Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 5161
-
07-19-19 16:20 #406Banned Member

Posts: 588Join, pay, make a profile, make bids on the puss you want, some reply, some don't, some agree, most don't. But when you agree. Plan a meet, pay to play. Kinda not escorting, kinda not sugar babies, but it's all still girls wanting $ for their puss despite what they believe. Same game, different rules.
Originally Posted by Pagbb2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 16:12 #405Regular Member

Posts: 20Wyp
Auction for pussy! Now that's a hell of an idea. Set up big tent someplace draw um in far and wide.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 12:37 #404Senior Member

Posts: 302Wyp
She is on WYP and you have to pay to talk to her.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 12:05 #403Senior Member

Posts: 650If you want to PM me her contact info I'll TOFTT with her. Have you talked with her at all?
Originally Posted by BB1920
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 08:42 #402Senior Member

Posts: 114WYP Girl
So can someone help me with how WYP works? How do you actually connect with the girl? How can you weed out the girls that meet vs other girls? Any help you can provide is much appreciated. PM if it's easier. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 08:27 #401Senior Member

Posts: 31What site is this picture from?
Originally Posted by BB1920
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 20:33 #400Regular Member

Posts: 20Any info on her?
I back checked the pic and found nothing. Anyone have any info on if she is legit or not? Worth it or not? Thanks.
-
07-18-19 18:11 #399Banned Member

Posts: 588WYP = Whatsyourprice site
Bid for puss LOL.
Originally Posted by HardPacc
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 15:10 #398Regular Member

Posts: 20Wyp
Kinda dumb today what in hell does WYP stand for?
-
07-18-19 11:22 #397Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone have any good contacts near the seacoast / Dover? I can trade one in Manchester.
-
07-17-19 21:00 #396Senior Member

Posts: 624Under the radar needs to stay there
Giving it out will ruin it every time.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 18:02 #395Senior Member

Posts: 644WYP Girl
I'm with HH on this because I got textes from her about sharing her number which I did not do. So I'm shut off because she doesn't seem to believe me and what really fucking pisses me off is I'm now blocked from WYP.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
I'd write more but I'm too pissed off.
-
07-17-19 17:12 #394Senior Member

Posts: 405WYP girl
Well it seems I fucked up. I've had a lot of PM's from dudes wanting me to give her info. Against my better judgement I gave the info to a few I thought were sincere saying they could be trusted. Well I just got done with 20 minutes of texting with her because some mother fucker is contacting her and she's all sketched out. I'm pretty sure I can whittle down the list of guys I sent info to. So it looks like I will still be giving reports and reviews, but I promise you I will never share phone numbers again. Too bad because I'm sure there are a lot of real men on here who can be trusted, but the 1 or 2 that think they're studs have spoiled it for all. And I'm sure the asshole who got the shit started doesn't have the balls to contact me and man up.
-
07-17-19 10:34 #393Senior Member

Posts: 644WYP Girl
I have the same issue with her. She doesn't seem to want to share it.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
Pony up and join wyp. The escorts will answer a low date price with either a yes or counter with what they want. Then come down to a lower number and give you their phone number. Negotiate from there.
I go for the 10 or 20 $ coffee date all the time and if they show up and I don't like them I give them the $ and leave. Most, if they show up, will discount even what they told you in texts if you tell them you're leaving. So you spend 40 for a car date. If they want to meet you at the Dunkins on north Main in Concord they probably live nearby and don't drive. They will just invite you back to their apt. They can be fun but they tend to vanish in a few weeks.
If they don't get their 20 they can report you and WYP pulls your profile without a refund.
Warning. A lot of the young ones just want to sell pictures and videos and have no intention of ever meeting. They'll also want cash up from for "trust" reasons. LOL.
-
07-16-19 01:03 #392Senior Member

Posts: 63I have been lurking at WYP but haven't contacted any girls there. Would much appreciate any tips you can share. What's a typical negotiation like?
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
Escort sites are easy, you say exactly what sex positions & activities you want and agree on a price and on average it's going to be $150-$300 for the hour depending on girl, location, and your negotiating ability.
Sugaring sites are harder. A lot depends on the site. Some have mostly high-quality SBs who are 18-20 yo supermodel looks that can ask for and get $2 k / mo and you don't even get to fuck till the 2nd or 3rd date. Other sites have mostly ghetto and middle age ladies who will fuck you all night long for $200 on the 1st or 2nd date, they just don't want to think they are ****** so play along.
WYP though is not quite either of those. So. What can we newbs expect with the girls there?
Thank you in advance fellow hobbyist.










Reply With Quote






