The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 852 of 978 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 902 952 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 14659
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1894

    Listcrawler to Eros

    Been having issues on my computer, now as of today its starting on my phone. LC pulls up but when I click on a profile, it takes me to Eros. I switched to Firefox from Google Chrome on my computer and that fixed it, but haven't checked today. But now my phone is doing it? WTF? Anyone got any idea what's going on and how can we fix it? Annoying!!

  2. #1893

    Tainted lc reviews

    Yeah they are playing games with reviews. My Rae ripoff one posted and a day later it's gone with 2 positive ones replacing where mine was. F that sites reviews. I will no longer believe any of them.

  3. #1892
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #1891

    Basically take it with a grain of salt.

    Quote Originally Posted by TerBob  [View Original Post]
    I submitted negative comment about Lo which was my experience and was the same for several others who reviewed her here. But after few days I am having the same issue with my rogue name. Clicking on reviews go to Eros. If I access without login I can read comments.

    So yes they are manipulating it. And I see few other mongers quickly added positive reviews on top of mine.
    I am working on my 3rd LC logon because I have called people out in the comments. The reviews seem to be a bit better than the comments.

  5. #1890

    Wow. Brand new 21 year old DD blonde just started posting.

    I rent a couple of condos in Clearwater and met this young girl last week. Our conversation turned to her finances and she said she was looking to do just about anything to make some money. I donated to her cause and she was a very naughty girl for me. Excellent BBBJ, finished in a beautiful doggy that I will not soon forget.

    Her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...405/Clearwater

  6. #1889

    Exactly LC can't be trusted

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCox  [View Original Post]
    If the Admin on there thinks the review is bogus or doesn't like it, they will delete the review and delete the Rogue username and block you via email address. Try using a different email address.
    I submitted negative comment about Lo which was my experience and was the same for several others who reviewed her here. But after few days I am having the same issue with my rogue name. Clicking on reviews go to Eros. If I access without login I can read comments.

    So yes they are manipulating it. And I see few other mongers quickly added positive reviews on top of mine.

  7. #1888

    LC Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffLunch812  [View Original Post]
    Has any other mongs had trouble with LC, I've submitted a review, established rogue name, passcode, email and I'm told I'm unrecognized. I submitted a review on 7/12. Thanks monger nation!
    If the Admin on there thinks the review is bogus or doesn't like it, they will delete the review and delete the Rogue username and block you via email address. Try using a different email address.

  8. #1887

    Miss lacii

    I've searched all over and I can't find anything on this. There's something about that squirt that makes me want to take a drive. Does anyone have any Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/35387564/727

  9. #1886

    Same problem

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffLunch812  [View Original Post]
    Has any other mongs had trouble with LC, I've submitted a review, established rogue name, passcode, email and I'm told I'm unrecognized. I submitted a review on 7/12. Thanks monger nation!
    Yep. I've tried to submit two reviews this month, did the name, passcode, email thing, and my reviews never posted. Still can't access reviews. LC site doesn't give you option of sending a question / asking for help. I use Chrome, may try again using different browser.

  10. #1885

    LC sign in

    Has any other mongs had trouble with LC, I've submitted a review, established rogue name, passcode, email and I'm told I'm unrecognized. I submitted a review on 7/12. Thanks monger nation!

  11. #1884

    RAE aka RACHAEL RIP-OFF

    Decided to post here and in rip off thread to nail this broad. She just ripped me off today. She sucked me in with smooth texts. I got to her Ulmerton extended stay hotel and paid for an hour. She started complaining 10 min in that this wasn't working for her and got up, turned on lights and started getting dressed. I told her then she needs to give me back half. She said nope too bad. I stormed out and told her I'd post and she said she doesn't care. Avoid this c##t or you WILL get ripped off. And her pics are misleading. She has a huge fat ass. The reason I couldn't get excited. Pay back time fellas. Do not see her and don't get duped like I did.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...603/8132963553
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dc02a096a2536db731b3577a3837fe93_f.jpg‎   837305938ad543eb813039d5dd29c5fb_f.jpg‎  

  12. #1883

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by ShurShot14  [View Original Post]
    My ATF Pm for her email. You and she take it from there.
    Would luv that contact info, check pm's please.

  13. #1882
    Quote Originally Posted by BobXX99  [View Original Post]
    Their current ads name a Crystal and a Jessie. Any idea if Jessie is actually Autumn?
    Once I got in the door first time, being my first ever double (because I exclude the botched on with Krystal), the names they introduced themselves with I never asked for correlation with the ad names. Kinda excited seeing two spinners mere feet from me. Finally.

  14. #1881
    Quote Originally Posted by BobXX99  [View Original Post]
    Their current ads name a Crystal and a Jessie. Any idea if Jessie is actually Autumn?
    I will ask them this week as going to see them again.

  15. #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    This post is very accurate on the experience, arriving, parking, and the environment. I also knew others were there in the big house, but mostly unseen.

    Last time I was there, at end of session, I asked about Greek, was told for .5, next time, I could have both.

    Once other fun thing, had us all in a circle doing oral. Seemed they hadn't thought of that before. But had big smiles on their faces as they jumped right into the experience. After a bit, we switched. A fun time was had by all. They are happy to let you run the show.

    And Christine is also good with FF and CIM.
    Their current ads name a Crystal and a Jessie. Any idea if Jessie is actually Autumn?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape