Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1348
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #898
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    I am coming into town for work. Are there any Asian Massage places that service the hotels?

    Thanks and stay safe.

    MD.
    I don't know of any aamps that do outcall from what your looking for. If there is I would guarantee its either 100% bait and switch and or maybe even LE?

  2. #897

    Help

    I am coming into town for work. Are there any Asian Massage places that service the hotels?

    Thanks and stay safe.

    MD.

  3. #896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used this spa for a incall date with a lady?
    Yes, I have.

    Early afternoon between MON. THU gives you the best per hour rate.

  4. #895

    An HX provider named Laydee used Neptune for sessions

    I saw a great provider named Laydee (wish I knew where she went) at Neptune's twice several years ago. It was a great place to session with privacy, clean rooms, and a lot of room to have fun. Clean up was easy too.

    If anyone knows where Laydee is now, please drop me a line.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used this spa for a incall date with a lady?

  5. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter1  [View Original Post]
    Had a threesome there, but that was at least 25 years ago. Didn't realize they were still open.
    Yah, there still open. I used to do incalll's at the Splash in LA on Crescent Heights all the time than they closed. It was the best place to do incall and get a nice warm jacuzzi after appt.

    A girl asked me if I wanted to do incall there. So, was inquiring if anyone has lately?

  6. #893
    Had a threesome there, but that was at least 25 years ago. Didn't realize they were still open.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used this spa for a incall date with a lady?

  7. #892

    Neptunes Spa

    Has anyone used this spa for a incall date with a lady?

  8. #891
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one that finds all these new Blogs - Reviews only, comments only so irritating? There's Asian PLEASER Reviews only and Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum).

    Humaniplex and Humaniplex 411 & Reviews. Discussions seem so disjointed now. IMHO, it's harder now to find useful info and have follow-up discussions on different providers.
    The review only one is fine but there are duplicates of the 3 main threads.

    There are like 6 threads. There should be 3.

  9. #890
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one that finds all these new Blogs - Reviews only, comments only so irritating?
    +1.

    I mentioned so and got my comment deleted. Shrug.

  10. #889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Why so many BLOGS?

    Am I the only one that finds all these new Blogs - Reviews only, comments only so irritating? There's Asian PLEASER Reviews only and Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum).

    Humaniplex and Humaniplex 411 & Reviews. Discussions seem so disjointed now. IMHO, it's harder now to find useful info and have follow-up discussions on different providers.

  11. #888

    Car dates and sex in public

    [Deleted by Admin]

    No fingerwaggen

    A2

  12. #887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by PotShot  [View Original Post]
    Just another FYI if you are talking about Huntington Beach Central Park that park is a gay cruising zone particularly the wooded areas so watch your bunghole.

    Around 10 years ago when I was still with my girlfriend I used to take her kids to that park and we would fish for crappie and bluegills in the lake since it was nearby. We decided to do some exploring one day and ventured into that heavily wooded area on the NE corner and found a group of scruffy looking men pulling a train on a little feminine looking dude. On subsequent visits I noticed more groups of the same type of men loitering on the borders of the wooded areas and little fem looking guys usually wearing jogging shorts would come up to them, chat a bit and one or more of the scruffy dudes would take them into the woods. I reported this to the park security and they said to just leave them alone. I kind of doubt that they would be as tolerant to hetero activities though.
    Interesting, yeah I was there about 10 years ago and that was my only time there. It looked busy though with lot of people walking and exercising. Back then I was in my early 20's, my ex was a 32 yo single mom. She fucked me good, we would do it anywhere. Lot of car dates, her back or front yard and couple of time at the some random parking lots of the strip malls that we went to. I some time went home with a sore down there haha, we broke up after a few months. She found a younger guy with a better job than I had. Lost her contact since then.

  13. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by Kknm1  [View Original Post]
    I once took my ex girlfriend to the library of Huntington Beach, the park was busy at noon. But we found a good hidden spot where people walked by once every 20 minutes. Tried to plug in, after a few minutes we decided to go to the ladies room which was empty at the time. My girl was loud, she was screaming in there LOL. Short moment after we finished there was someone walking into the restroom, so hopped on the toilet seat to hide my legs.
    Just another FYI if you are talking about Huntington Beach Central Park that park is a gay cruising zone particularly the wooded areas so watch your bunghole.

    Around 10 years ago when I was still with my girlfriend I used to take her kids to that park and we would fish for crappie and bluegills in the lake since it was nearby. We decided to do some exploring one day and ventured into that heavily wooded area on the NE corner and found a group of scruffy looking men pulling a train on a little feminine looking dude. On subsequent visits I noticed more groups of the same type of men loitering on the borders of the wooded areas and little fem looking guys usually wearing jogging shorts would come up to them, chat a bit and one or more of the scruffy dudes would take them into the woods. I reported this to the park security and they said to just leave them alone. I kind of doubt that they would be as tolerant to hetero activities though.

  14. #885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by OzziePJ  [View Original Post]
    My wife and I love to picnic and have a few drinks, and then lick / suck / fuck in the great outdoors. We've done it a lot in other cities.

    Any thoughts about places that could work in Orange County? Happy to travel a bit North or South for the right spot?

    We are thinking Blacks beach for some nude sunbathing, but know that sex or sexual activity is a bit of a no no in the eyes of some nudists.

    In other places we have done it in Botanical Gardens that have secluded areas, or in country locations where the setting is right.

    Any suggestions appreciated!
    I once took my ex girlfriend to the library of Huntington Beach, the park was busy at noon. But we found a good hidden spot where people walked by once every 20 minutes. Tried to plug in, after a few minutes we decided to go to the ladies room which was empty at the time. My girl was loud, she was screaming in there LOL. Short moment after we finished there was someone walking into the restroom, so hopped on the toilet seat to hide my legs.

  15. #884

    Socalcircus gangbang

    Quote Originally Posted by GaeNamja  [View Original Post]
    Do they ever have any decent looking girls? All my visits have been with beat up old chicks or really fat and unattractive ones.

    And why does the club owner think sending out 1000's email a week is good marketing?
    They are disgusting advertising too much because they have bad goods.

    Toooo cheap bad looking fat.

    Wasting of time.

    The host is doing this as business to live on he doesn't care for fun or pleasure.

    He cares for quantity more than quality.

    Very pathetic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape