Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 35479
-
07-14-19 13:07 #26794Regular Member

Posts: 4Best places on OBT
Where are the best places to look? Just drive up and down the whole stretch of this?
-
07-14-19 06:40 #26793Senior Member

Posts: 376Jordon back
Had a great dream this morning with Jordan been a while since I've seen her much of provement hundred percent I will be looking for a double with her and Lexi soon. Dropped off at Sunoco.
-
07-13-19 22:36 #26792Senior Member

Posts: 291Semi utr walker
Wo w.
Found Christina on s obt seemed TGTBT. Found out she only walks occasionally. Beautiful eyes I've ever seen on a walker. Great personality. Then the performance was one of the best ever. She's mid 30's, some baby damage, but 100 percent my new fave. She is looking for help. Spent $ tell her Trent sent you 407 three00163 six.
-
07-13-19 16:57 #26791Banned Member

Posts: 5343Barbie
Just dropped her off at the 7-11 on OBT / Landstreet. She lost her phone but is staying at the ==••• motel. Blue tank top and jean shorts.
-
07-13-19 15:35 #26790Senior Member

Posts: 245Last I heard same for Desiree.
Originally Posted by PJ001
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 15:25 #26789Senior Member

Posts: 368The saint
I talk to Bella Saint almost every week, she calls me from her vacation spot because she knows my number by heart. She said she will be done with her vacation in December, hopefully a little early.
Originally Posted by PJ001
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 15:14 #26788Regular Member

Posts: 10They know our cars
Have a backstory. Real estate investment or looking for sister in law. Etc.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
I know for a fact, they pay randoms to keep tally of vehicles, persons wh frequently drive around. Usually black woman sitting at bust stop or homeless guy pretending.
-
07-13-19 13:24 #26787Senior Member

Posts: 1104Word is that Desiree is gone (moved to Wisconsin). She was nearly a legend.
Originally Posted by PJ001
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 13:06 #26786Senior Member

Posts: 110The Saint / Desiree
On vacation. I guess she doesn't have the $1000 her travel agent wants for a return ticket.
Originally Posted by AmNadahk
[View Original Post]
Speaking of MIA talent, anyone know if Desiree is still around in the area?
-
07-13-19 12:51 #26785Senior Member

Posts: 664Try the link below. I got that from the Negative Escort Review thread. She has a few spotty reports since she got out. Some good, some bad, claiming she robbed them even though they had seen her previously, so be leary. Good luck with it.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....111/4079557465#.
-
07-13-19 11:53 #26784Senior Member

Posts: 664On an extended vacation. Probably won't be seeing her for a while. Bummer.
Originally Posted by AmNadahk
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 07:17 #26783Banned Member

Posts: 5343Infamous Lindsay
Anyone seen her lately? She's the one that used to be around the Sam's club, early 20's. Then she stayed around Dr Philips area and moved to downtown Orlando I believe. Anyone have updated #'s? TIA.
-
07-13-19 05:47 #26782Regular Member

Posts: 8The Saint
Anyone know where the Saint is? Or have seen her?
-
07-13-19 05:35 #26781Senior Member

Posts: 185Tell me you don't believe everything you hear from SWs
I believe nothing uttered from lips, especially SW lips LOL.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 05:00 #26780Senior Member

Posts: 1039He said "not a user", I'm going to say that's not her. LOL.
Sox.
Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





