Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,101 to 20,115 of 24547
-
07-19-19 06:41 #4447Senior Member

Posts: 994Leah
Does she advertise? Or is she UTR? Can you share a link? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Checker77
[View Original Post]
Shooter Out!
-
07-19-19 01:56 #4446Banned Member

Posts: 1312You caught her on a good day
Bro you must have caught her on a good day I put the members down with her a few years ago some reviews good some not like they say on this forum YMMV.
Originally Posted by Jrd4388
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 00:09 #4445Senior Member

Posts: 647The only thing I know for a fact is that she charges ridiculous rates. Anywhere from 2-3 bills minimum!. ($200 - $300) and everything is covered!. No GFE, no bb, no anal, no oral, no kissing, can't do this, can't do that, etc, etc. (too many rules). And if I remember right, she gets rude, nasty, and sarcastic if you make any requests, questions, comments, etc. About her services and what does she provide and / or is willing to do. Good riddance!
Originally Posted by MrMakers
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 23:10 #4444Regular Member

Posts: 12Tanned Milfy in Dundalk
It's so refreshing to find a clean and sober gal pal to hang out with. Had a dream that I met a tanned and busty MILF earlier tonight. Very easy set up and vetting process. Key number one is do not lie to her because if you do not fit her mold and you will be turned away. She brought me up to her studio apartment and got undressed immediately. Started with a phenomenal BBBJ with some great tongue and throat action. I let it be known that the only reason I was there was for the backdoor action which she willingly accepted. Then came the rain coat and the lube and I popped it on in. After about five minutes I popped back on my back and she finished me off with another BBBJ and finally releasing into her hand. Great experience and will repeat. Very reasonable fare as well. Everything was covered except the BJ. Key number two is just listen to her instructions when it comes to getting down and dirty. Treat her well.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ltimore-383026
-
07-18-19 22:55 #4443Regular Member

Posts: 11Question regarding this provider. Different name?
The question is in regards to this provider - https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1534048.
I thought that she was new to the MD area, and by the name of Lucy? Can anyone confirm if she is real or fake? Would like to try her out but definitely on guard.
-
07-18-19 22:19 #4442Senior Member

Posts: 883Hustle
Out of her mind! Put money in an account, kiss it goodbye.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
If you PayPal, sending as consumer purchase, you have some protection. I still wouldn't do it.
-
07-18-19 21:23 #4441Regular Member

Posts: 23Leah
So speaking of switter, at MissLeahDeville is in town for a couple weeks. If you have not seen her, I highly recommend. She is a beautiful ebony spinner, great personality, decent rates given how good the experience is. Saw her last time she was here, will this time. Happy to provide more feedback via pm.
-
07-18-19 19:59 #4440Regular Member

Posts: 9I can confim
I can as well confirm this. Very nice gal to boot- and accommodating. Fantastic rack. In my dream. Stay chilly fellow mongers. Going to be a hot, cruel summer. Ain't the beer cold?
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 19:58 #4439Senior Member

Posts: 139Any info
https://switter.at/@Sweetsexystudent
I know I've seen her ads a few times before but can't seem to find any reviews.
-
07-18-19 18:52 #4438Senior Member

Posts: 261Clit piercing
Try this gal.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ltimore-383026
She's been reviewed here a while back.
Originally Posted by Soldier826
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 14:56 #4437Senior Member

Posts: 182Anyone
Has anyone seen this girl? I know she's advertising in rising sun but she looks so familiar.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/come-ch...72665-24767702
-
07-18-19 13:47 #4436Senior Member

Posts: 25Sara
I had this one 2 months ago in Glen Burnie. No obvious marks at the time and got the deed done, but could tell she was at a minimum starting down the junkie road. Boyfriend was in the place (though she said she was alone) so nothing happened in that regard, but overall. I'd probably agree. Just pass.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 06:02 #4435Senior Member

Posts: 1626Was chating with her and she wants deposit upfront through cash up. So skipped her.
http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...s/995821119217
-
07-18-19 05:52 #4434Senior Member

Posts: 1626I had very good experiences with girls who even don't have any single review in EB. So I would also not limit to just those who have reviews in EB.
Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 03:49 #4433Senior Member

Posts: 206Stay away from this one
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...802288/Italian
She has a spot in Francis St in Baltimore. I don't think it's hers and probably an abando. Heard from a reliable source that she's a junkie with red spots all over her legs and body. Also once you give her the cash, her boyfriend / brother suddenly pops up.
And coming into the bedroom. It's a compromising and dangerous position to be in.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...802288/Italian
BK.










Reply With Quote





