Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 35479
-
07-12-19 20:01 #26779Senior Member

Posts: 376Wsw
Pickup a cute younger blonde near wawa and land. Nice cutie Face not much damage says she needed a ride a ride pass the mall work out BBBJ cim s. 30 gas Real good very tight. I wanted more but on covers. No digits but will be be out south obt area I am sure. Hange ouNwith. A miget whit dude. Seem no harm. Very.
-
07-12-19 19:26 #26778Senior Member

Posts: 185Christina
Did she look like this? And if so where'd you find her.
Originally Posted by MwWanderer1
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 06:11 #26777Senior Member

Posts: 289That seems to be an understatement. In the AM too over the past couple of days.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 17:27 #26776Senior Member

Posts: 181Latina street walker
Saw a Latina sw young brown hair early 30's In front of Best Buy On sobt man she was hott I turn around and one of you guys grab her she was gone LOL anyone have the number? Thanks.
-
07-11-19 16:21 #26775Senior Member

Posts: 77Christina
Picked up a girl on the trail today named Christina. Very good personality and is not a user. She is very easy to talk to and get along with. She had no problem going always a way to where we did not have to constantly keep looking out. 5'6 to 5'8" thin. Smallish boobs with very nice nips. Clean wet kitty. She is a fun lady to hang out with and has a good head on her shoulders.
She offered me her digits, but at the time digits is not what I was wanting. When it was all over she left without providing them.
Too bad as I would definitely repeat next time I am in town. She told me that she works a regular job but at times needs some extra cash.
-
07-10-19 23:06 #26774Senior Member

Posts: 206Fully agree with you. They are everywhere tonight and I mean everywhere.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 18:45 #26773Senior Member

Posts: 1126Warning
A lot of our drunk 'uncle' showing up. I've been pulled over twice with them questioning why I'm in the area. No damage but a waste of time and a warning to watch out on the Trail. Got hit by Racetrac off I-4 and the BK by Oakridge.
Be safe,
M654.
-
07-10-19 17:52 #26772Senior Member

Posts: 81Inbox the contact info for her.
Originally Posted by FunBagLove
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 10:35 #26771Senior Member

Posts: 27Maria
Thanks for the information friend. I miss her but glad she is being taken care of. If she contacts you again, please tell her Nudy says Hi.
Originally Posted by Dungeroos
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-09-19 19:06 #26770Senior Member

Posts: 262Maria
Found her late last night, around 1 am. She is south of 528 and typically only comes out when the sun is down. Good luck brother!
Originally Posted by NudyDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 19:05 #26769Senior Member

Posts: 376I've seen her threw the years and never had issue. Going back like five or so year. Very good Dt.
Originally Posted by JamesCameron
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 18:23 #26768Senior Member

Posts: 647Mexican Salina You Are The Best!
Saw Mexican Salina early this morning. Picked her up by the Walmart and drove to location. I have been seeing Mexican Salina for over a year now and have to say her bbbjdtcim, is the best. Never had any problems with her, ever! I will definitely continue to repeat with her.
RP.
-
07-09-19 09:04 #26767Senior Member

Posts: 633Thanks for the heads up but my question is who is she? She a regular on that side?? She is fucking cute smh. And when did G Rod get walkers? I legit live 3 minutes from the Wawa on Curry ford.
Originally Posted by JamesCameron
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 08:52 #26766Senior Member

Posts: 85Avoid: Bella on Moderna Goldenrod
She's a take the cash and dash type. Avoid!
-
07-08-19 19:51 #26765Senior Member

Posts: 262I think she has my number memorized. She texts me randomly from different numbers to see if I'll come see her. She's around just doesn't hit the trail very much. I think somebody is taking care of her.
Originally Posted by NudyDude
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





