Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11136
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaesq  [View Original Post]
    Don't trust her. She got me for $100. It was late at night, but I wouldn't trust her at anytime of the day.
    Yup, she is known scammer. See Rip-off thread Post #106.

  2. #11135

    Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Make sure you are wrapped good.
    Thanks Bro!

    Enough said.

  3. #11134

    Alexix

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Just talked to her, said she really needs a date today. Her pics are in a previous post. She's in Hanover county and can host. The 6286 number is still good.
    I've been trying to see her. I've 1262 number. She isn't responding anymore.

  4. #11133

    Alexis

    Just talked to her, said she really needs a date today. Her pics are in a previous post. She's in Hanover county and can host. The 6286 number is still good.

  5. #11132

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by IbDaddy  [View Original Post]
    So I just recently signed up on WYP and have had several offers but I haven't responded because I wanted to know are the offers for just a M&G or what? Would love SM's to pm me that are utilizing it. TIA.
    Most are m&g. I've had them sit down ask for money wait 2-3 minutes and say they got to go. Make clear what you want or offer $40 for m& g only. If serious they will meet for the bigger payday. The hustle is on WYP.

  6. #11131

    Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? I Rarely see preggo posts!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/619500451252
    Make sure you are wrapped good.

  7. #11130

    This One?

    Anyone have info on this one? I Rarely see preggo posts!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/619500451252

  8. #11129

    Need some expert training?

    So I just recently signed up on WYP and have had several offers but I haven't responded because I wanted to know are the offers for just a M&G or what? Would love SM's to pm me that are utilizing it. TIA.

  9. #11128
    Quote Originally Posted by BillGibson2306  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she dropped off?

    Can't get ahold of her now.
    Something happened with my phone. In process of getting a new number. Please DO NOT contact old numbers. Can be reached here or on Facebook for now, new phone number within a day or two.

  10. #11127

    Kia

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...b/343387265151

    Went to visit Kia downtown yesterday at a nice upscale hotel. 250 for hour. Everything covered no Greek. Started with a decent CBC then to doggie after about five minutes. Switch to mush for a few and back to doggie. Total visit about 45 minutes.

    Looks 10.

    Body 10.

    Mic 7.

    Looks the same as pics.

  11. #11126

    Violet and Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Yes you read it right. Violet and Ashley together.
    How can you get into this action. Would be nice.

  12. #11125

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her. She is in downtown area. Photos are pretty much accurate.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/415525418922
    I've seen Jasmine a few times and she's 100% the girl in those pictures, clean, friendly, and super chill. She's usually at a pretty nice hotel downtown and has always been easy to get in touch with. I would highly recommend.

  13. #11124

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by IneedAmedic  [View Original Post]
    Visiting soon and staying near downtown. Time and mobility will be an issue, but I'll be able to get around to any extent. Any suggestions for someone to see nearby. PMs welcome. Thanks in advance.
    I had a great time with her. She is in downtown area. Photos are pretty much accurate.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/415525418922

  14. #11123

    Lena / violet is now doing doubles with Ashley / Bella

    Yes you read it right. Violet and Ashley together.

  15. #11122

    It's All Good

    Quote Originally Posted by MineTooTell  [View Original Post]
    My comments weren't to defend her. I agree with you she ripped him off. I was just trying to offer explanation that it wasn't to pay hotel bill. My first thought was a habit fix, but not knowing her personally, I didn't want to make that assumption.

    This is one reason I give agency's 90% of my business. Less drama.
    My Bad.

    Thought you donned the White Knight armor! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape