rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26809
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    If she's carrying a dark satchel across the front of her body, stay away from her. She won't get in your car anyway, but I've heard from some chicks down there that she works for some other people that uncle may be tracking much more seriously.
    Carrying a satchel / big purse is another red flag. You never know what's in one of them.

  2. #26808

    Satchel girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesToDream13  [View Original Post]
    Man you guys are fast just saw her near the McDonald's near wawa. When I hit the u turn one of you guys grab her anyone know her name or have digits? Thanks guys.
    If she's carrying a dark satchel across the front of her body, stay away from her. She won't get in your car anyway, but I've heard from some chicks down there that she works for some other people that uncle may be tracking much more seriously.

  3. #26807

    The Latin chick

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesToDream13  [View Original Post]
    Man you guys are fast just saw her near the McDonald's near wawa. When I hit the u turn one of you guys grab her anyone know her name or have digits? Thanks guys.
    Might not be a SW. Theres a latina who walks all the way from that area all the way down near Oak Ridge who is more than likely handling other type of business. So she will not get in anyone's car and doesn't shows interest. Or I could be talking about the wrong latin girl.

  4. #26806

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by NightAudit  [View Original Post]
    Wrong Christina than I was thinking but seriously, this girl is awesome.
    Hello guys, is she full GFE? Stoping in town tomorrow and really like to see her.

  5. #26805

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiat2001  [View Original Post]
    Well, I made a huge mistake. I scooped up this busty BSW by the Goodwill and as it turns out, it was Sunday. I didn't recognize her because of a different hair color. Did the usual dream, boob sucking and CBJ but now she does time limits! If I wanted more then I would have to give extra Mario coins which was a huge no from me. Dropped her off by the book store and hopefully I won't make the same mistake again. If you come across a very busty BSW and she says her name is Sunday, avoid. Take care and stay safe.

    Jiat2001.
    Thats wrong. Just never pay upfront bro.

  6. #26804

    Not-so-fun day with Sunday

    Well, I made a huge mistake. I scooped up this busty BSW by the Goodwill and as it turns out, it was Sunday. I didn't recognize her because of a different hair color. Did the usual dream, boob sucking and CBJ but now she does time limits! If I wanted more then I would have to give extra Mario coins which was a huge no from me. Dropped her off by the book store and hopefully I won't make the same mistake again. If you come across a very busty BSW and she says her name is Sunday, avoid. Take care and stay safe.

    Jiat2001.

  7. #26803
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaOob  [View Original Post]
    Wo w.

    Found Christina on s obt seemed TGTBT. Found out she only walks occasionally. Beautiful eyes I've ever seen on a walker. Great personality. Then the performance was one of the best ever. She's mid 30's, some baby damage, but 100 percent my new fave. She is looking for help. Spent $ tell her Trent sent you 407 three00163 six.
    Wrong Christina than I was thinking but seriously, this girl is awesome.

  8. #26802

    Latina street walker?

    Man you guys are fast just saw her near the McDonald's near wawa. When I hit the u turn one of you guys grab her anyone know her name or have digits? Thanks guys.

  9. #26801
    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    Bro. Why are you posting in Broken Native American English?? I had no idea what you were trying to say until I read it like I was an extra from "Dances with Wolves. ".
    LOL. What I was trying to say was that the dream was good The hunt.

  10. #26800

    Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    On an extended vacation. Probably won't be seeing her for a while. Bummer.
    Last time I saw saint she was pretty far gone and could not deliver. Passed out in my car the got her back to her room (arrow) had a difficult time waking her up. She thanked me and said she enjoyed it.

    Again nothing happened. This was before X-mass. I have been on stealth mood recently and not very active.

    Saw Dez about same time or just after holiday but went to parking lot to pick her up and as she was approaching a car pulled up and after a brief heavy exchange she got in and never saw her again. She was my ATF at one point saw her and her high boots four times a week.

  11. #26799

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaOob  [View Original Post]
    Wo w.

    Found Christina on s obt seemed TGTBT. Found out she only walks occasionally. Beautiful eyes I've ever seen on a walker. Great personality. Then the performance was one of the best ever. She's mid 30's, some baby damage, but 100 percent my new fave. She is looking for help. Spent $ tell her Trent sent you 407 three00163 six.
    Hey boss. Your inbox is full. Send me a PM about Christina when I get a chance. Thanks. ST99.

  12. #26798

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    Pickup a cute younger blonde near wawa and land. Nice cutie Face not much damage says she needed a ride a ride pass the mall work out BBBJ cim s. 30 gas Real good very tight. I wanted more but on covers. No digits but will be be out south obt area I am sure. Hange ouNwith. A miget whit dude. Seem no harm. Very.
    Bro. Why are you posting in Broken Native American English?? I had no idea what you were trying to say until I read it like I was an extra from "Dances with Wolves. ".
    Last edited by SMF1234; 07-15-19 at 09:37. Reason: bad punctuation

  13. #26797

    Christina

    Just finished a date with Christina and she's everything you said and more. She's in baggy gym shorts and a tank top and still looks better than any girl out here. Her headache relief skills are the best I've had on the trail. She gets very into it. Baby damage is no big deal, her skin is so smooth. She was fresh out of the shower and told me she showers in between dates.

    Boys we've got a good one here! Treat her well!

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaOob  [View Original Post]
    Wo w.

    Found Christina on s obt seemed TGTBT. Found out she only walks occasionally. Beautiful eyes I've ever seen on a walker. Great personality. Then the performance was one of the best ever. She's mid 30's, some baby damage, but 100 percent my new fave. She is looking for help. Spent $ tell her Trent sent you 407 threexxx63 six.

  14. #26796
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    If you drive and wait in the parlament house parking lot you will find lots of action. 😂.
    LOL. Now that's funny.

  15. #26795
    Quote Originally Posted by OBTNood  [View Original Post]
    Where are the best places to look? Just drive up and down the whole stretch of this?
    If you drive and wait in the parlament house parking lot you will find lots of action. 😂.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape