Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5103

    Goldsboro ripoff

    Looks like the pair got another unsuspecting brother. This is a well known and well documented as well as arrested for robbery ripoff.

    They frequently post in the Raleigh ads so beware. Hopefully I'm not breaking rules here since the post lists personal info; however, there is nothing here that is not already public record when they rolled the dude at the intersection a while back.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...f/188703077278

  2. #5102
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Do you have link for them?
    rdugirls.net

  3. #5101
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    RDU girls agency is back after a hiatus brought on by heat I am sure. Rates have doubled and they were not all that good to begin with, maybe if things are loosening up their will be some more agencies coming back.
    Do you have link for them?

  4. #5100

    How do you see the list

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    RDU girls agency is back after a hiatus brought on by heat I am sure. Rates have doubled and they were not all that good to begin with, maybe if things are loosening up their will be some more agencies coming back.
    Link? Would love to see what they have.

  5. #5099

    Intel

    I've texted with the first one. Leila. Can't make our schedules or location match yet.

    Seems very nice. Love that curvy bod and hope the pics are really what she looks like.

    Sometimes hard to get hold of.

  6. #5098

  7. #5097

    Anyone had a dream with: *Allie* Seductive Saturday at the Aloft Hotel Raleigh NC?

    Any info on her? Seems like my body type preference.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/445566889549

  8. #5096

    Images found on the Internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/564694040909

    Seems too good to be true, but Virginia number so not impossible.
    I found one of her images on the internet. I will not fall for it.

  9. #5095
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    As a Macbook Pro owner I'm going to need details and pictures on who and how many sessions for bartering a MacBook Pro. I had to get a good (female) friend of mine to hold my hand while I cried and handed over my card for my latest MacBook. They ain't cheap.
    Agreed, not cheap. However, I do an immense volume of tech business, and have accumulated a great amount of legit credit and perks from this which are very easy to convert into tangible assets. As stated, I recently traded Amazon gift cards for time, which was fantastic. I provided receipts and allowed the lady to check the balance on each card. I have traded a laptop once, and a TV once. I would have no problem walking into a retail location with someone and making a purchase to show no shenanigans.

    Admin, sorry for the thread derail. I just like to see if I can ever find any new trade avenues. Never can tell who might need a brand new laptop.

  10. #5094

    Any info

    Any info on this one?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/564694040909

    Seems too good to be true, but Virginia number so not impossible.

  11. #5093

    Yaya

    Had a dream with yaya, overall excellent experience and would recommend highly. Had an hr session for a reasonable donation, was able to get a discount because of some hiccups with the initial set up. Beautiful Latina spinner, very bubbly personality and enthusiastic. A lot of fun to be around. One of the tightest asses I've ever seen. I've gotten a couple of massages before from providers and they are usually alright at best, but she was actually able to work a knot out of my shoulder, I was in heaven. Moved to deep kissing, then a very sloppy BBBJ, which I loved. Went to her riding in reverse and then regular cowgirl while making out, she worked hard the entire time, made believable moans. Finished with a CIM, during which she tickled the boys, which was a new and welcomed experience. Would repeat. A little bit of a clock watcher, and a smoker, but she rinsed with mouth washed before we started kissing so no real complaints there. Apparently, she is from Miami and visits her on the weekends often, so catch her if you get a chance.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/388322028179

  12. #5092

  13. #5091
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Which model? Send me PM to discuss further.
    As a Macbook Pro owner I'm going to need details and pictures on who and how many sessions for bartering a MacBook Pro. I had to get a good (female) friend of mine to hold my hand while I cried and handed over my card for my latest MacBook. They ain't cheap.

  14. #5090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Rdu girls

    RDU girls agency is back after a hiatus brought on by heat I am sure. Rates have doubled and they were not all that good to begin with, maybe if things are loosening up their will be some more agencies coming back.

  15. #5089
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyLasher  [View Original Post]
    Do you have access to an unopened brand new MacBook Pro?
    Yes. Which model? Send me PM to discuss further.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape