Thread: Skinny / petite
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 259
-
07-15-19 14:18 #94Senior Member

Posts: 392Thanks for the memories. This once was a keeper for sure! Hope she comes back!
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 13:09 #93Senior Member

Posts: 437Speaking of memories. Why'all remember Cryss, lilmissamanda and lilmissashleyy from HX? Now those were tiny petite beauties. Cryss pushed out a spawn and occasionally comes back for an appearance. Amanda is gone but still as beautiful as ever. Ashley gained weight after her spawn due to some other health issues. But in their prime good lawd what fun spinner times.
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 21:24 #92Regular Member

Posts: 347Perfect body
It is hard not to get religious and biblical when looking at a body like CristieSweetz. Only a higher power can create a skinny-petite girl like that with humongous boobs. No Beverly Hill plastic surgeon can duplicate what the Good Lord has given us. Just perfect. The footage of me devouring her tiny pussy with my mouth while both my hands are squeezing her nips is simply divine. I am blessed to have enjoyed and happily sinned with that breathtaking body at 3 different locations LOL. I am going straight to hell. Hallelujah!
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 20:42 #91Regular Member

Posts: 347Yeah I remember Anastasia24_7
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/anastasia24_7
Originally Posted by Kreota
[View Original Post]
I saw her once back in 2012. Definitely skinny-petite. Tiny little Russian chick. Very cute face, about 110 lbs, pale skin, platinum blonde hair, red lips, blue eyes, great kisser, BBBJ, 69, DATY, CFS. My notes on her said 250/ Hr and +50 pics / video. I used my old BlackBerry with the 2 MP camera LOL. It was funny because she almost had the same exact model phone, and we were comparing them before the fuckfest. She was staying at a cheap motel with the orange-glo lighting, so the shitty lens and the room made us look like we both have Hepatitis in the video, or characters straight out of The Simpsons.
Not sure why she never deleted her Hx account, as her last Safe rating was over 2 years ago. She managed to reach Level 4 with almost 500 positive ratings and only 1 most likely pissed off negative rating from an Hx dumbfuck. I believe she is gone for good. But I dug up my archives and found my 48 minute video footage of our date, and here are some screen shots of my Jan 2012 date with Anastasia.
-
07-14-19 15:59 #90Senior Member

Posts: 403Bring back memories
I remember when she first started on BP in the Van Nuys area around 3 years ago, before she got biblical with her tats.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 15:55 #89Senior Member

Posts: 489Good Lord. Perfect.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 10:51 #88Regular Member

Posts: 347Still no DFK
Yup, I have never been able to get DFK or CIM from Kaaliaaa. Women are weird. I have squirted about a cup full of cum in her pussy during the many times I have barebacked her but those things were off limits, at least they were to me. Maybe other guys have been allowed but I wasn't one of the lucky ones.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 09:31 #87Regular Member

Posts: 347CristieSweetz--skinny petite 90 lb with double D's
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CristieSweetz
I have seen Cristie 3 times when she used to post on Hx. At the Centre Apts in Ontario, Heights Apts in SB, and the last time was the Motel6 on University in Riverside before she disappeared. I could not resist this chick. I am such a big fan of "tits on a stick" look. She only weighs 90 lbs, almost anorexic, and I swear those babies are at least 5 lbs each so technically this chick probably only weighs 80 lbs. I mean how does she not topple over when standing up? Her COG is too far forward, and as gorgeous as her breasts are, they must be murder on her lower back. I bet her chiropractor just loves her. I motorboated the fuck out of those titties. During DATY I just fondled them non stop. Same thing when she sat on my face, I would just reach up and knead them like I am making pizza dough. And they're not saggy at all. Super firm and perfectly shaped and form. Most chicks who have breasts this big look funny when they lay supine, as each boob falls to the side. Not Cristie. Those babies stood tall and proud like a pair of Gibraltars. Her ass is so tiny, her legs are so skinny, and her abs are so flat. Just flawless, and smart enough not to follow the sheeple and get asinine tattoos.
Anyway, her rates were lower compared to her peers and this is what she PM'd me: "Hey babe my menu is awesome it contains CBJ, cot, cfsv camel slide, cowgirl, rvrs cowgirl, dogy, stnd dogy. GFE includes daty, dato, dfk, lfk, bbj, cof, cim msog Qq80 30 min120 45 min160 1 hr220 90 min290 2 hr360 pics / vid60".
I probably would have seen her way, way more than 3 X but just like most gems on Hx, they come and go. I was gearing up to be a non-stop regular. I still have not found a girl on Hx whose body matches that of Cristie's. I believe she is gone for good, so this is my homage to her. Anyway, to conclude, here is one of her Hx profile pics and 9 screen shots from the Centre Apts session. The lighting in all 3 places sucked ass so the quality is not the best, but the videos are still spank worthy for sure.
-
07-13-19 22:40 #86Senior Member

Posts: 7266Is she still NO "DFK"?
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 20:45 #85Senior Member

Posts: 76Damn Ed, I said "Please".
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 13:25 #84Regular Member

Posts: 347Yes HX is full of suckers
Hot chicks who can suck the chrome out of a trailer hitch, or a golf ball through a garden hose LOL.
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 12:38 #83Regular Member

Posts: 1Xo. Sincereari
"Can you upload the video?
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 11:35 #82Senior Member

Posts: 333If the guys who own and operate the site wish to supplement their income by pimping, make them pay for their own advertising.
Originally Posted by WoohooSoCal
[View Original Post]
Support the site by visiting the girls who advertise on the site, thereby giving girls / pimps a reason to advertise there.
Do not support the greedy bastards who are asking you to pay their advertising fees by purchasing fx points. Their pricing model, which asks for consumers to pay money just for the privilege of shopping, is for suckers.
-
07-13-19 09:41 #81Regular Member

Posts: 347Kaailaaa_raee--skinny petite 95 lb BBFSCIP all time favorite
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kaailaaa_raee
Kaailaaa is my ATF when it comes to BBFS and CIP. I have barebacked a lot of girls, and I am capable of lasting a long time despite the unbelievable sensation. However with Kaailaaa, I am simply Quick Draw McGraw. I cannot explain why her pussy feels superior to all others. The first time I barebacked her, I kid you not, I fucking came in 45 seconds, and I shuddered so violently that it felt like her incall was at a Ridgecrest Motel LOL. Goddamn 6. 9 t least. Her pussy is just so tight, wet, and there literally is a sucking sound as my head enters the labia, and then she just grips the entire cock the whole time I am pumping her. And it does not help that I am on top of this 95 lb body, super cute face, and deep blue eyes just looking at me, enjoying the fact that she gave me tremendous pleasure. And then she would complain that "I came too much" LOL. She would clean herself up, then not too long after that, I am inside her amazing pussy again. I actually enjoy the 2nd time better because I get to enjoy her pussy just a little longer before exploding again. Her BBBJ's are a very close second, and if I am not careful, I would finish this way and she does not allow CIM, so when I notice that I am getting too stimulated, I immediately slam that skinny-petite body on the bed, spread eagle her real wide, then waste no time violating that one-in-a-million pussy. She always showers for me before sex and I love the fact that her hair is soaking wet when I fuck her. I have tons of footage of her just washing her hair and body from all the sessions we had.
Been a while since I seen her, as she restricts herself to the San Gabriel Valley now, and that is too far for me and I have to fight through the worst traffic just to see her. I am not sure if she still allows BBFS. But you owe it to yourself to experience her at least once. I challenge you to last more than 1 minute inside that tiny 95 lb pussy that is as wet as it is tight. Anyway, here are some screen shots from our 3rd date. It has the best lighting and quality. I have about 64 GB of footage from multiple sessions.
-
07-13-19 01:27 #80Senior Member

Posts: 47Weird, I thought I put her username Anastasia24_7 on the post. That's who I meant.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





