Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 21,046 to 21,060 of 27795
-
07-15-19 10:18 #6750Regular Member

Posts: 5Looking for help
I haven't checked out STG in the past, so I'm trying to determine which ones are legit, and if anyone has details or experiences to share for the following:
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...u/799272936874
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...p/960551728041
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...i/564004807938
Appreciate any information.
-
07-14-19 14:55 #6749Senior Member

Posts: 256SA- Seeking Arragnement
SA is Seeking Arrangement. It's a site to match Sugar Daddies with Sugar Babies. The girls range from shy coeds to TNA pros, but lower rates are available. $300 for 3 or 4 hours is the standard. Most girls are okay with CIP, but may take a few dates.
Originally Posted by Chewy67
[View Original Post]
There's a separate thread on here that covers it.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...0145-Non-Pro-s
-
07-14-19 11:17 #6748Senior Member

Posts: 40Jessica Crush
What does or is SA?
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 10:52 #6747Senior Member

Posts: 40Duo
She had a girlfriend at her place she was hot I don't think she's a TNA provider.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 05:07 #6746Senior Member

Posts: 499As I've written a few times, I'm not particular about looks. But when there's no pic and the text is limited in my experience this makes it more likely things aren't on the up and up. That might not always be the case, but caution is advised.
Originally Posted by KenSee
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 20:45 #6745Senior Member

Posts: 179Math is hard, okay? Laughs.
Originally Posted by MrDigBick
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 19:39 #6744Senior Member

Posts: 65I agree no face pix is a reason enough to skip. Every time, I took the plunge and saw someone with no face pix, I ended up with a dog.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 19:14 #6743Senior Member

Posts: 68Loves the D
Most TNA girls tolerate the D. Some like the D. A rare few LOVE the D. Sammy is one of those gems, and the more you are packing the more she loves it.
Originally Posted by PapaForMamma
[View Original Post]
I've converted to sugar babies for the most part but would get with Sammy again if opportunity presented itself, she's exceptional no doubt.
-
07-13-19 18:56 #6742Senior Member

Posts: 228Bonnie
Appreciate it much.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 18:20 #6741Senior Member

Posts: 499I don't have experience with her, but a couple things in the ad seems suspect. There's no list of menu items, no face pix, and the text is very limited. In my experience this warrants caution, but that's just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 17:57 #6740Regular Member

Posts: 20I'll take two half hours please. Lmfao!
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 17:34 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 228White Princess
As I have tried to do my research, her pics are matching things. I found a very non-blonde pic in a pic review from her posts /.
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...y/102350327010
She says "Very open minded".
Anyone have lntell on her?
Thanks and be safe.
-
07-13-19 17:06 #6738Senior Member

Posts: 66Anybody see Salina? Anything to report?
Anybody seen Salina? She's been posting awhile. Seems Legit. On other boards I think but wanted your guys opinion.
Originally Posted by FlowIndigo
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 14:20 #6737Senior Member

Posts: 240Sammy B Options
I'm the same way, don't ask much via text. Just showed up prepared and asked questions in person. Was rewarded nicely. Headed back soon for more!
Originally Posted by Rumb28
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 12:35 #6736Senior Member

Posts: 1401She probably found a group of regulars who she likes and not take anymore. Never respond to my emails.
Originally Posted by BigTimeLove
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



