Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,681 to 25,695 of 30798
-
07-15-19 10:19 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 507You'd be surprised
You'd think with the options available brothers in the hobby wouldn't be so thirsty but the thirst is real. Not only will there be those that pay those rates, they'll gladly hand over tons of personal info per this little gem on their website: "We do actual screenings / background checks. If you do not provide the correct information, you will not be booked. " This guy will not be using their services.
Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 09:49 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 1710Yeah. They're beautiful, and if they turned out to be amazing I'd be living on the streets within half a year since I'd run through all my money going back again and again. Crazy $!
Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 08:59 #5116Senior Member

Posts: 619Moving further posts on this to Rants
Moving further post to rants and conspiracy theories.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 08:11 #5115Regular Member

Posts: 16Scorpio
She was put away for 10 years 8 months.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 07:03 #5114Senior Member

Posts: 688Who in the world is going to pay those rates? Sheesh!
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 06:19 #5113Senior Member

Posts: 300I'm trying to recall her real name. It was something with a german origin. If you know then you can start here. http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/cale...inalQuery.html or if she has been incarcerated then here. https://webapps.doc.state.nc.us/opi/...do?method=view.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 22:06 #5112Senior Member

Posts: 117Hair makes the Woman
I saw her earlier this year and she had tomboy short hair. She said she was going to let it grow out to shoulder length. What is it like now?
Originally Posted by Pwasg
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 20:27 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 175Wait what? What happened to her?
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 20:00 #5110Senior Member

Posts: 619Scorpio
Any word if Ms. Scorpio is in the slammer of if she won her appeal. Last update was in April when she signed off.
-
07-14-19 19:56 #5109Senior Member

Posts: 175Looks fun
Haven't tried, but looks fun. Googled the number and came back with another girl.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
So not sure.
-
07-14-19 17:28 #5108Senior Member

Posts: 67Solace
Search for Solace on raleigh stg. Her pictures are real. Her description of services is accurate. She the real deal and very nice.
-
07-14-19 17:07 #5107Senior Member

Posts: 112Allie
Dreamed I had an hhr session with Allie today. Set up was easy enough, and she was accommodating to my request. Nice location at RDU, everything on the up and up. In terms of looks, her pictures are accurate, super tight body that you could probably bounce a quarter off of. Seriously, she is super in shape, a true spinner. No hygiene issues, she smelled and tasted great. It was pretty early in the morning and she was pretty mellow personality wise, polite. Didn't notice the smell of smoke. No demons to speak of. Started with BBBJ, pretty good but felt teeth a few times. Moved to her riding cowgirl and she definitely had some moves but got tired quickly so we switched it up. I think this is where she really shined, very flexible. Was able to keep legs in a number of positions so I could go as deep as possible, which was very enjoyable. The kitty was tight, but not the tightest I've had. Did a few more positions before finishing with a blowjob, she made a point to tell me she doesn't do CIM. Overall a really great experience, she is a true gem. With her body alone she could probably be charging more, but her reasonable rates make her all of more reason to go and see. Wasn't a clock watcher, I might have gone over time and she had somewhere to be, and she still never looked at the clock. Really appreciate that kind of commitment and professionality. Highly recommend to anyone interested!
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/655570933786
-
07-14-19 14:32 #5106Senior Member

Posts: 103So I am looking at their new site, and I am pretty sure Michelle Hamilton is the same girl as Melanii Taylor, because Melanii looked just like that.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
Especially those beach pictures of her.
AND just like the lyrics from Rick James 1981 single "Super Freak":
"I'd really like to taste her".
-
07-14-19 13:59 #5105Senior Member

Posts: 1651Rdu
They were ok for awhile. Carly and Sara were their mainstays, Carly went independent and I think Sara retired. Not even close to the level of NC VIP though.
Originally Posted by PoopSecks
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 13:25 #5104Senior Member

Posts: 103RDUgirls review
Hopefully RDU girls is back for good! They had some good girls back in the day. I originally reached out to them thinking they were Steve from VIP when I first moved here as I was not familiar with any of the agencies in this area yet and I called them up asking for the wrong girls.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
However I decided to give them a try anyways as I had them on the phone and Carly as they told me she was available that night, so I was like. Why not? And Carly might have been one of the sweetest girl I have met here. And because Carly treated me so well I wanted to see their other girls too and I tried out a black girl they had at the time named Melanii and she was my first black girl. And WOW multiple O's and lots of cream. And it just felt like she really enjoyed it.
This was all such a long time ago now AND just like Nelly's best hit album released in 2010 called "5. 0":
"I opened up my eyes YEAH, it was only just a dream" . Hip hop is just not what it used to be guys.











Reply With Quote




