Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BBBJ and BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 571 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 8554
This blog is moderated by Don Mack
  1. #4744
    Quote Originally Posted by DjInHb  [View Original Post]
    I have a short time to escape away to. Dreamland.

    Anyone know of a good BBFS provider that might be available tonight? Please pm me.

    Thanks,

    DJ.
    I know a good provider, great service. Very pretty. Any seniors DM for information. Treat her right you guys I'm serious. Her name is Keisha.

  2. #4743

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Hey King, first of all, have a speedy recovery. Yes you are right, Stephanie is definitely a diamond in the rough. But she needs to move to a much cleaner place. It doesn't have to be a high rent district but at least clean. The room is so filthy I was afraid of bedbugs. She probably needs to fix herself up a little bit, because she can be a real beauty and a real find. She has the perfect look, and she is a really pretty slender girl who is a lot of fun. Maybe you and buzz can help her out or you give her the direction. I know she would listen to you guys. Oh BTW she did tell me there were too many guys at last party. She prefers a smaller group.
    Getting her out of that area is a priority and thinking about having her spend time with Leah for a bit. We figured out her comfort level I think with the amount of guys by only doing two girl parties with her so she's not overwhelmed while not sacrificing her reason for doing it. Why we picked Leah she's the energizer bunny of parties.

  3. #4742

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    She's a diamond in the rough and she needs some direction. Buzz and I want her to be that next party attraction to fill the void from Lacey, she's taking feedback well and tired of struggling so she will come around. She's a sweetheart although a little naive about things from a guys perspective.
    Hey King, first of all, have a speedy recovery. Yes you are right, Stephanie is definitely a diamond in the rough. But she needs to move to a much cleaner place. It doesn't have to be a high rent district but at least clean. The room is so filthy I was afraid of bedbugs. She probably needs to fix herself up a little bit, because she can be a real beauty and a real find. She has the perfect look, and she is a really pretty slender girl who is a lot of fun. Maybe you and buzz can help her out or you give her the direction. I know she would listen to you guys. Oh BTW she did tell me there were too many guys at last party. She prefers a smaller group.

  4. #4741
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandParty  [View Original Post]
    Hope you get better soon.

    I don't mind picking up a Party lady. If I am not at work and have free time.
    Hope you have a speedy recovery.

  5. #4740

    Old friend

    Quote Originally Posted by PWhipped  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard that in a long long time. Yep, Lisa and Linda were a pair at one time. Fame and notoriety got the best of Lisa. I know all the baseball players missed her. Did you ever read or see the book? But then again, there are so many fine ladies in my past that were great and beautiful. Times have changed and now most of the escorts are fake or do not fulfill what they agree to do. Back in the T days I had way too many reviews and connections. I'm ready to do more Meet & Greets but after the big busts, nearly everyone changed their e-mails so I do not have many contacts anymore.

    I guess I'm just scaling back as I used to review many on here and gave out 100's contacts. I'm a old member here on USA and most of the guys that knew me well are long gone. Most on here now won't give me the time of day or contact info of one or two I ask about, but it is what it is and who.

    Wet Dreams, PW.
    Acaryu still is here. Long time no see.

  6. #4739
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Last night I had a mishap at work and was injured. All the communications and transportation got screwed up and it's completely on me. She was there waiting for the ride but they got their wires crossed in the confusion. This isn't on the girls, it's all on me so again we live to party another day.
    Hope you are ok now.

  7. #4738
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Last night I had a mishap at work and was injured. All the communications and transportation got screwed up and it's completely on me. She was there waiting for the ride but they got their wires crossed in the confusion. This isn't on the girls, it's all on me so again we live to party another day.
    Hope it isn't too serious and that you feel better soon Kingslayer.

  8. #4737
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Last night I had a mishap at work and was injured. All the communications and transportation got screwed up and it's completely on me. She was there waiting for the ride but they got their wires crossed in the confusion. This isn't on the girls, it's all on me so again we live to party another day.
    Hope you get better soon.

    I don't mind picking up a Party lady. If I am not at work and have free time.

  9. #4736

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandParty  [View Original Post]
    That explains it, along with Kings accident at work. I hope to try her out still in a party setting, those slender spinners are my kriptonight.
    Me 2 bro. Slender spinners 4 life.

  10. #4735
    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    My experience on Wednesday with Stephanie was same as Bill here except we did everything. Like others indicated, she is very tight. But the room was filthy, no sheets on bed, cigarette burns on blankets, smoke galore and I stunk when I left. Just YUK. Yes she must have handler or BF cause saw him.

    She has potential if she cleans up her act. Cute girl, nice slender body, but I don't know about going back. She texted me today in hopes of a visit. I asked her if she went to the party last night. She said no because no one picked her up. She seem to be disappointed that she was left behind.
    That explains it, along with Kings accident at work. I hope to try her out still in a party setting, those slender spinners are my kriptonight.

  11. #4734

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    My experience on Wednesday with Stephanie was same as Bill here except we did everything. Like others indicated, she is very tight. But the room was filthy, no sheets on bed, cigarette burns on blankets, smoke galore and I stunk when I left. Just YUK. Yes she must have handler or BF cause saw him.

    She has potential if she cleans up her act. Cute girl, nice slender body, but I don't know about going back. She texted me today in hopes of a visit. I asked her if she went to the party last night. She said no because no one picked her up. She seem to be disappointed that she was left behind.
    She's a diamond in the rough and she needs some direction. Buzz and I want her to be that next party attraction to fill the void from Lacey, she's taking feedback well and tired of struggling so she will come around. She's a sweetheart although a little naive about things from a guys perspective.

  12. #4733

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by BillGinn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to King for the connect. Saw Stephanie earlier this week. Nice girl. As advertised in gangbang pics. Not sure I'd repeat.

    She was definitely chill and in no hurry. Stood outside of room for 10 min smoking a cig and trying to warm up from the AC. Then finally inside, and she hopped in the shower for 15 min. Out she came clean and fresh, then proceeded to sit on the bed and smoke a cig for 10 min. Good convo. Definitely a bit chatty. Finally got down to biz and started a good BBBJ. Having seen the reports of MSOG here, I let her go off for round one. Nice finish. Finish being the key word. No second round avail. WTF. She was so nice and chill, but damn that was an expensive hummer. $$/ hr. Be sure to negotiate multiples up front as YMMV. Don't think there was any big issues with me. She wanted to hug and txtd later about coming to see her again. Room was filthy. Piles of trash bags full of clothes. Definitely there with some dude. He departed shortly before I approached the room, and was chilling around the corner smoking a cig when I pulled out. Enjoy, and thanks again for the lead King.
    My experience on Wednesday with Stephanie was same as Bill here except we did everything. Like others indicated, she is very tight. But the room was filthy, no sheets on bed, cigarette burns on blankets, smoke galore and I stunk when I left. Just YUK. Yes she must have handler or BF cause saw him.

    She has potential if she cleans up her act. Cute girl, nice slender body, but I don't know about going back. She texted me today in hopes of a visit. I asked her if she went to the party last night. She said no because no one picked her up. She seem to be disappointed that she was left behind.

  13. #4732

    She brought all the old guard that used to be active 5 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by DavePhd  [View Original Post]
    The gangs all here LOL Yeah what sneak said LOL.
    Drinks stories, and random ratchets were had at those old board meetings.

  14. #4731

    What a shame about stephanie.

    She has potential but damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandParty  [View Original Post]
    She is a total flake. She was supposed to do be at a party, she was a total no show.
    .

  15. #4730

    My Apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandParty  [View Original Post]
    She is a total flake. She was supposed to do be at a party, she was a total no show.
    Last night I had a mishap at work and was injured. All the communications and transportation got screwed up and it's completely on me. She was there waiting for the ride but they got their wires crossed in the confusion. This isn't on the girls, it's all on me so again we live to party another day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape