Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,251 to 17,265 of 26928
-
07-16-19 23:26 #9678Senior Member

Posts: 70Dealing with Outcalls
Hey guys,
How do you deal with escorts who only have outcalls, in regards to their pictures? Are they usually accurate? If they're gross as heck in real life, do you guys just tell them no?
-
07-16-19 22:47 #9677Senior Member

Posts: 3481Overnight Sybaris.
Me too. A girl I know has a birthday are around the same time as mine. She suggested an overnight. How could I say no.
Originally Posted by Yasoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 15:24 #9676Regular Member

Posts: 14I've googled. Any one have info?
So I've googled this number and tried to learn more. Does anyone else have knowledge on this place? Legit?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/141497
-
07-16-19 15:17 #9675Senior Member

Posts: 59Try Google!
Come on guys. Before requesting information from this board, do the very basic research yourself. Googling her number indicates the images are associated with dozens of phone numbers in almost every city in the United States.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist256
[View Original Post]
Yes. The girl in the photos is hot (first clue at $280/ hr in this market that the ad is fake). Yes, the ad lists generous services (second clue it's a fake). And we seize on the fact she doesn't look like a size 8?
Please, please, please. No RFI without Google first!
-
07-16-19 15:17 #9674Senior Member

Posts: 507Autumn
Fake. She has ads all over the place.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist256
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 14:16 #9673Senior Member

Posts: 157Autumn Jones
I haven't seen her, but her profile says she's a size 8 and the girl in the pics definitely isn't a size 8 unless she's like 9 feet tall.
Originally Posted by SchlBus555
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 14:00 #9672Senior Member

Posts: 43Sybaris
Been there many time with a couple of my regulars. Even did an overnight one.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 13:08 #9671Senior Member

Posts: 3481I Go One Step Further.
I pick up the girl I'm taking to the Ambiance Room and drive her there.
Originally Posted by Vicdemoan
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 13:03 #9670Senior Member

Posts: 42I second this. To me, those places are more fun when everyone is relaxed and comfortable, something you don't always get with a first visit.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 12:55 #9669Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone seen her?
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...91-226109.html
-
07-16-19 12:42 #9668Senior Member

Posts: 57Ambiance
I have been there with some regular girls and I have also been there with a couple providers to shoot some content for their snapchat and onlyfans. I had a epic threesome there with one of my gotos and a girlfriend she had come back in town to visit. Used the bed, jacuzzi, shower and "sex seat" they have at the foot of the bed for hours of blissful drainage.
Originally Posted by Goodtimechicago
[View Original Post]
I'm a no face no case porn star of sorts with multiple providers using my manhood for promos and full length videos.
-
07-16-19 11:43 #9667Senior Member

Posts: 218It's my go to place for outcalls since you can get early check ins that other hotels don't always. Personally, I only meet girls there that I have already been with. The mirrors, hot tubs, and lighting make it cool. Never used the sex seat thing yet, also having porn on in the background is a little hot!
Originally Posted by Goodtimechicago
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 09:41 #9666Senior Member

Posts: 81Changing numbers
I've noticed a couple of providers that I've been tracking recently changed numbers--after having solid reviews with the previous phone number. Just wondering what the motivation is for that. Always makes me suspicious. Any insight?
And, BTW, I'm a longtime lurker who felt it time to come out of my shell, so to speak!
-
07-16-19 08:37 #9665Senior Member

Posts: 142Schaumburg Blonde
Thanks for the report. However, not that hair color really matters that much to me, but doesn't she have brown hair?
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 04:12 #9664Senior Member

Posts: 204I know you can get braces at any age, but usually they're on younger people. Did she really look 21 ish body wise?
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






