The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5098

    Solace

    Search for Solace on raleigh stg. Her pictures are real. Her description of services is accurate. She the real deal and very nice.

  2. #5097

    Allie

    Dreamed I had an hhr session with Allie today. Set up was easy enough, and she was accommodating to my request. Nice location at RDU, everything on the up and up. In terms of looks, her pictures are accurate, super tight body that you could probably bounce a quarter off of. Seriously, she is super in shape, a true spinner. No hygiene issues, she smelled and tasted great. It was pretty early in the morning and she was pretty mellow personality wise, polite. Didn't notice the smell of smoke. No demons to speak of. Started with BBBJ, pretty good but felt teeth a few times. Moved to her riding cowgirl and she definitely had some moves but got tired quickly so we switched it up. I think this is where she really shined, very flexible. Was able to keep legs in a number of positions so I could go as deep as possible, which was very enjoyable. The kitty was tight, but not the tightest I've had. Did a few more positions before finishing with a blowjob, she made a point to tell me she doesn't do CIM. Overall a really great experience, she is a true gem. With her body alone she could probably be charging more, but her reasonable rates make her all of more reason to go and see. Wasn't a clock watcher, I might have gone over time and she had somewhere to be, and she still never looked at the clock. Really appreciate that kind of commitment and professionality. Highly recommend to anyone interested!

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/655570933786

  3. #5096
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    So I am looking at their new site, and I am pretty sure Michelle Hamilton is the same girl as Melanii Taylor, because Melanii looked just like that.

    Especially those beach pictures of her.








    AND just like the lyrics from Rick James 1981 single "Super Freak":

    "I'd really like to taste her".

  4. #5095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Rdu

    Quote Originally Posted by PoopSecks  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully RDU girls is back for good! They had some good girls back in the day. I originally reached out to them thinking they were Steve from VIP when I first moved here as I was not familiar with any of the agencies in this area yet and I called them up asking for the wrong girls.

    However I decided to give them a try anyways as I had them on the phone and Carly as they told me she was available that night, so I was like. Why not? And Carly might have been one of the sweetest girl I have met here. And because Carly treated me so well I wanted to see their other girls too and I tried out a black girl they had at the time named Melanii and she was my first black girl. And WOW multiple O's and lots of cream. And it just felt like she really enjoyed it.




    This was all such a long time ago now AND just like Nelly's best hit album released in 2010 called "5. 0":

    "I opened up my eyes YEAH, it was only just a dream" . Hip hop is just not what it used to be guys.
    They were ok for awhile. Carly and Sara were their mainstays, Carly went independent and I think Sara retired. Not even close to the level of NC VIP though.

  5. #5094

    RDUgirls review

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    RDU girls agency is back after a hiatus brought on by heat I am sure. Rates have doubled and they were not all that good to begin with, maybe if things are loosening up their will be some more agencies coming back.
    Hopefully RDU girls is back for good! They had some good girls back in the day. I originally reached out to them thinking they were Steve from VIP when I first moved here as I was not familiar with any of the agencies in this area yet and I called them up asking for the wrong girls.

    However I decided to give them a try anyways as I had them on the phone and Carly as they told me she was available that night, so I was like. Why not? And Carly might have been one of the sweetest girl I have met here. And because Carly treated me so well I wanted to see their other girls too and I tried out a black girl they had at the time named Melanii and she was my first black girl. And WOW multiple O's and lots of cream. And it just felt like she really enjoyed it.




    This was all such a long time ago now AND just like Nelly's best hit album released in 2010 called "5. 0":

    "I opened up my eyes YEAH, it was only just a dream" . Hip hop is just not what it used to be guys.

  6. #5093

    Goldsboro ripoff

    Looks like the pair got another unsuspecting brother. This is a well known and well documented as well as arrested for robbery ripoff.

    They frequently post in the Raleigh ads so beware. Hopefully I'm not breaking rules here since the post lists personal info; however, there is nothing here that is not already public record when they rolled the dude at the intersection a while back.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...f/188703077278

  7. #5092
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Do you have link for them?
    rdugirls.net

  8. #5091
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    RDU girls agency is back after a hiatus brought on by heat I am sure. Rates have doubled and they were not all that good to begin with, maybe if things are loosening up their will be some more agencies coming back.
    Do you have link for them?

  9. #5090

    How do you see the list

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    RDU girls agency is back after a hiatus brought on by heat I am sure. Rates have doubled and they were not all that good to begin with, maybe if things are loosening up their will be some more agencies coming back.
    Link? Would love to see what they have.

  10. #5089

    Intel

    I've texted with the first one. Leila. Can't make our schedules or location match yet.

    Seems very nice. Love that curvy bod and hope the pics are really what she looks like.

    Sometimes hard to get hold of.

  11. #5088

  12. #5087

    Anyone had a dream with: *Allie* Seductive Saturday at the Aloft Hotel Raleigh NC?

    Any info on her? Seems like my body type preference.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/445566889549

  13. #5086

    Images found on the Internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/564694040909

    Seems too good to be true, but Virginia number so not impossible.
    I found one of her images on the internet. I will not fall for it.

  14. #5085
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    As a Macbook Pro owner I'm going to need details and pictures on who and how many sessions for bartering a MacBook Pro. I had to get a good (female) friend of mine to hold my hand while I cried and handed over my card for my latest MacBook. They ain't cheap.
    Agreed, not cheap. However, I do an immense volume of tech business, and have accumulated a great amount of legit credit and perks from this which are very easy to convert into tangible assets. As stated, I recently traded Amazon gift cards for time, which was fantastic. I provided receipts and allowed the lady to check the balance on each card. I have traded a laptop once, and a TV once. I would have no problem walking into a retail location with someone and making a purchase to show no shenanigans.

    Admin, sorry for the thread derail. I just like to see if I can ever find any new trade avenues. Never can tell who might need a brand new laptop.

  15. #5084

    Any info

    Any info on this one?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/564694040909

    Seems too good to be true, but Virginia number so not impossible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape