Thread: Skinny / petite
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 259
-
07-18-19 10:45 #109Regular Member

Posts: 3471/2
Yes on MissKass, no on Madison. Oh yeah, Kass was almost anorexic! I loved her bony ribcage as I am pounding her mish and CG. Did not do much doggie on her because not much padding so to speak so her bony butt against my pelvis was irritating. But man she was so cute. Such a sweet girl and a total exhibitionist freak. OMG Hx had some unicorns and gems in the past for sure LOL.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 00:33 #108Senior Member

Posts: 47Yeah, she was my favorite and then she just disappeared. Thanks for sharing the pics, it's great to see her again as I remember her LOL.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 22:49 #107Senior Member

Posts: 7266We're yo able to see MissKass1 or Madison_Star both skinny and loved BBFS and loved to be filmed? Also loved getting creampied as well!
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 22:25 #106Regular Member

Posts: 347Fiery Shea
One of these days I will post her report with 10 screen shots of me pounding and licking her super hot freckled redhead body. If only to reminisce and pay homage to another skinny-petite classic, and a fucking Irish redhead lass to boot!
Originally Posted by BikiniFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 21:06 #105Regular Member

Posts: 347Meh. Only served to bolster my distaste for Asian girls. This ethnic group comprises less than 1% of my mongering and hobbying. Most of them have been DFE to me.
Originally Posted by Anontt6
[View Original Post]
Dead Fish Experience.
90% white chicks, 9% Latina and AA, the rest is Panda Express.
-
07-17-19 20:55 #104Senior Member

Posts: 187What was your experience with Emi. Haze, the asian chick? Saw her twice and had mixed results.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 20:34 #103Senior Member

Posts: 351Shea was certainly a sweetie.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 14:21 #102Regular Member

Posts: 347More gone but not forgotten skinny-petite HX girls I have fucked (part 2)
Maybe some of you have seen these Hx girls as well. Out of this group my favorites were FieryShae, LaceyFoxx, HollyAmore, and AbbyWinston. Man they were so passionate in bed. Can you guess which is which?
These skinny-petite girls are long gone but never forgotten. At least not by me. I have videos on 6/10 out of this group, including all of my favorites above. Totally spankable footage, especially FieryShae and HollyAmore OMG.
-
07-16-19 21:37 #101Senior Member

Posts: 437Yeah I remember her. Never got the chance to meet her but she was a beauty and still is a knock out. Her and her bff Haley that still works.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 18:33 #100Regular Member

Posts: 347Destinyxo--skinny petite Hx cutie with beefy meaty kitty
Maybe some of you have had the pleasure of being with Destiny. I had 3 fuckfest sessions with her back in 2011 and 2012: at the Folk Inn Ontario, Aloft Hotel Rancho Cucamonga, and Ayres Hotel Corona. She got into a blogging drama on Hx after posting close up pictures of her pussy in her albums. The Hx dumbfuck white knights who neither had the money nor the sustained erection to see Destiny compared her pussy to a roast beef sandwich OMG LOL. She got really offended by it, and it was apparent the first time I saw her. Let me tell you, these dumbfucks who blog all day long from their mother's basements certainly did not know what they were missing. I devoured her pussy during each date like it was an Arby's special. I spent a lot of time doing 69 with her, and the only thing missing was the Horsey sauce. I also loved the fact that she showered before our fuckfest, and I just watched her and pointed my camera as she soaped them glorious labias, anticipating the savory meal about to come. She was GFE to me, and was not camera shy. I never did BBFS, was not part of her menu. What was on the menu though was beef--it's what's for dinner. When you are with Destiny, you will never ask the question "Where's the beef"?
She was super skinny, cute face, no boobs, but her ass is to die for. What she lacked on her chest, the American Dairy Association generously put in her butt. Unfortunately, her many ridiculous tats were just too distracting. She was very passionate in bed and really enjoyed my DATY to the point of orgasm. I simply loved the way her vagina felt in my mouth, especially during 69. She knows how to suck dick. Because her ass was perfection, I always exploded during doggie.
Anyway, I have three 45-something minute videos of our dates, and here are some gratuitous screen shots but the camera lens on my phones back then sucked ass. I am just glad I never caught Mad Cow Disease from being with her so much.
-
07-16-19 13:18 #99I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623She looks like the babysitter I met on craigslist who invited me to cum over and play. Not skinny normal to me.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 10:49 #98Regular Member

Posts: 347Gone but not forgotten HX skinny-petite girls part 1
I joined HX back in 2011 and yes I remember lilmissamanda. I have not seen Cryss or lilmissashleyy. I have fucked a ton of skinny petite girls over the years. Here are profile pictures of the ones I have seen and enjoyed (part 1). Maybe you guys can recognize some of them. Some still have accounts but are no longer active for years. These skinny-petite Hx beauties are gone but definitely not forgotten.
Originally Posted by BillyBob84
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 01:14 #97Senior Member

Posts: 403Holy moly
Was she high-end? Many a monger adventure started with a divorce and finding that unicorn through beginners luck.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 20:59 #96Senior Member

Posts: 563Awesome Story. Mandy looks great. Flat abs. Hasn't seen that for long time. :
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 17:51 #95Regular Member

Posts: 347Mandy--my skinny-petite obsession begins
Maybe some of you are wondering why I have fucked so many skinny-petite girls, maybe most of you don't care. Well I am going to bore you with the genesis story of this obsession anyway. I started mongering in late 2009 and early 2010, after a messy divorce. I started including pics and video of my session about 3-4 weeks after I fucked my first hooker, a Goth looking 20 yo chick named Lizzie in Cleveland, OH. I moved to California shortly after to start my business, and that is when the hobbying went into full gear.
I attended a conference in San Jose, CA in beginning of 2010. I was very horny in my hotel room and cruised some of the online ads on myredbook dot com, maybe some of you remember that now defunct website. I found Mandy, and the only picture I saved is this black-and-white photo of her. When she arrived, turns out she's not really a blonde, but a true redhead, which gave me an even bigger boner because pale redheads are my true kryptonite. She was 19 yo, 5'5" and about 105 lbs. Her face was really cute, but OMG her body. It was winter in San Jose so she was wearing a white jacket, and when she removed it to reveal a red wife-beater underneath, I almost passed out. Her boobs were as big as she was skinny. They were trying to bust out and I have no idea what kind of GoreTex thread was used in her bra to be able to contain her massive melons. But here's the kicker. Her waist was 22 inches! Her abs were so flat. Her arms, thighs, and legs were like toothpicks. That is when I coined the description "tits on a stick". My jaw dropped at the unbelievable specimen standing naked in front of me. And I proceeded to fuck and eat her pussy while getting lost in her one-in-a-million boobs continuously for the next 2 hours in my room. We did everything except BBFS and anal, but she was like a fantasy GF to me.
Ever since then, I have been hooked on skinny-petite girls, especially ones with huge boobs, and the only girl in all the years I have fucked who resembled Mandy's body was CristieSweetz (see other report). I could not get Mandy out of my mind, and I wanted her again, but her ad disappeared from myredbook, then the entire website eventually closed. I was going to fly back to San Jose just to see her again, and I was emotionally vulnerable at that time and was at risk of even wifing her up. I am sure she would have turned out to be my 2nd ex-wife had we met again, but man oh man, I would have really enjoyed fucking her pussy and boobs night after night after night until our divorce LOL.
Anyway, when I started filming, I used a stupid mini-camcorder OMG. Amazing how much technology has evolved over time. I had to convert the analog footage to digital, and I don't even know what happened to the original tape. As always, here are screen shots of that night in January 2010 with her, showing the body that drove me crazy for many lonely nights, and her original picture from myredbookdotcom.












Reply With Quote




