Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 163 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2444
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #179
    I've seen her twice. Never a sign of a pimp and didn't see anyone coming or going, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have one lingering (just haven't seen him). First time I saw her was for 30 minutes not rushed at all. The second time was 1 hour no rush. I was never upselled. Half was 160 and hour was 300. CBJ and covered anal. Nothing else. She definitely changes her # all the time and she is always high.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. Real girl. I will make a long review but my phone is not working right now. She only offers anal no kissing BJ is with a condom on. Her pimp is always in the bathroom. At least he was when I visited her. She is very cute but the big problem is you don't know what you're paying for. Because she will promise you a lot over the phone and then when you meet her she upsells like crazy. She's kind of pushy but there's very few girls out there. So she is real popular. She is not discreet at all. And you see guys coming and going from her hotel room which is right out in the open.

    Her pimp constantly changes her phone number. And she loves smoking weed. So her room is cheech and chong smokey. She is a germaphobe to. I've read reviews on here of guys paying 300. Best thing to do is go to patriot care buy weed. And try working out a deal. Don't pay her up front cause she will upsell like crazy. And with her pimp there. Don't want no drama.

  2. #178

    Agree with Downtown Boy

    I concur with Downtown Boy review. She has several review in this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. Real girl. I will make a long review but my phone is not working right now. She only offers anal no kissing BJ is with a condom on. Her pimp is always in the bathroom. At least he was when I visited her. She is very cute but the big problem is you don't know what you're paying for. Because she will promise you a lot over the phone and then when you meet her she upsells like crazy. She's kind of pushy but there's very few girls out there. So she is real popular. She is not discreet at all. And you see guys coming and going from her hotel room which is right out in the open.

    Her pimp constantly changes her phone number. And she loves smoking weed. So her room is cheech and chong smokey. She is a germaphobe to. I've read reviews on here of guys paying 300. Best thing to do is go to patriot care buy weed. And try working out a deal. Don't pay her up front cause she will upsell like crazy. And with her pimp there. Don't want no drama.

  3. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I am going with TGTBT. "Real hookup" in ad usually means it isn't.

    Would love to be proven wrong though.
    She is legit. Real girl. I will make a long review but my phone is not working right now. She only offers anal no kissing BJ is with a condom on. Her pimp is always in the bathroom. At least he was when I visited her. She is very cute but the big problem is you don't know what you're paying for. Because she will promise you a lot over the phone and then when you meet her she upsells like crazy. She's kind of pushy but there's very few girls out there. So she is real popular. She is not discreet at all. And you see guys coming and going from her hotel room which is right out in the open.

    Her pimp constantly changes her phone number. And she loves smoking weed. So her room is cheech and chong smokey. She is a germaphobe to. I've read reviews on here of guys paying 300. Best thing to do is go to patriot care buy weed. And try working out a deal. Don't pay her up front cause she will upsell like crazy. And with her pimp there. Don't want no drama.

  4. #176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2319  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the Irish native american?

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...l/866538414731

    Seems to be bordering on TGTBT.
    I am going with TGTBT. "Real hookup" in ad usually means it isn't.

    Would love to be proven wrong though.

  5. #175

    Cherokee

    Anyone have any experience with the Irish native american?

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...l/866538414731

    Seems to be bordering on TGTBT.

  6. #174
    You think she reads the posts here, or you told her you posted it?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys trying to delete this post per her request- already have 2 request sent in to try and delete it but if someone could help me out to get it taken down I'd appreciate it.

  7. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Who wants to tag team ling? LOL she says she is down for it no dp but might be a fun time. Looking for
    Someone close to the same age mid 30s to early 40.
    Sorry guys trying to delete this post per her request- already have 2 request sent in to try and delete it but if someone could help me out to get it taken down I'd appreciate it.

  8. #172

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    Got to let us know how this goes! Been having a lot of fun with her myself but never been one to tag team.
    She's fun but I'm not getting the need to put her on a rotisserie with a stranger. I'd pay per view this as I expect a fuster cluck. Have fun and can't wait for the report.

  9. #171

    Ling

    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Who wants to tag team ling? LOL she says she is down for it no dp but might be a fun time. Looking for
    Someone close to the same age mid 30s to early 40.
    Got to let us know how this goes! Been having a lot of fun with her myself but never been one to tag team.

  10. #170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191

    Eb

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for some reviews on her myself.
    https://escortbabylon.net/cities_list

  11. #169

    Exit 5 - Lisa?

    I can't count the number of bad reviews of read of her on numerous sites including this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    She is a nutcase, has a couple reviews on EB, one good, one bad and one horrible, I'm going to say that the horrible right in line with my interaction with her. I never met her but tried a while back, probably the rudest person I have ever communicated with in the hobby.

  12. #168

    Ling

    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Who wants to tag team ling? LOL she says she is down for it no dp but might be a fun time. Looking for
    Someone close to the same age mid 30s to early 40.
    Sent you a PM.

  13. #167

    Ling

    Who wants to tag team ling? LOL she says she is down for it no dp but might be a fun time. Looking for
    Someone close to the same age mid 30s to early 40.

  14. #166

    New girl in Lowell I recently met

    http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...o/344268137027

    I haven't been posting a lot because I suffer from a conscious related disability. The shadow government has been using HAARP to f* with my mind. I did however meet this girl in Lowell. She posts in New Hampshire and Lowell. She looks like a miniature version of the pornstar Lisa Ann. She's a very pretty Girl. With a nice body however she is not girlfriend experience. No kissing uses a condom for everything long story short just wanted to vouch for her. But I'm not interested in going back to her. Hope everyone is doing well.

  15. #165

    What is EB?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    She is a nutcase, has a couple reviews on EB, one good, one bad and one horrible, I'm going to say that the horrible right in line with my interaction with her. I never met her but tried a while back, probably the rudest person I have ever communicated with in the hobby.
    I was looking for some reviews on her myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape