Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 6924
-
07-17-19 09:49 #1674Senior Member

Posts: 1715Animal
Its called a vet I think.
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 21:21 #1673Senior Member

Posts: 201Animal clinic
Pardon my ignorance but my English is not well, animal clinic? Can you please elaborate.
Originally Posted by The12guage
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 14:45 #1672Regular Member

Posts: 4Animal clinic
There's a new place near the old animal clinics. Anyone been to this new spa? It's across from the old massage places, looks like it's similar to detox. In service.
-
07-15-19 14:08 #1671Senior Member

Posts: 1715Comparing
I was misunderstood. Burnside is a distant third place to Danbury or New Haven Garthy Its better than all the other Greater Hartford AMPs in terms of service an reliability. More like a Massaratti to an old VW.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 00:43 #1670Senior Member

Posts: 1659Huh?
You're the man, Ron but comparing Burnside to NH or Danbury is like comparing a Tesla to a Prius.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 11:07 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
The Massages in there have been pretty consistant an enjoyable over the last two years. They seem to know what guys want an deliver. Nicole is getting to be a legend.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
I'm surprised at the shopping around for hit or miss other places other than Danbury or New Haven that guys do. Burnside could be the pot of gold at the bottom of a rainbow. Just my 2 cents.
-
07-12-19 18:19 #1668Senior Member

Posts: 1645New Original Spa, Newington
New original spa.
860-665-9594.
9:30 am-9:30 pm.
2435 Berlin turnpike Newington CT 06111.
30 min /$40 60 min /$60 90 min /$100.
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/860-665-...l-spa-23945549
Decided to give them a try. Two ladies working. Both decent looking. At least not old ladies. Nice sensual massage, standard script. No shower or table shower. Paid $60 to house and $40 tip. The inside is clean and was professional put together. Full doors on room, but walls only go about 90% up to the ceiling. I left very happy with the service. The only reason I will not be a regular is I really like having the table shower with the session. Also it is in a fairly busy strip of stores. Otherwise I give it a thumbs up.
As always, YMMV. Stay safe everyone.
- Gordon.
-
07-11-19 14:20 #1667Senior Member

Posts: 204Burn
So I finally tried the Burn this week. Went for a quick half hour after a massage from a legit provider left me wanting more. Got Nichole, massage was actually okay especially considering the one I had just gotten was awesome. She is way better looking than anyone I have ever seen at Silver. Despite my thoughts on dropping AMPs I think I will likely return.
-
07-10-19 14:34 #1666Senior Member

Posts: 561Every one of the Manchester places; has a lady tried to go down my one way street. Nicole on Burnside tries it everytime too. Last time she got her hand smacked.
Originally Posted by Spatan2469
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 13:34 #1665Senior Member

Posts: 1645Gold Spa on MAin Street in Hartford. One of the ladies will do it. Not sure about the other one.
Originally Posted by Spatan2469
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 20:59 #1664Senior Member

Posts: 33Prostate Play
Looking to see if anyone has any massage recommendations that include prostate play, years ago royal was always good, but haven't been in a while. Thanks in advance!
-
07-09-19 11:30 #1663Senior Member

Posts: 27Bristol
I went to warm spa in Bristol last summer and it was a decent massage and she good HJ as I played with her boobs under her shirt.
Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 11:05 #1662Senior Member

Posts: 1715Wethersfield
There has been activity there for years. Just not AMP AMP FS Happy endings. Motels an hotels along Silas Deane in Weth an Rocky Hill have been active an good for years. Motels an one hour motels have been good an active for years on Berlin Turnpike. The Rocky Hill an Wethersfield AMPs have for the most part been ligit an part of that Queens network.
Originally Posted by RChris11
[View Original Post]
East Hartford has been the exception.
-
07-05-19 23:42 #1661Senior Member

Posts: 130FS In Weathersfield
FS or any level of service in a town like that seems like a terrible idea. It's very tempting because of the ease of where it is, but just doesn't seem like it's a great idea in that town. Even the ads about the Asians in the hotels in weathersdield seems like too much risk.
Originally Posted by Severus
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 13:35 #1660Senior Member

Posts: 335Oasis in Wethersfield is reliable for HJ+. Staffed by older Korean ladies (50-ish?) I've seen Gin and Nancy, not sure who else works there. Both are fun, enthusiastic and kind of adorable in their own way and dive into the extra activities with little prompting -- saw Nancy last night and she had her clothes off and was naked on the table no more than 15 minutes into the session. Gin is usually CFS for me but she is in NY for time being -- no FS with Nancy due to "size" issues but still had a blast doing everything else. She's older but trim body with smooth firm skin (no sagging) which was fun to play with. I arrived an hour before closing so at some point she went out and locked the front door so we could enjoy ourselves.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
What I don't like about this place is they may as well have a big neon sign on the front that says "Raid Me!" Which in fact seems to happen with some regularity. Pretty much every govt agency that might possibly be interested in looking into AMPs is located in Wethersfield, this is the only spa in town with action so I'm sure it sticks out like a sore thumb to local LE, it is in very visible location that also happens to be a couple blocks from the police station and I'm pretty sure the girls live on-site. Within a couple days after the infamous Florida raids went down in Feb there was a "Closed" sign on their front door (failed Labor Dept issues) -- opened up again quickly enough, but you get the picture. You can get a small dose of discretion by parking in Ocean State Job Lot in next plaza. I go there infrequently because of this, but if I really need a session (like last night) I'll give in.
P.S. Do bring your own condom if you want extra service, they don't stock them.









Reply With Quote




