Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 9921
-
07-15-19 16:35 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 2100Ashley Taylor
All kinds of info about her on the Boston forum in the Escort reports & the Bare Back Ladies, not sure this will link right: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=2778992 http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=2779025.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 16:23 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 386Its the GPS
Its not even funny anymore. All over sudden you can't find a provider, even the biggest Crackhead that's out there for under $200. I am laughing at People sitting here and tell me that guys that are paying $400 for a CBJ doesn't affect anything. If any girl who use to charge $150 for FH and get an idiot that'd gives her $400 for a BJ, that girl will never go back to that $150 anymore. Period.
I chatted with this one asking $240 hh. Now really?
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...a/126907275670
Even Scarlett up in Fitchburg 6 months ago started $160 / H now jacked up to 240.
I don't even bother checking the cute ones anymore. LOL. Cause if they use to be 250 back then they will be 500 now.
-
07-15-19 14:31 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 602Yes
And I have seen her multiple times. I have also seen Lass when I was a young naive buck and can say that not only is Lass out of AT's league I am not even sure they are the same species LOL.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
http://missashleytaylor.com/
Thanks for the laugh, made my day!
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 14:04 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 149Sounds like my kind of girl!
Who are we to say what a woman is worth? If she cleans up nice and thinks she's worth more, then don't get all burned over it. There's plenty of hos that will do whatever you want for 60. But like I said, you still have a good chance of meeting up with her for that price. Keep at it and at some point she'll want to grab an easy 60.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 13:41 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 768Colleen. Just because she lost some weight, got a new hairdo, get some fancy pictures then thinks she can charge high prices. I saw her at an extended stay in Westborough last year. 60 for BBBJ. Gagged her. Made her rim me, busted in her hair! LOL. She was gross. Smelled sweaty. Rambled on talking. Medicated for sure!
Originally Posted by SkankMagnet
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 12:10 #1411Banned Member

Posts: 968Haha you guys are correct!!
I agree with you Paul and Cream. These women charging these ridiculous amounts are insane. Insane especially for the fact that they used to be significantly way way less. I'm smh with what I see these women charging.
-
07-15-19 11:32 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 149Get what you can get.
That's the name of the game. I've known escorts, that will do a $$ date, then immediately see another guy for. 2! Why? Money is money. They want to charge more? Good! I hope they make a million dollars. BUT. Doesn't mean they'll say no to you if they're familiar and comfortable with you at the rates you used to pay. It's still easy money for them.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 11:18 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 1048Ashley Taylor
Are you just using Ashley Taylor as an example of what a $400 escort should look like? Or does she really escort? I don't see any info on her being a provider?
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 08:53 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 602Hooker delusions
Now I have seen everything! CofT is 100% correct on all counts. Colleen, Gigi and Erin / Charlie are now high priced VIP companions? That is effing laughable and frankly the thougt of them charging $400-500/ hr is insulting. Lets put it this way, an actual hot swimsuit model, Ashley Taylor, charges $400.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
Smh.
-
07-15-19 08:08 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 768I can only share my experience. That was two years ago. Has she changed? Idk. Search revels good and bad reviews.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 07:35 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 826Jamie
Two completely different stories for the same provider, which should we believe or are they both real?
Originally Posted by Handiman69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 02:34 #1405Senior Member

Posts: 232Jamie
I went to see Jamie again last night. She has been my favorite regular for a long time, but I haven't seen her for a month or so. I spent an hour with her last night and felt like I was being treated like a long lost love. She was genuinely happy to see me and was playful and fun. She looks better in person than she does in her pictures. We did many positions and I finished in greek. She has great BBBJ skills and a nice tight pussy and an even tighter ass. I am looking forward to my next visit with her. Damage was $$. 2 for the hour. I highly recommend her. No signs of drug use. Seniors PM me for more.
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/444202362966
-
07-15-19 01:52 #1404Senior Member

Posts: 161And she, gigi, will be "re-branding" herself in a couple months = mo money. I don't find her particularly attractive but I guess somebody is willing to pay up. On the other hand, Kristen Thomas got a lot of flack a dozen years ago when she was asking 4 an hr, but is still at that price today.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 01:48 #1403Banned Member

Posts: 968Think I heard of that Gigi Amour. Def heard of Colleen Rose.
No way Jose to either of them. Lmao. Not my cup of tea. Although that Gigi looks decent in some of those pics. While in others you could see her mustache. Haha. Total turnoff. I'm sorry but anybody who pays that kind of money to these two are straight up fools. That's really throwing your money away. If your going to pay that type of money get a duo of real gorgeous women. Who will give you a good lengthy time limit as well. Or get your self several $1-$200 dollar dates. Who yes they might have some type of drug habit? Cause they're on a regular escort site. But just make sure NOT to give money upfront. I know two each your own. But I'd much rather do that then see those two gals. An that Colleen chick used to charge way way less. How dare her up her prices by that high. Holy shit that's a price hike. Haha. I guess more power to her, if it's working out for her? She was never my type anyways. Has too much of a mousy kind of smile. Kinda reminds me of a mouse smiling away at me. LOL. Looks like she had a bit of a makeover to her. From her pics. Possibly thus the reason why she's charging so much now? But still that's ridiculous to those who do want to see her. Like her old regs for example. If I were them, I would not pay that kind of money now. That's borderline nuts. Would much rather see that Charlie Fox lady or Tara Kennedy. To spend that kind of money. Guess Colleen Rose went from ratty looking in her old BP ads / pics. To now a cute mouse makeover. LMAO!
-
07-14-19 21:45 #1402Senior Member

Posts: 389Inflation
Speaking of high priced dates, I happened to click on the link for Tara Kennedy from another post and before you know it I ended up on this page (link below). Now I don't know a damn thing about Gigi Amour but when I saw the name of her doubles partner and the price for the pair I almost shit my pants. She goes by Colleen Rose, I happened to see her about 5 years ago at a hotel in Westboro. Typical BP girl from the time, I think it was about 100 for the half hour, average service and not really much of a looker. Left satisfied but unimpressed. The golden pussy has arrived! $1,500.00 for the pair LOLOLOL! Anybody else remember her?
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
http://www.sweetgigi4u.com/










Reply With Quote





