Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Skinny / petite

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 259
This blog is moderated by Randomguy5000
  1. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    It is hard not to get religious and biblical when looking at a body like CristieSweetz. Only a higher power can create a skinny-petite girl like that with humongous boobs. No Beverly Hill plastic surgeon can duplicate what the Good Lord has given us. Just perfect. The footage of me devouring her tiny pussy with my mouth while both my hands are squeezing her nips is simply divine. I am blessed to have enjoyed and happily sinned with that breathtaking body at 3 different locations LOL. I am going straight to hell. Hallelujah!
    Thanks for the memories. This once was a keeper for sure! Hope she comes back!

  2. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    I remember when she first started on BP in the Van Nuys area around 3 years ago, before she got biblical with her tats.
    Speaking of memories. Why'all remember Cryss, lilmissamanda and lilmissashleyy from HX? Now those were tiny petite beauties. Cryss pushed out a spawn and occasionally comes back for an appearance. Amanda is gone but still as beautiful as ever. Ashley gained weight after her spawn due to some other health issues. But in their prime good lawd what fun spinner times.

  3. #92

    Perfect body

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Good Lord. Perfect.
    It is hard not to get religious and biblical when looking at a body like CristieSweetz. Only a higher power can create a skinny-petite girl like that with humongous boobs. No Beverly Hill plastic surgeon can duplicate what the Good Lord has given us. Just perfect. The footage of me devouring her tiny pussy with my mouth while both my hands are squeezing her nips is simply divine. I am blessed to have enjoyed and happily sinned with that breathtaking body at 3 different locations LOL. I am going straight to hell. Hallelujah!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E7359848-F4EF-9014-60B6-5041D79923A3_Screenshot_2017-04-28-14-40-39.jpg‎   116DFCE9-2CA5-DFDE-63D6-86EEC69CC7D5_Screenshot_2017-04-28-14-40-00.jpg‎   9F798203-35D3-FE79-BB3F-CB62E4BE129E_Screenshot_2017-04-26-02-33-47.png‎   9F32E1FC-8E1E-1AFD-D45A-25211D5AC287_Screenshot_2017-04-28-14-39-50.jpg‎   E6378DBB-6885-16FD-C800-159DFE4844CE_Screenshot_2017-04-28-14-39-22.jpg‎  

    8F94E73A-1928-7166-4996-FF25DE613BCA_Screenshot_2017-04-25-02-30-26.jpg‎  

  4. #91

    Yeah I remember Anastasia24_7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreota  [View Original Post]
    Weird, I thought I put her username Anastasia24_7 on the post. That's who I meant.
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/anastasia24_7

    I saw her once back in 2012. Definitely skinny-petite. Tiny little Russian chick. Very cute face, about 110 lbs, pale skin, platinum blonde hair, red lips, blue eyes, great kisser, BBBJ, 69, DATY, CFS. My notes on her said 250/ Hr and +50 pics / video. I used my old BlackBerry with the 2 MP camera LOL. It was funny because she almost had the same exact model phone, and we were comparing them before the fuckfest. She was staying at a cheap motel with the orange-glo lighting, so the shitty lens and the room made us look like we both have Hepatitis in the video, or characters straight out of The Simpsons.

    Not sure why she never deleted her Hx account, as her last Safe rating was over 2 years ago. She managed to reach Level 4 with almost 500 positive ratings and only 1 most likely pissed off negative rating from an Hx dumbfuck. I believe she is gone for good. But I dug up my archives and found my 48 minute video footage of our date, and here are some screen shots of my Jan 2012 date with Anastasia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2.jpg‎   Screenshot_5.jpg‎   Screenshot_4.jpg‎   Screenshot_10.jpg‎   Screenshot_11.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_13.jpg‎   Screenshot_15.jpg‎   Screenshot_20.jpg‎   Screenshot_21.jpg‎   Screenshot_23.jpg‎  


  5. #90

    Bring back memories

    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kaailaaa_raee

    Kaailaaa is my ATF when it comes to BBFS and CIP. I have barebacked a lot of girls, and I am capable of lasting a long time despite the unbelievable sensation. However with Kaailaaa, I am simply Quick Draw McGraw.
    I remember when she first started on BP in the Van Nuys area around 3 years ago, before she got biblical with her tats.

  6. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CristieSweetz

    I have seen Cristie 3 times when she used to post on Hx. At the Centre Apts in Ontario, Heights Apts in SB, and the last time was the Motel6 on University in Riverside before she disappeared. I could not resist this chick. I am such a big fan of "tits on a stick" look. She only weighs 90 lbs, almost anorexic, and I swear those babies are at least 5 lbs each so technically this chick probably only weighs 80 lbs. I mean how does she not topple over when standing up? Her COG is too far forward, and as gorgeous as her breasts are, they must be murder on her lower back. I bet her chiropractor just loves her. I motorboated the fuck out of those titties. During DATY I just fondled them non stop. Same thing when she sat on my face, I would just reach up and knead them like I am making pizza dough. And they're not saggy at all. Super firm and perfectly shaped and form. Most chicks who have breasts this big look funny when they lay supine, as each boob falls to the side. Not Cristie. Those babies stood tall and proud like a pair of Gibraltars. Her ass is so tiny, her legs are so skinny, and her abs are so flat. Just flawless, and smart enough not to follow the sheeple and get asinine tattoos.

    Anyway, her rates were lower compared to her peers and this is what she PM'd me: "Hey babe my menu is awesome it contains CBJ, cot, cfsv camel slide, cowgirl, rvrs cowgirl, dogy, stnd dogy. GFE includes daty, dato, dfk, lfk, bbj, cof, cim msog Qq80 30 min120 45 min160 1 hr220 90 min290 2 hr360 pics / vid60".

    I probably would have seen her way, way more than 3 X but just like most gems on Hx, they come and go. I was gearing up to be a non-stop regular. I still have not found a girl on Hx whose body matches that of Cristie's. I believe she is gone for good, so this is my homage to her. Anyway, to conclude, here is one of her Hx profile pics and 9 screen shots from the Centre Apts session. The lighting in all 3 places sucked ass so the quality is not the best, but the videos are still spank worthy for sure.
    Good Lord. Perfect.

  7. #88

    Still no DFK

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Is she still NO "DFK"?
    Yup, I have never been able to get DFK or CIM from Kaaliaaa. Women are weird. I have squirted about a cup full of cum in her pussy during the many times I have barebacked her but those things were off limits, at least they were to me. Maybe other guys have been allowed but I wasn't one of the lucky ones.

  8. #87

    CristieSweetz--skinny petite 90 lb with double D's

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CristieSweetz

    I have seen Cristie 3 times when she used to post on Hx. At the Centre Apts in Ontario, Heights Apts in SB, and the last time was the Motel6 on University in Riverside before she disappeared. I could not resist this chick. I am such a big fan of "tits on a stick" look. She only weighs 90 lbs, almost anorexic, and I swear those babies are at least 5 lbs each so technically this chick probably only weighs 80 lbs. I mean how does she not topple over when standing up? Her COG is too far forward, and as gorgeous as her breasts are, they must be murder on her lower back. I bet her chiropractor just loves her. I motorboated the fuck out of those titties. During DATY I just fondled them non stop. Same thing when she sat on my face, I would just reach up and knead them like I am making pizza dough. And they're not saggy at all. Super firm and perfectly shaped and form. Most chicks who have breasts this big look funny when they lay supine, as each boob falls to the side. Not Cristie. Those babies stood tall and proud like a pair of Gibraltars. Her ass is so tiny, her legs are so skinny, and her abs are so flat. Just flawless, and smart enough not to follow the sheeple and get asinine tattoos.

    Anyway, her rates were lower compared to her peers and this is what she PM'd me: "Hey babe my menu is awesome it contains CBJ, cot, cfsv camel slide, cowgirl, rvrs cowgirl, dogy, stnd dogy. GFE includes daty, dato, dfk, lfk, bbj, cof, cim msog Qq80 30 min120 45 min160 1 hr220 90 min290 2 hr360 pics / vid60".

    I probably would have seen her way, way more than 3 X but just like most gems on Hx, they come and go. I was gearing up to be a non-stop regular. I still have not found a girl on Hx whose body matches that of Cristie's. I believe she is gone for good, so this is my homage to her. Anyway, to conclude, here is one of her Hx profile pics and 9 screen shots from the Centre Apts session. The lighting in all 3 places sucked ass so the quality is not the best, but the videos are still spank worthy for sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CristieSweetz (3).png‎   CristieSweetz (1).jpg‎   CristieSweetz (2).jpg‎   CristieSweetz (3).jpg‎   CristieSweetz (4).jpg‎  

    CristieSweetz (7).jpg‎   CristieSweetz (11).jpg‎   CristieSweetz (12).jpg‎   CristieSweetz (14).jpg‎   Screenshot_14.jpg‎  


  9. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kaailaaa_raee

    Kaailaaa is my ATF when it comes to BBFS and CIP. I have barebacked a lot of girls, and I am capable of lasting a long time despite the unbelievable sensation. However with Kaailaaa, I am simply Quick Draw McGraw. I cannot explain why her pussy feels superior to all others. The first time I barebacked her, I kid you not, I fucking came in 45 seconds, and I shuddered so violently that it felt like her incall was at a Ridgecrest Motel LOL. Goddamn 6. 9 t least. Her pussy is just so tight, wet, and there literally is a sucking sound as my head enters the labia, and then she just grips the entire cock the whole time I am pumping her. And it does not help that I am on top of this 95 lb body, super cute face, and deep blue eyes just looking at me, enjoying the fact that she gave me tremendous pleasure. And then she would complain that "I came too much" LOL. She would clean herself up, then not too long after that, I am inside her amazing pussy again. I actually enjoy the 2nd time better because I get to enjoy her pussy just a little longer before exploding again. Her BBBJ's are a very close second, and if I am not careful, I would finish this way and she does not allow CIM, so when I notice that I am getting too stimulated, I immediately slam that skinny-petite body on the bed, spread eagle her real wide, then waste no time violating that one-in-a-million pussy. She always showers for me before sex and I love the fact that her hair is soaking wet when I fuck her. I have tons of footage of her just washing her hair and body from all the sessions we had..
    Is she still NO "DFK"?

  10. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    If the guys who own and operate the site wish to supplement their income by pimping, make them pay for their own advertising.

    Support the site by visiting the girls who advertise on the site, thereby giving girls / pimps a reason to advertise there.

    Do not support the greedy bastards who are asking you to pay their advertising fees by purchasing fx points. Their pricing model, which asks for consumers to pay money just for the privilege of shopping, is for suckers.
    Damn Ed, I said "Please".

  11. #84

    Yes HX is full of suckers

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    If the guys who own and operate the site wish to supplement their income by pimping, make them pay for their own advertising.

    Support the site by visiting the girls who advertise on the site, thereby giving girls / pimps a reason to advertise there.

    Do not support the greedy bastards who are asking you to pay their advertising fees by purchasing fx points. Their pricing model, which asks for consumers to pay money just for the privilege of shopping, is for suckers.
    Hot chicks who can suck the chrome out of a trailer hitch, or a golf ball through a garden hose LOL.

  12. #83

    Xo. Sincereari

    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Xo.sincereAri

    Do you like thin black women? I find super skinny AA chicks sooooo fucking irresistible. SincereAri is such a chick. She is one of the skinniest chicks I have ever had. We are talking sub-100 pounds. Not one ounce of fat on this cutie. You can see and count her ribs. So fucking hot. Booked her in the IE recently before she headed back to SD for 1 hour GFE incall with upcharge for pics / vids. Her menu mentioned nothing about BBFS or PSE services, but as always, the cook can add more ingredients to the menu when you are seated at your table waiting for the scrumptious meal to come. She opened the door and was greeted by the whitest of smiles on the tiniest of girls. OMG I could feel my cock throbbing knowing I am going to enjoy this super skinny chick. I was saddened a little bit on her hideous tats. Why oh why? The dumbfuck tat artist who do this to these girls with his Hepatitis infested gun should be pushed in front of an Amtrak train. Anyway, enough with the Op-Ed.

    Amazing BBBJ, DFK, and when I did DATY, OMG her pussy tasted and smelled like peaches. Her tongue is so thick and was filling my mouth when it was swirling inside it. I bent her over on the edge of the bed and I almost wept at the sight of this huge thigh gap. Probably a 4 inch gap I'm serious. Shit how often do you see that in today's obese world? Amazing legs and the skinniest thighs leading up to the cutest bubble butt. Her thighs are the same diameter as her calves LOL. So if you like big butts and you can't deny, look elsewhere because I could squeeze both her ass cheeks with one hand. But I love tiny bubble butts so I just plunged my tongue in her bunghole for DATO and went to town. I was rock hard and she laid down. Spread her legs, and asked if I had a condom. I shook my head, holding this massive hard-on, and when she nodded her head, I thought I was going to pass out. OMG I plunged deep inside her. I could not believe I was barebacking this chick. I kissed her and knew I wouldn't last and whispered I had a vasectomy and I have copies of my clean test results with me so not too worry. I exploded deep inside her. We both cleaned up, started talking and my hand never left her body, just enjoying that thin sweetness, and it didn't take long to get hard again. On to K-9, then mish, and finally I asked if I could finish in her mouth. She started sucking so hard and I finished CIM, and said please don't stop. She just kept on gently sucking me, then finally let let my cum drip out of her mouth into my dick as she slowly came to a stop, this long string of semen dangling from my cock to her mouth. OMG what a session! I just love her smile, and it will bright up any room, sadly not the crappy no-tell motel room we were in so the image quality of my footage is less than ideal.

    Anyway, here are some screen shots from my 50 minute vid and a couple of her Hx profile pics.
    "Can you upload the video?

  13. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by WoohooSoCal  [View Original Post]
    Please buy some FX points on Hx and support the site that allows for access to the girls you want to bang.
    If the guys who own and operate the site wish to supplement their income by pimping, make them pay for their own advertising.

    Support the site by visiting the girls who advertise on the site, thereby giving girls / pimps a reason to advertise there.

    Do not support the greedy bastards who are asking you to pay their advertising fees by purchasing fx points. Their pricing model, which asks for consumers to pay money just for the privilege of shopping, is for suckers.

  14. #81

    Kaailaaa_raee--skinny petite 95 lb BBFSCIP all time favorite

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kaailaaa_raee

    Kaailaaa is my ATF when it comes to BBFS and CIP. I have barebacked a lot of girls, and I am capable of lasting a long time despite the unbelievable sensation. However with Kaailaaa, I am simply Quick Draw McGraw. I cannot explain why her pussy feels superior to all others. The first time I barebacked her, I kid you not, I fucking came in 45 seconds, and I shuddered so violently that it felt like her incall was at a Ridgecrest Motel LOL. Goddamn 6. 9 t least. Her pussy is just so tight, wet, and there literally is a sucking sound as my head enters the labia, and then she just grips the entire cock the whole time I am pumping her. And it does not help that I am on top of this 95 lb body, super cute face, and deep blue eyes just looking at me, enjoying the fact that she gave me tremendous pleasure. And then she would complain that "I came too much" LOL. She would clean herself up, then not too long after that, I am inside her amazing pussy again. I actually enjoy the 2nd time better because I get to enjoy her pussy just a little longer before exploding again. Her BBBJ's are a very close second, and if I am not careful, I would finish this way and she does not allow CIM, so when I notice that I am getting too stimulated, I immediately slam that skinny-petite body on the bed, spread eagle her real wide, then waste no time violating that one-in-a-million pussy. She always showers for me before sex and I love the fact that her hair is soaking wet when I fuck her. I have tons of footage of her just washing her hair and body from all the sessions we had.

    Been a while since I seen her, as she restricts herself to the San Gabriel Valley now, and that is too far for me and I have to fight through the worst traffic just to see her. I am not sure if she still allows BBFS. But you owe it to yourself to experience her at least once. I challenge you to last more than 1 minute inside that tiny 95 lb pussy that is as wet as it is tight. Anyway, here are some screen shots from our 3rd date. It has the best lighting and quality. I have about 64 GB of footage from multiple sessions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kaaliaaa_raee (7).jpg‎   Kaaliaaa_raee (9).jpg‎   Kaaliaaa_raee (8).jpg‎   Kaaliaaa_raee (3).jpg‎   Kaaliaaa_raee (4).jpg‎  

    Kaaliaaa_raee (1).jpg‎   Kaaliaaa_raee (2).jpg‎   Kaaliaaa_raee (10).jpg‎   Kaaliaaa_raee (6).jpg‎   Kaaliaaa_raee (5).jpg‎  


  15. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    There is a lot of Anastasia on hx. Be specific.
    Weird, I thought I put her username Anastasia24_7 on the post. That's who I meant.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape