC table showers are non existent. When I was in Orlando last year I went to BO and while in the shower I almost popped but I didn't know the "rules" so I stopped the lady and waited until the flip. I'll be in Orlando again in a few weeks and this time will be different I hope.
    FYI BO isn't as good as it was last year, new management, I went once and whiff go back, it will get the job done but definitely not worth the sane price as shangra-la, WB.

  7. #28265

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    If you feel you can get a nut out quickly then have time to reload then yes. If you know your a one shot wonder then save it. I've done both. Usually if you can get hard again then they will let you do what you need. They want you to leave happy.

    Sox.
    Thanks everyone for the responses. Here in SC / NC table showers are non existent. When I was in Orlando last year I went to BO and while in the shower I almost popped but I didn't know the "rules" so I stopped the lady and waited until the flip. I'll be in Orlando again in a few weeks and this time will be different I hope.

  8. #28264

    Oriental Massage of John Young

    I am new to area and have passed this a few times. Does anyone have experience with this place?

  9. #28263

    Oriental Massage on John Young

    Hi, I am new to area and keep driving by this place which is across from the large Wal-Mart on John Young. Do any of you have experience here, I was reading through posts and did not see anything.

  10. #28262

    Multiple nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFly79  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I have a question for you guys. Do you guys take shots on goal while in the table shower and then another while getting a massage or should you stop if you feel like your going to in the shower and save it for the room?
    I used to have both. As far as you are able to do so, go for it.

  11. #28261

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFly79  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I have a question for you guys. Do you guys take shots on goal while in the table shower and then another while getting a massage or should you stop if you feel like your going to in the shower and save it for the room?
    Yes I've done both but now that I'm older Takes to long to reload but the good places want you to be a regular.

    So they will do both if needed and with more experience you're find out the good places just read the forum hope this is helpful.

  12. #28260

    Yes

    If you feel you can get a nut out quickly then have time to reload then yes. If you know your a one shot wonder then save it. I've done both. Usually if you can get hard again then they will let you do what you need. They want you to leave happy.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFly79  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I have a question for you guys. Do you guys take shots on goal while in the table shower and then another while getting a massage or should you stop if you feel like your going to in the shower and save it for the room?

  13. #28259

    Etiquette

    Hey fellas, I have a question for you guys. Do you guys take shots on goal while in the table shower and then another while getting a massage or should you stop if you feel like your going to in the shower and save it for the room?

  14. #28258

    Well Body

    Hello Orlando,

    Since I am not from here I have to rely on your great forum and posts for intel when I come to town. Being from a much smaller city and no forum, you guys are great knowledge base. So I paid a visit to Well in Kissimmee and partook in a rather great dream. Upon entering I was taken back by a short 30'ish stacked beauty. Was asked if I wanted a shower to which I replied of course. Then a younger much prettier lady came in the room, led me to the shower room with a large table and proceeded to clean me thoroughly while climbing up on the table. Once we finished the wash I was led back to the room where both fine ladies joined me for a 4 handed massage of about 10 minutes. As I lay there dreaming the ladies were like a pair of spider monkeys all over me but I wasn't complaining. 25 minutes in the door bell rang and one went out. 5 minutes later she returned and continued the fun until I was spent. The younger one stayed and finished a great massage. Once I woke up I was dressed and out the door $$. 40 lighter.

    When I return to your fine city next week I hope to find another great place to have a dream or a mature lady to spend some wonderful time with. I hope I am able to return the favors of reviews while visiting your city. Thank you all for the great post and keep the dreams alive.

  15. #28257

    May Spa

    Ran into this place a few days ago. Been there once before and the massage was a joke then. Just down to business. This time, a younger girl (Sheila) got me. No TS (though it is available) due to me being short and heavy and I wasn't sure I could get out of the sunken bench. Very good massage this time. Had to tell her to ease up a couple of times. On the flip it was all on the menu. Took the CBJ for $. Wonderful body and great technique. Will return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape