Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 7730
-
07-23-19 09:53 #2300

Posts: 221Au contraire! The COI stripclub scene is hopping. SRCOI is certainly not a bottom tier club there like DVCOI or Bliss, but it does OK despite the lack of stage action and higher dance prices. The 2 clubs that make the area notorious for fun and fucking are Synn and Paradise. They both get busy and have the most girls working at any given time.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 06:52 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 2011Smh
Sounds like COI is dead also.
Originally Posted by Qeast
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 23:30 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 417TR ; 07/20 ; sr-coi
I haven't been to a COI club in over a decade. I had some time / I was in the area, so I decided to check out SR.
At the entrance, I passed the "wand test" and paid a $20 cover. I went to the bar, grabbed a vacant seat and ordered a "beer" ($6, +$1 tip).
There wasn't a entertainer on stage for "two songs". Somewhere during the third song, the DJ started hawking dance specials. (No dancer, yet.) The duration of song four and five was spent doing "roll call", then the parade on stage. Bottom line: there was a "twelve consecutive song" period in which there was no one dancing on stage. Even if they clipped the song length, that's about 30 minutes!
Eventually, the standard SR stage show began. The ladies looked better than what I've seen in other clubs recently. But no one grabbed my attention (or anything else *joke*). If you weren't interested in doing VIPs, the girls had no use for you; they'd rather vape or chat among themselves in the dark corners of the room.
I was just looking for eye-candy. I wasn't interested in mileage or extras, but I left after about and hour. The dead time at the beginning of my visit set a bad tone, and the strobe lights and a playlist consisting only of (bad) rap music started to irritate me.
-
07-22-19 03:50 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 935Thanks
Hey Acura,
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the heads up, next time I venture out to COI will giver her a try.
Mondo.
-
07-21-19 08:00 #2296Senior Member

Posts: 239I don't know Cinnamon personally but I've read dancer reviews of her from bonedin. She's down to fuck and asks for $300 but she can be negoiated down to $150. She is a pretty good fuck based on the reviews I've read. If she's your type go for it.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 09:36 #2295

Posts: 221Yes I've used HX and PD and other escort sites. They were ok, but I hated that many needed advance notice and screening. I get the screening requirement, but there spontaneity is zero with setting up with a hooker. That's what I like about stripclubs. I can wander in whenever I want to, see what I want, take her in the back, and deal the deal.
Originally Posted by ChickChasin
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 05:40 #2294Senior Member

Posts: 935Synn
Hey,
Had to go to COI Friday and gave Synn a try. Got there around noon so didn't have to pay cover. Sat and waitress came over for the obligatory drink.
A gal came by with a bunch of "ink" and tried to get me to the back. Didn't bite. Saw one dancer on stage who later came and sat with me, name was Cinnamon, light skinned black and hot. After talking for a while took her back for a 3 X 40 and was encouraged to touch everywhere. Had a good time and should of had a happy ending there, instead opted for Garvey and headed over to Meng's, things went downhill quickly with no HE.
Anyone know Cinnamon? Care to PM your experience with her, good or bad?
Mondo.
-
07-12-19 08:39 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 96If you don't mind me asking, have you ever used HX?? HX is also one stop shopping. You get to see pictures and read reviews. But yeah, pictures aren't as good as seeing someone in the flesh. There are lots of very beautiful women on HX from all age groups and ethnicities and I've seen many of them that frequent SGV. Girls of HX also have many menu options. But the 2 negatives that you mention are HUGE considerations, with cost being the most important right? If you're okay with paying more on strippers, you can get much better service on HX for longer periods in a comfortable room + shower. Other than for the experience of walking into a club and doing the deed, I can't see how that is any better than HX. I have to admit that I've never done the strip club thing, but its simply due to the costs that I've read about and knowing what I can get on HX. Like many people, I started out with AMPs and once I got past the AMP experience, and because you never really knew who you would get, I quickly grew tired of that scene too, which is how I ended up on HX. In the end, I agree with you, to each their own.
Originally Posted by DunKirk666
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 09:22 #2292

Posts: 221Plenty of reasons to like the clubs. One stop shopping. You know exactly what you're getting. Girls are hotter and younger. Multiple service options in the back. Only 2 negatives are that it can be a little more expensive and your in a tight cramped space most of the time. Been hitting clubs again as I'm getting burned out on AMP's right now. To each their own.
Originally Posted by ChickChasin
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 08:48 #2291Senior Member

Posts: 96Can't imagine why people are spending $$$ on strippers when you have HX. I guess it helps to be able to see them in person to evaluate and decide, but their rates seem to be ridiculous. As others have mentioned, there are some stars on HX and I've had the opportunity to meet with one. I can't say it was any different than any of my other experiences. If anything, I might even say she was worse than some non-stars. Just my $0. 02.
-
07-09-19 18:54 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 437Yeah Eva is back east and just popped out a spawn.
Originally Posted by BillD.Cat
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 23:39 #2289

Posts: 221For that ridiculous amount she better be Bar Refaeli. Or better.
Originally Posted by DanJanson
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 13:26 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 164Is 350 BBBJ?
If a decently hot stripper in LA wants 500, would that be CBJ or BBBJ typically?
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 20:24 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 35Synn Again.
Yet another excellent Synn experience. $20 2-for-1 warmup with Jay. $75 VIP. She asked if I was going to tip her. I said yes. Then the fun began. Threw her $60 tip at the end and she seemed pleased with it. Exchanged numbers and the rest is history. I really appreciate when they don't haggle up front. Makes for a much more pleasant experience. I will repeat!
She's 5'2" (I asked her). I couldn't tell if she was white or Latina. She's got a little weight on her but nice natural tits. Was very fun and bubbly. Definitely not the best body you'd see at Synn, but we all have those days when something new sounds good.
-
06-20-19 02:36 #2286Senior Member

Posts: 280Amy Reid for 450? Fuck yeah I would pay that, body is insane. Was she just a featured travel dancer?
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





