Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2444
-
07-16-19 17:17 #194Senior Member

Posts: 54I've been lurking for years on an almost daily basis. I hardly ever sign in just to be discreet. But I understand, thanks anyway.
Originally Posted by CyJim666
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 16:35 #193Senior Member

Posts: 1268Irish Cherokee
Apparently she is more YMMV than typical. I met her once for a hhr, never discussed services in advance and I wasn't upsold at all. I didn't see a pimp but the bathroom door, which I didn't use, was closed. She did seem high and maybe overly friendly but wow, what a cute and shapely spinner body and as far as her face goes, prettier than average for sure. Her pictures are all real and she is real talkative. I got limited wet kissing, I wouldn't call it DFK but not closed lips either. As others have said, everything including BJ is covered but BBanal is available for extra $. One thrust revealed that aunt flow was visiting, she cleaned us both up and offered covered back door. No rush, got the full hhr.
I would repeat.
ARG.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 13:44 #192Senior Member

Posts: 650Multiple legitimate reviews will make you senior. The good ones and the bad ones but you have to post your experiences in order to become validated. Once you have done that you will also get extra help, from the community, looking for the hidden gems.
Originally Posted by Marrin
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 09:15 #191Senior Member

Posts: 2189Have seen some reviews where she was definitely not for the reviewer.
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]
With all providers YMMV.
-
07-16-19 08:59 #190Senior Member

Posts: 140I have been reading the board for a few years now and have found value in what is said here, but just recently signed up and started sharing my experiences.
Originally Posted by CyJim666
[View Original Post]
What does it take to be a senior?
-
07-16-19 08:51 #189Senior Member

Posts: 186She is great. I can't say that I've ever seen someone rate her low tho?
Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 00:22 #188Senior Member

Posts: 257Ling
She is very cautious and does not want anyone referred to her that is not a senior!
Originally Posted by ShirtsByeric
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 22:16 #187Senior Member

Posts: 191Porn Stars
Also if you have a star in mind (the young up and comers all escort and post on Twitter) message them on Twitter about linking up when they are in town.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 22:13 #186Senior Member

Posts: 191ADRIANA CHECHIK is in Boston this week, but she's one of the hottest girls in porn so she's at least $800 an hour. If you do see her go get tested 1st and bring your paperwork to the date so you can get BB everything.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/7637744.htm
-
07-15-19 21:00 #185Senior Member

Posts: 54Ling
I have some free time this weekend and I'd really like to meet Ling. If a fellow monger can help me out it would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 20:10 #184Senior Member

Posts: 379Where do the porn stars advertise?
Originally Posted by XRay1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 20:08 #183Senior Member

Posts: 379No kissing at all. But look, money talks. Who knows what she'll do for more $$.
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 18:00 #182Senior Member

Posts: 174Ling visit
Finally met up with Ling today thanks to LifeSpan.
Honestly I don't know what you guys expect that some of you rate her low. At her fees the service she is providing is well beyond expectations. I agree with an earlier poster here that she is not a lingerie model but still keeps fit. Which I agree. Her figure, her physique and attitude is one of the best I have found in this industry and I have seen plenty.
She is so much into the act, even if fake, and takes directions like a charm. Honestly I have never seen a provider taking each and every direction like she did. On top of it she was so fresh and smells awesome. Her apartment was clean and safe.
I mean I didn't find even one reason not to like her. From looks to fees to service which was top notch.
$. 3 for half hour. Not a clock watcher, she genuinely aims to make you happy.
-
07-15-19 00:09 #181Senior Member

Posts: 191You guys are paying $150/300 bills for a crap CBJ / covered anal? With her pimp in the bathroom?? Times are indeed rough for alot you huh?
Haha!
I can only imagine how lackluster her personality is.
I mean she's cute but not that cute. Pony up a few hundred more and why not get a real porn star?
Lolz.
-
07-14-19 22:55 #180Senior Member

Posts: 379Sounds like DATY is off the menu then?
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






